Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? (2390 Views)

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by Deicide: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2018
Just heard from a friend that a girl just l packed from her father house to go stay with her bf and this girl is still in her teens. i consider that to be a foolish decision grin so personally i would vote females.
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
Female
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by Deicide: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
Drchristian:
Female
lol cheesy
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by olayinex(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
d pu**y sde
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2018
Female of course.
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by MhizzAJ(f): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
Males na...They can be very foolish when it comes to love
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by Truckpusher(m): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
female of course and this is one reason why some of them will stalk the life out of you once you've moved on. cheesy

They usually feel used even when they enjoyed it while it lasts. cool

2 Likes

Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by fernandooleku(m): 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
Men.

Nothing could trump this level of foolishness. Ever grin

Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by marvin906(m): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Males na...They can be very foolish when it comes to love

cant believe am gonna agree with you on this..
nevertheless OP we guys might act like brick walls sometimes..
buh the honest fact is this girls are foolish beings when it comes to love its in their D.N.A
buh have you seen a guy in love i aint talking about play play love..
a guy can date 10 to 20 girls buh whether we like it or not there's one among them..
that has our mumu button..
when a guy decides to give hes all to let all hes guard down for that one chick..
like Jesus said IT IS FINISHED

Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by izaray(f): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
Men too can be very foolish sometimes, when they are madly inlove with a girl wink
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by marvin906(m): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Men.

Nothing could trump this level of foolishness. Ever grin

HONESTLY I DON'T SEE ANYTHING FOOLISH THERE...
ITS A LITTLE BIT FUNNY TO ME BUH NOT FOOLISH smiley smiley
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by stubbornman(m): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
Women are naturally meant to be emotional and fragile...you know fall in love easily........... but when a guy falls in love truly , a total fool is born , a deaf one too embarassed embarassed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by bobokeshington: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
Deicide:
Just heard from a friend that a girl just l packed from her father house to go stay with her bf and this girl is still in her teens. i consider that to be a foolish decission grin so basically i would vote females.

google is your friend
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
marvin906:

HONESTLY I DON'T SEE ANYTHING FOOLISH THERE...
ITS A LITTLE BIT FUNNY TO ME BUH NOT FOOLISH smiley smiley

So you don't think it's foolish for a crowned king to leave his throne for a woman? That's the epitome of dumb if there ever was one.
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by highqueen(f): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
ladies..
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by bobokeshington: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2018
olayinex:
d pu**y sde
continu.... see ya mouth like kitten
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by marvin906(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

So you don't think it's foolish for a crowned king to leave his throne for a woman? That's the epitome of dumb if there ever was one.

THEN MY DEAR YOU HAVEN'T SEEN LOVE NEITHER HAVE YOU FELT IT..
I AINT TALKING ABOUT CHILDISH,DECEPTIVE KIND OF LOVE..
AM SPEAKING OF THE PUREST KIND..
IF YOU EVER FEEL SOMETHING LIKE THAT NO OFFENSE YOU WOULD DO THE SAME THING HE DID
WITHOUT BLINKING TWICE
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
marvin906:

THEN MY DEAR YOU HAVEN'T SEEN LOVE NEITHER HAVE YOU FELT IT..
I AINT TALKING ABOUT CHILDISH,DECEPTIVE KIND OF LOVE..
AM SPEAKING OF THE PUREST KIND..
IF YOU EVER FEEL SOMETHING LIKE THAT NO OFFENSE YOU WOULD DO THE SAME THING HE DID
WITHOUT BLINKING TWICE

God forbid grin
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by marvin906(m): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

God forbid grin

SO YOU SEE MY DEAR YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING.. grin grin
MYSELF FOR AN EXAMPLE SOMETIME AGO I WAS READY TO GIVE UP SOMETHING VALUABLE FOR SOMEONE..
BUH LATER I FOUND OUT SHE WASN'T WORTH IT..
THE ONLY THING I WOULD HAVE REGRETTED WAS DOING IT FOR THE WRONG PERSON..
THE THING IS THIS WHEN YOU SEE THAT PERSON THAT IS WORTH IT..
MY DEAR I BET IF YOUR IN HES POSITION YOU WILL DO IT..
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
marvin906:

SO YOU SEE MY DEAR YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING.. grin grin
MYSELF FOR AN EXAMPLE SOMETIME AGO I WAS READY TO GIVE UP SOMETHING VALUABLE FOR SOMEONE..
BUH LATER I FOUND OUT SHE WASN'T WORTH IT..
THE ONLY THING I WOULD HAVE REGRETTED WAS DOING IT FOR THE WRONG PERSON..
THE THING IS THIS WHEN YOU SEE THAT PERSON THAT IS WORTH IT..
MY DEAR I BET IF YOUR IN HES POSITION YOU WILL DO IT..

Lol, I doubt I'd ever give up anything "valuable" for anyone I didn't give birth to. I don't roll like that tongue
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by roarik(f): 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
females,but some guys can b extra stupid wen they fall in love...i av an example. kiss
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by marvin906(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I doubt I'd ever give up anything "valuable" for anyone I didn't give birth to. I don't roll like that tongue

Hahahhahahaha..
shit happens sometimes

1 Like

Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
marvin906:

Hahahhahahaha..
shit happens sometimes

I honestly hope it never reaches that point. I'd book myself in a looney bin, effective immediately grin
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by marvin906(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I honestly hope it never reaches that point. I'd book myself in a looney bin, effective immediately grin

Hahahhahahaha...
nobody wants to love to that extent
even me bought have come to understand that there are something's we can't control..
we just pray for wisdom if such situation comes

1 Like

Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2018
Women.
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by AlexCk: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
Both genders. tongue tongue.

When both are madly in love, they'll definitely do crazy things.

As long as you love me
We could be starving
We could be homeless
We could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum
I'll be your silver
I'll be your gold
As long as you love me
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by Mandrake007(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
women are natural dummies gotta give them that so when they fall in love,their pussy alone suffers it and after a while they can move on,they always move on.

But when a guy falls deeply in love,he goes head head over heels,he becomes the most foolish person on earth,his bank account suffers it,his family affair suffers,he goes to extreme heights to prove his love all the time and also looks for proof to justify his foolishness,he literally becomes a slave to a woman,its like being intoxicated by strong wine.

so I give it to the MALE.
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by oliviacute(f): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
I give it to female because when in love they can do absolutely anything for the guy even when it's morally wrong and otherwise
But the bad thing is the guys takes them for granted
Hmmmm
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by Dreydoe(m): 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
oliviacute:
I give it to female because when in love they can do absolutely anything for the guy even when it's morally wrong and otherwise
But the bad thing is the guys takes them for granted
Hmmmm
it goes both ways..

I dont know why..

Most people fall for the wrong ones..

If u hear sum niggas stories. U wont effn believe it
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
Deicide:
Just heard from a friend that a girl just l packed from her father house to go stay with her bf and this girl is still in her teens. i consider that to be a foolish decission grin so basically i would vote females.
another Word For Foolish Love Is Teenage Love
Re: What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? by Deicide: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2018
DeadRat:
another Word For Foolish Love Is Teenage Love
Are you implying that adult females dont do foolish things for love

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Lost My Wife Once But Over My Dead Body Before I Loose Her Again / I Have Been Sleeping With My Biological Brother For A While! Advice Needed / What's Your Favorite Brand Of Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.