Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

the - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the (2582 Views)

The Sugar Mummy Scam - Exposing The Lagos Sex Market Lucrative Offers / Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) / Home Made Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

the by permanentgrace(m): 5:44am On Jan 08, 2017
G
Re: the by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 08, 2017
lazy guy, go find work, quit complaining

1 Like

Re: the by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:49am On Jan 08, 2017
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: the by samtee37(m): 5:59am On Jan 08, 2017
Lol.... Buhahahahahahahahahha grin
Re: the by permanentgrace(m): 6:03am On Jan 08, 2017
Jibril659:
lazy guy, go find work, quit complaining

I look like a jobless fellow abi? How i come take get the 2k straff the babe?
Re: the by bitchcrafts: 6:12am On Jan 08, 2017
Mtseew... Write an open letter to Buhari instead or go join the opposition party to air this filthy lines of booshit and see how people go beat you with dirty sandals comot for stage... These are not the kind of youths we need in Nigeria to set things right Lorrdd!!

1 Like

Re: the by permanentgrace(m): 6:15am On Jan 08, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Mtseew... Write an open letter to Buhari instead or go join the opposition party to air this filthy lines of booshit and see how people go beat you with dirty sandals comot for stage... These are not the kind of youths we need in Nigeria to set things right Lorrdd!!

I'm surprised useless fools are still supporting the 419 govt.
Re: the by SexyNairalander: 6:16am On Jan 08, 2017
booked
Re: the by firstking01(m): 6:33am On Jan 08, 2017
Worst president ever in the world history....stvpid fulani fool.
Re: the by bitchcrafts: 6:35am On Jan 08, 2017
permanentgrace:

I'm surprised useless fools are still supporting the 419 govt.
Wow! Ain't you just plain ass stvpid? Your good brains can't even discern that simplistic post correctly to see ain't concerned about your political sentiments but the lame lines of obstreperous protest yo trying bringin to table that ain't buying? and youre still there beating chest on someone smart enough to 'swindle' u as you've already concluded? Ode nie walahi!
Re: the by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 08, 2017
permanentgrace:

I look like a jobless fellow abi? How i come take get the 2k straff the babe?
you say it like its somethin you are proud of undecided
Re: the by ITbomb(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2017
Which area brother, one lepa I met yesterday around Maryland dey call 6k (girl wey no even weigh up to 60kg)

2 Likes

Re: the by permanentgrace(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2017
Jibril659:
you say it like its somethin you are proud of undecided

So i should be ashamed enjoying this massive price slash from the sex workers?
Re: the by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2017
permanentgrace:

So i should be ashamed enjoying this massive price slash from the sex workers?
enjoy it while it lasts cheesy
Re: the by permanentgrace(m): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2017
Jibril659:
enjoy it while it lasts cheesy

Thank you. Care to join me? I can pay for you to Bleep but i must be there presently to watch the show. Agreed?
Re: the by permanentgrace(m): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Wow! Ain't you just plain ass stvpid? Your good brains can't even discern that simplistic post correctly to see ain't concerned about your political sentiments but the lame lines of obstreperous protest yo trying bringin to table that ain't buying? and youre still there beating chest on someone smart enough to 'swindle' u as you've already concluded? Ode nie walahi!

Your foolishness indeed has thickness.

(1) (Reply)

/ / See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.