Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction (54803 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) / Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Chukazu: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
FAKE NEWS EVERYWHERE!
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by RexTramadol1: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
nicedas:
believe it or not, ALLAH IS THE GREATEST

Say GOD!!!
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Shafiiimran99: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
gudlukin1:
bro na lie
19. He has let loosed the two seas (the salt water and the sweet) meeting together.
20. Between them is a barrier which none of them can transgress.
21. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny? QUR'AN 55
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by bamix95(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
nicedas:
believe it or not, ALLAH IS THE GREATEST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Shafiiimran99: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
zionmade:

Bros if it was in d core north they will declare fatwa on dat guy for playing music where allah dey learn writing. D only sign ur devil allah (madness in ibo) gives is to write on trees christians are healing d sick and doing wonders ur allah dey learn spelling for tree body.
Bia allah wat of dat book i bought for u to learn writing in hell, have u thrown it away and started writing on trees again. I thought i warned u
19. He has let loosed the two seas (the salt water and the sweet) meeting together.
21. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?
QUR'AN 55
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Shafiiimran99: 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
If writing his name on a tree is the proof allah can provide of his genuineness, then he is indeed a weak god. Instead of him to provide evidence of his lordship by healing the thousands of blind and crippled Muslims in the north of Nigeria, he's busy writing his name like a nursery one student. shame
21. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?
QUR'AN 55

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Origin(f): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
Every day is a Miracle, the air I breath, my family loved ones, my circle of trust, my livelihood, my friends. All are miracles.

I beg look to the sky, how does it hang so, what keeps it up, the earth round yet no one falls off. Call on the people you worship before God to create its like. This is from the Supreme . The One true God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Alphacrissy(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
Orikinla1:

Anything in Arabic does not mean it is Islamic.
We have millions of Christian Arabs who read the Holy Bible in Arabic.
Though, it's true that there are a large number of native Arab Christians. However, the picture you posted is not Arabic lettering but Urdu

The thread below has the pictures:
https://www.nairaland.com/3561882/strange-tree-arabic-inscription-ogun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by FuckTheMod: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
Francis95:

Shut up!
Fûck off

If the say it's marry or Jesus that appeared now, you'll believe. Ode
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by EAZY2422(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
info witout facts.no picture of d supposed member of d family.no natin.anywayz, IDGAF.
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by bobchigar(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
95. And be not one of those who belie the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, for then you shall be one of the losers.
96. Truly! Those, against whom the Word (Wrath) of your Lord has been justified, will not believe.
97. Even if every sign should come to them, - until they see the painful torment. QUR'AN 10
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by miqos02(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
no be naija we dey?
mymadam:
angry Very poor journalistic exercise by Premium Times, IMHO. Haba, no specific images to back the 'news'. The image on premiumtimesng.com is that of a forest reserve. Poor journalism indeed. SMH

Thank God they mentioned the source
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by mcyemite(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
I knw one day,the culprit writing this will be caught..
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
picture or it didn't happen.
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by EjimaQuintana: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pinshurs or else......adonbilivit ;DPinshurs or else......adonbilivit
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by murmee: 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
zionmade:
Please leave all our Muslim brodas to masturbate small. Writing on trees is all their allah can do. Their allah has d power to write on trees but doesnt have d power to touch d mind of shekau and fulani to stop killing. All their allah specializes in is writing on trees and receiving praises right before a terrorist act is committed.

Bia allah book don finish for ur side? Why u go dey write for tree like a mad mann
Anyway musa carry dat my mat come time for hitting my head on a stone
Soo funny. Am laughing!
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by HENRY940: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
Some ppl start fighting over fake story....

Op, pishures or u know wats up
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by debedebe(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
same thing happened in ogun state @ Edu Agbara last 4 months ago....
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by murmee: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
Shafiiimran99:

21. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny? QUR'AN 55
The Satanic verses!
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Francis95(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
FuckTheMod:
Fûck off
If the say it's marry or Jesus that appeared now, you'll believe. Ode
Ewu
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by KayB: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
Times without number it was said that as the world comes to the end, there would be different sects and doctrines, converts going up and down. Only very few will stick with Allah's true commands but HE says there would be signs of my Oneness and Greatness for those who believe
Believe it or not it is your soul, HE purposely created it at those location among those families because of who we are as Nigerians.
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by FuckTheMod: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
Francis95:

Ewu
Animal
Be deceiving your

And on the third day, Satan tempted Jesus.... Who saw it? Who documented it?
Jokers
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Francis95(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
FuckTheMod:
Animal Be deceiving your

And on the third day, Satan tempted Jesus.... Who saw it? Who documented it? Jokers
Ezi
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by FuckTheMod: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
Francis95:

Ezi
Ni iyae
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by shadowman408(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
Fraudulent story.
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by tohact(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
Orikinla1:

so, why you never see a tree written in ibru language
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
They will never believe that is Christianity for us another sign seen with my naked eyes in ibadan

Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Damilare2025: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
I told u .....dats y I hate nairaland.....pastor did dis....pastor did dat....and dey kipon promoting oda religion......dats left wit d fool dat written d articles...u can force anybody to ur religion.GOD is ONE....Wil May worship him in different way....always blv and trust mine....
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by stevedre: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
Orikinla1:

You are on point though Some ignarant people may/will still argue with you.... The Arab Christians are too good to a fault, met allot in Egypt and there are so many churches there too.
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
stevedre:

You are on point though Some ignarant people may/will still argue with you.... The Arab Christians are too good to a fault, met allot in Egypt and there are so many churches there too.

so ALLAH written in Arabic is no more Arabic pls explain more
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by stevedre: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
yusburg:
so ALLAH written in Arabic is no more Arabic pls explain more

I never said that and hope you know there is central Arabic and also broken Arabic. Try to read my previous post again, I doubt you understood my point. The tree or what ever was written on it is not my bussiness because I already believe in GOD so I do not need any natural or man made marked tree to remind me and for the records, have you seen the tree ? Ive seen like 3 pictures already.
Re: Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction by bukolaoluwaloba: 12:23am On Jan 09, 2017
Arabic us not religion but a language, don't be deceived, though we are serving one God, mind you whatever religion you are without Jesus christ you are nothing and he'll is real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.