Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction (54802 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) / Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by ChessEnthusiast: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
nicedas:
believe it or not, ALLAH IS THE GREATEST
The same Allah instructing you to bomb yourself to smithereens. Greatest my ass!
To hell with Allah

oya, get angry, wrap a bomb around yourself and go bomb yourself.
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Cyriloha(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
Optimist1998:
No picture = Premium Gossip

Who brought this to FP angry

Asin eeh they should send the owner of this laid to sambisa for cleasing
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2017

I'm waiting for when a tree with igbo language will be found in Yoruba or even Africa or vice versa

or is our language less superior and can't be directly used by doG

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by davss02(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
herdekunley9ja:
Allah is the greatest!!!

Hmm! and that is the reason why islam supports killing of people...opposite of peace... ...
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by akigbemaru: 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
OGUN tree with Arabic
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by alBHAGDADI: 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
nicedas:
believe it or not, ALLAH IS THE GREATEST
Why is it that the only kind of miracle that allah can do is to write his name on a tree or on a piece of pork?

Why can't he perform the miracle of healing the countless blind and crippled beggars in northern Nigerian and the entire Islamic world?

friendchoice aminusanti Empiree udatso rilwayne001
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Maximus85(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
I don't blame the Op, it's the mod that made this rubbish Fp that I blame.
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by alBHAGDADI: 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
babakb:
Islam is the only way to salvation, accept islam before its too late...
...cos you are going to kill them the ISIS way.
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Decryptor(m): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
mymadam:
angry Very poor journalistic exercise by Premium Times, IMHO. Haba, no specific images to back the 'news'. The image on premiumtimesng.com is that of a forest reserve. Poor journalism indeed. SMH

That's because the story is a huge LIE!
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by haibe(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
oluwaseyi000:

I'm waiting for when a tree with igbo language will be found in Yoruba or even Africa or vice versa

or is our language less superior and can't be directly used by doG

the gullible muslims wont belief it if its not written in Arabic. Perhaps allah understands arabic only
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Shafiiimran99: 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
95. And be not one of those who belie the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, for then you shall be one of the losers.
96. Truly! Those, against whom the Word (Wrath) of your Lord has been justified, will not believe.
97. Even if every sign should come to them, - until they see the painful torment. QUR'AN 10

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Shafiiimran99: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Why is it that the only kind of miracle that allah can do is to write his name on a tree or on a piece of pork?

Why can't he perform the miracle of healing the countless blind and crippled beggars in northern Nigerian and the entire Islamic world?

friendchoice aminusanti Empiree udatso rilwayne001
95. And be not one of those who belie the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, for then you shall be one of the losers.
96. Truly! Those, against whom the Word (Wrath) of your Lord has been justified, will not believe.
97. Even if every sign should come to them, - until they see the painful torment. QUR'AN 10

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by lekan23(m): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
It happens in my area, its no lie

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by seXytOhbAd(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
yusufficient:

I NO EVEN UNDERSTAND WETIN THIS GUY WRITE SEFF undecided undecided grin

This is because dear sir, you are a slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by adedehinbo(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
there is an address in this post,those asking for pics can pls help snap as many to prove this,BT nevertheless I am a Muslim and I love it
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by okowande(f): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
yomi007k:

grin
Is okowande ur real name or nickname?
User's name ni. I love my privacy
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by alBHAGDADI: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
Shafiiimran99:

If writing his name on a tree is the proof allah can provide of his genuineness, then he is indeed a weak god. Instead of him to provide evidence of his lordship by healing the thousands of blind and crippled Muslims in the north of Nigeria, he's busy writing his name like a nursery one student. shame

3 Likes

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by shumuel(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Kikiki Lol grin see business, 3000 people in one day, chai! If they were colloecting gate fee, even as low as N100, they would be smiling to the bank by now.

Even Ay Ayo makun would had been jealous grin wink

i swear such mistake no fit happen for warri, boys too sharp now grin
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
...cos you are going to kill them the ISIS way.
this reply is epic! grin
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by oluwaahmed: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by OlaMiki: 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
Abi ooo. I was expecting to see pic too ooo
pwettiejay:
No picture?

Wow! I'm FTC! cheesy
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by gudlukin1: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Very stupid set of people.
You sir, as a Christian saw tree with something on it. You come go invite Muslim cleric Trouble to your home to check something out. Trouble say na them get am. You come tell trouble to come and worship at that place say you no mind. #weldoneSir. You are a Rasta Bomboclat fool. When trouble start to show theirsef for your compound because you played your Christian music, na there you go remember say not all mysteries of God are to be revealed to all.

Countdown to MMMargeddon 6days left.
no mind the man wen e land for him head e go belike dream God don show plenty tinz to people dem kip am bt sha in HD MODE
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by gudlukin1: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Everblazinggg:
Hmmmm, why always Muslims? Why won't a bible passage appear in a Muslim home? This people are truely desperate
i dont believe it at all never all lies
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by fwc1705: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
This is not a mystery it is a warning to the two families in question there is going to be a great problem in future they must beware
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by zionmade(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
Shafiiimran99:

Bros if it was in d core north they will declare fatwa on dat guy for playing music where allah dey learn writing. D only sign ur devil allah (madness in ibo) gives is to write on trees christians are healing d sick and doing wonders ur allah dey learn spelling for tree body.
Bia allah wat of dat book i bought for u to learn writing in hell, have u thrown it away and started writing on trees again. I thought i warned u
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by gudlukin1: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
fotadmowmend:
Africans! I am sure that someone wrote it there..... and the writer would be somewhr watching gullible people going there and will keep shaking his head
the person who wrote that crap will be like

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by orunto27: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
MENE, MENE, TEKEL, PERES, PARSIN
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by orunto27: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
"MENE, MENE, TEKEL, PERES, PARSIN". Just consider the MENE, MENE.
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by gudlukin1: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
babakb:
Islam is the only way to salvation, accept islam before its too late.
gararayeh lies
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by gudlukin1: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
bro na lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.