Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,233 members, 7,853,201 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

Why You Need To Be Careful With An I Don't Care Attitude. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Need To Be Careful With An I Don't Care Attitude. (837 Views)

GRAPHIC!! Are you careful with who you kiss, give mouthaction and sleep with? / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Be Careful With An I Don't Care Attitude. by Boldwinner(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
You've probably heard people say things like "I don't care what anybody thinks." "I don't give a damn" "I don't care anymore" and other words like that. The "I don't care" attitude is becoming quite popular and of course it comes with a good feeling.

This attitude can actually be helpful if it motivates you to keep trying where other people have failed or it helps you become a better and a much happier person. But sometimes, this attitude can arise out of pure stubbornness and laziness.

Many relationships among people have failed because of this. Some people don't care at all about another.....Continue Reading
Re: Why You Need To Be Careful With An I Don't Care Attitude. by Bluezy13(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
Boldwinner:
You've probably heard people say things like "I don't care what anybody thinks." "I don't give a damn" "I don't care anymore" and other words like that. The "I don't care" attitude is becoming quite popular and of course it comes with a good feeling.

This attitude can actually be helpful if it motivates you to keep trying where other people have failed or it helps you become a better and a much happier person. But sometimes, this attitude can arise out of pure stubbornness and laziness.

Many relationships among people have failed because of this. Some people don't care at all about another.....Continue Reading

Ok
Re: Why You Need To Be Careful With An I Don't Care Attitude. by firstking01(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
Boldwinner:

Unknown to you, you were making sense not until the "continue reading" poo undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please If You Are A Lesbian Or Gay,please Unfollow Me Abeg / Sexchat / How To Last Longer In Bed For Men (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.