Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. (72041 Views)

Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace / SHOCKING: This Snake Hunter Uses His Own Leg As A Bait To Catch A Huge Python! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by FuckTheMod: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
Rapmaestro:
he was a snake in his first coming.... #HidesBehindMynd#
The guy is possessed
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by sladimeji(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
lestat:
Finally !!! A snake post!!! No more rubbish Why Adeboye stepped down, or Adeboye saved by a snail Or Adeboye kissed Obafemi Or Adeboye confesses he is gay!!! Enough with the yahoo pastor posts !!! Please bring more snake posts jor

Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by sladimeji(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
lestat:
Finally !!! A snake post!!! No more rubbish Why Adeboye stepped down, or Adeboye saved by a snail Or Adeboye kissed Obafemi Or Adeboye confesses he is gay!!! Enough with the yahoo pastor posts !!! Please bring more snake posts jor

Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by mightyhazell: 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
SurePresident:
Seven Golden Rules For F***ing
1. F***ing twice a week
is good for your health.
2. F***ing gives proper relaxation for your
mind and body.
3. F***ing refreshes you.
4. After f***ing don't eat too much; go for
more liquids.
5. When f***ing try to stay in bed because it
can save you valuable energy.
6. F***ing can even reduce your cholesterol
level.
7. F***ing makes you more committed and
you can be sensitive and receive from above
SO REMEMBER - *FASTING* is good for your
health.
May The Almighty cleanse your Dirty Mind if u
were thinking of something else.
*Happy Sunday*
grin
by God I like this! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by dtruth50: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
na was ohhh

Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by dtruth50: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
]na was ohhh

Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
Big deal. That's Estharfabian 's favourite party trick nah. She does it all the time. grin
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
I wish it was narrated in English. I would have liked to know more about these peoples lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=sladimeji post=52639522][/quote]

GFY

You cünt
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by donkossy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
quiverfull:
What's with lalasticlala's fascination with snakes?
as u take ask me now, Wu I go come ask?
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by redsceptic: 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
All I saw there is a stupid black man with no technology

1 Like

Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by iluvpomo(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
All that for just 30 Naira shocked
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
It.s old na
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by iluvpomo(m): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
Love Machine:
It.s old na
ok but many have not seen it before.

1 Like

Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by lekkie073(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
Last time i checked anaconda only exists in south america
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by cybriz82(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
who cme carry dis 1960 video clip cme here abeg? since d day of the gods must b crazy.....
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Baroba(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
eaglechild:
That is not an anaconda.

There are no anacondas in Africa.

Thank you, Python don turn South America's Anaconda in Africa...btw that video old pass Methuselah.. I think this was in Central Africa..
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by sunshineV(f): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
Snakes make FP now?

Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by 360command: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
I do not mind living with those men to learn the skills of the jungles such as bravery, hunting and medicinal herbs usage.
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by ojay2053(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
I remember I watched somethig like this in the 90's in a movie titled " God's must be crazy"
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by psalmsjob: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
Rapmaestro:
he was a snake in his first coming.... #HidesBehindMynd#
You better stay hidden theregrin
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Originalsly: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
redsceptic:
All I saw there is a stupid black man with no technology
You are the stupid one.....too stupid to recognize ingenuity .
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Dejijossy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
Is this not madness?
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by kolaaderin: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
zadok60:
watch video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAlYORil5Os

Soft work hold my Beer.
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by SirEzzy(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
He is no longer human
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Elo4: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
men this guy pass Bear Grills o
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by redsceptic: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
Originalsly:
You are the stupid one.....too stupid to recognize ingenuity .

I wont insult you since you evidently lack proper parental upbringing...

Ask yourself this: the video was most likely filmed by a white person and has definitely achieved world-wide circulation. How come people are not rushing to emulate his technique? Perhaps they have no reptiles in their countries?

If you think that placing a human leg in a hole to attract a reptile is a showcase of intelligence and "ingenuity" then I am sorry but noone can help you.
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Elo4: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
men this guy pass Bear Grills o(born survival)
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Missmossy(f): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
Eww scary undecided Nawa ooo where does this one come from??
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by tellmemore15: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
SurePresident:
Seven Golden Rules For F***ing
1. F***ing twice a week
is good for your health.
2. F***ing gives proper relaxation for your
mind and body.
3. F***ing refreshes you.
4. After f***ing don't eat too much; go for
more liquids.
5. When f***ing try to stay in bed because it
can save you valuable energy.
6. F***ing can even reduce your cholesterol
level.
7. F***ing makes you more committed and
you can be sensitive and receive from above
SO REMEMBER - *FASTING* is good for your
health.
May The Almighty cleanse your Dirty Mind if u
were thinking of something else.
*Happy Sunday*
grin

You got me finish wallahi !

1 Like

Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Nickymezor(f): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
Isnt dat stupidity more or less.. Hmmm he get mind oo. Seems he doesnt really cherish h is life one bit. Such a weird fellow. undecided
Re: Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. by Origin(f): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
The black man FEARLESS.
I watch natgeo wild and see how the natives take the white man sight seeing. We are too much.

Columbus was taken to the source of River Nile by the Natives the Black man.

The Men that have conquered Fear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? / Man Drags Two Large Snakes On The Street Of Zimbabwe In Broad Daylight (Photos) / 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.