Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

ENDED - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ENDED (589 Views)

(ended)Free Binary Options Zoom Training / How I Ended My Financial Struggles And Frustration (true Life Story) / Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENDED by dagenius11: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2017
ended
Re: ENDED by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2017
dagenius11:
THE BILLION COIN - TBC

Have you guys heard about TBC ? if you haven't then you are missing out on a great opportunity,TBC is the cryptocurrency that's set to storm the world this 2017, the wise ones are already stocking their TBC wallet with enough coins, some will be millionaires by dz time next year just by investing in TBC, remember the story of Bitcoin ? if pls don't let people use TBC to tell you a story in the nearest future, the best time to take your decision is now
Join the fastest growing cryptocurrency,buy your TBC at an affordable rate now,keep and watch your money growing daily,together we can eradicate poverty,TBC has come to stay just like Bitcoin
For more information on how you can create an account,your wallet and buy your coin, reach me via dageniusworld@gmail.com or call 090 3996 6100
I am going to sell to the first 10 people to sign up today at N1000 per coin,then after that the amount goes back to the normal price of #4000.
Get yourself a TBC coin today and you will glad you did so,those who bought BTC (bitcoin) years back are smiling everyday now, the ball is in your court !
for more details, call - 090 3996 6100 or reach me via email : dageniusworld@gmail.com
Buy your TBC for me now!!!
#TBC rocks
#TBC will rule
n
TBC available for sale #250 per coin whatsapp me on 07068536463
Re: ENDED by nurez305(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
Tbc you guys claim is 176k to 1Tbc is sold for 400naira... And people wil stil fall for this useless scam coin that can not be trade on any exchanger site....SMH

(1) (Reply)

MMM Is Back; I’ll Soon Start Balling / I Want To Purchase Bitcoin / Supreme Donor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.