Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) (4254 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by OlofofoNG: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2017
Read the signs, make the move, check them out here: http://olofofong.com/7-major-signs-girl-wants-ask-guys/
Re: 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 08, 2017
op of cos you're suppose to know this already

LA CLICK LA BEND!!! angry

8 Likes

Re: 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by princeakins(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2017
La click, La CUM

1 Like

Re: 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by pitiful(m): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2017
LA CLICK LA BENDEND NI
Re: 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by sats: 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
I aint clicking that, nice try though
Re: 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
LA Click La Poof!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by mustybobo(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
#yinmu
Re: 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by firstking01(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by louisv(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Una no go kill person!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
Nice blog. Simple design.
Re: 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by WINNERMENTALITY: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
la click la die

1 Like

Re: 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by toms55(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
Cc laclicklabend bust this guy jhor cheesy
Re: 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by ThinkSmarter: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
Re: 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by LaClickLaBend: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
toms55:
Cc laclicklabend bust this guy jhor cheesy
You asked nicely

Relationship between a guy and a girl can sometimes be complicated. The girl might what the guy to ask her out and just give certain signs.
Check out 7 signs that if a guy notices in a girl she wants him ti ask her out below:
1. See if she makes an effort to be around you.
2. She seems to be staring at you a lot.
3. She often compliments you; having something nice to say about your look, the clothes you have on, etc.
4. She calls and texts you. [She’s most likely thinking about you all the time]
5. She tries to make friends with your friends. [If she’s making real effort to hang out with the guys you are always with, that could be her way of reaching out]
6. She always tries very hard to ignore you. [and fails woefully most times]
7. She blatantly flirts with you. [Since you have decided not to do anything.]

2 Likes

Re: 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by ninovandross(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
la click la arsenal win league

1 Like

Re: 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by sexy74(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
OlofofoNG:
Read the signs, make the move, check them out here: http://olofofong.com/7-major-signs-girl-wants-ask-guys/
After you say Buhari is wicked and you want me to click this link abi?
Re: 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by elkon(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
undecided op .. what about a girl dt u never talk with nd most times she will be staring at u.. I hate it when gals staring at me
Re: 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by ameezy(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
La click la cripple
Re: 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by egbabiekperemo1: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
La click la keke jam grin
Re: 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by Nofuckgiven: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
FREE $30 DOLLARS

Hello everyone, introducing to all a new c.ryptocurrency called URcoin. URcoin was launched on the 27th of december, 2016. And its already gaining ground, when you sign up you'll be giving free 2,000 URcoin which is equivalent to 0.03 b.tc which is equal to $30 dollars.

Link: https://web.ur.technology/r/4DVPc8

B.itcoin(btc) as of today is over $1,000. You can exchange your URcoin to b.tc on c.ryptopia exchange platform, just search for it on the search engine and sign up with them for a chance to exchnge your coins, after getting your free coin in b.tc it is as good as having your money at hand, just sell it to any reliable exchanger( for me i use nicciexchange.net) and have your free coins in Nigeria naira in your bank account. Again sign up link is:
https://web.ur.technology/r/4DVPc8
God bless
Re: 7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) by FreeSpirited: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
Laclick LA rain fall in january

(1) (Reply)

My Romance Life As A Youth Corper / Mc Galaxy Ask Girls To Go Unclad On Instagram Live Video For #50,000 / Should I Break Up With Her Or Continue To Play Along With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.