Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Nigerians, We Need To Rise Urgently. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, We Need To Rise Urgently. (577 Views)

Let’s Pray For Nigeria To Rise Again, Even As We Mark The Rising Of Christ” – / My Fellow Nigerians - We Have Not Suffered Enough Yet / Why Do APC Govt Always Lie To Nigerians-we Dont Believe In This Govt Again (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, We Need To Rise Urgently. by Kindoo: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
I saw some news of recent and I know the soul of this nation is under plague, the plague of violence and terrorism. Starting from the ending Boko haram to the Fulani herdsmen to the Biafra protestants to the Niger Delta Avenger. One is enough to destabilize a nation, now, we have four with us. Nigerians, both home and abroad, we need to rise urgently against these terrors in our different capacity in a responsible way. It is not a time to shift blame, it is not a time to argue, it is a time to jointly say no to this evil. If we keep quiet, the nation's soul will be plunged into distress and it will fire back at us.
  The president, senators, members of the house of rep., governors, members of the house of Assembly, local government chairmen, councillors,  the military, the judicial, activists, advocates, royal heads, spiritual leaders, civil servants, elders of the nation, youths, all, all, all. Let us jointly rise and say NO, to this which is able to make our nation a hell. Let us rise now and save whatsoever can be loss with this terror. Let us rise before the land become a place we run from.
We need to rise now, now, now as one, not in diversity. Let everything we permit to  separate us be gone from us, forget the religion, forget the tribe, forget the party, forget the guilty, forget the righteous. We need to be one now than ever to end this terror and to deal with the root that birth them, so they will not be a reoccurring nightmares.
It is urgent Nigerians. Let us rise now.

InkeY sworD
Inkeysword..com
Re: Nigerians, We Need To Rise Urgently. by pchukwudi: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
undecided
@ Kindoo
Read this very fast => https://www.nairaland.com/3550430/one-thing-noticed-ipob-why

_____
Unfortunately people with your views are in the minority. And the reason is simple: Zeal WITHOUT knowledge.

I don't know how old you are, but you should ask yourself few questuons:

0. Who decided that Nigeria should be one?

1. How did Nigeria become one?

2. Why was Nigeria formed?

3. What was the reason for the oneness?

4. Is it ethical to force anyone into a union he or she does not want?

5. For how long will you fight to keep nigeria one, and for what purpose exactly?

6. WHY do you even HAVE TO fight or "stand up" to keep nigeria one?

7. What is even your definition of one Nigeria?

I think a good dose of historic facts about the formation and sustainance of one Nigeria will...
Re: Nigerians, We Need To Rise Urgently. by highpriest4: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
pchukwudi:
undecided
@ Kindoo
Read this very fast => https://www.nairaland.com/3550430/one-thing-noticed-ipob-why

_____
Unfortunately people with your views are in the minority. And the reason is simple: Zeal WITHOUT knowledge.

I don't know how old you are, but you should ask yourself few questuons:

0. Who decided that Nigeria should be one?

1. How did Nigeria become one?

2. Why was Nigeria formed?

3. What was the reason for the oneness?

4. Is it ethical to force anyone into a union he or she does not want?

5. For how long will you fight to keep nigeria one, and for what purpose exactly?

7. WHY do you even HAVE TO fight or "stand up" to keep nigeria one?

6. What is even your definition of one Nigeria?

I think a good dose of historic facts about the formation and sustainance of one Nigeria will...

these are valid questions begging for answers like an almajiri up core north, but u know black man's mentality as programmed by the white, so i decided to retain my fvck pending aisha's denial of sahara reporter's claim.
Re: Nigerians, We Need To Rise Urgently. by Kindoo: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
I believe in what I belief, one Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians, We Need To Rise Urgently. by zendy: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
Kindoo:
I believe in what I belief, one Nigeria.

You are entitled to believe in one Nigeria as long you acceot that it is the right of anyone not to believe in one Nigeria.

This the 21st century, we do not need Lord Lugard to tell us what out country is. You choose your country, your country does not choose you. Nigeria is simply a British experiment and the British have packed their bags and left since 1960. Anyone can now choose not to be a participant in the experiment they left behind.
Re: Nigerians, We Need To Rise Urgently. by Kindoo: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2017
Nigeria can work out, our plight is created by us. The white man had gone, they left us within good future but mess everything with greed. If our leaders had united to raise every region and state to a good height, there will be no complain. We are better together. This greed, this selfishness is killing us.
Re: Nigerians, We Need To Rise Urgently. by Yujin(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Everyday I pray for the death of this evil contraption whose delight is evident in the suffering and death of progressive and peace loving people. Smaller countries performing at average but living in peace is better than a mammoth one living in total chaos. I've checked to see if this Nigeria can be great but all I see is gloom. The only hope is what Gideon Orkar tried to do but failed. Ever since, no one in Orkar's mould has been born. The demons from the core north do not share in any dream of the Nigeria you wish. How many have failed to figure this out is what I find surprising. Up till date there are still Christian girls forcefully held in Muslim homes. Christians are being murdered and the culprits never brought to book. Land conquest is presently on going in the north and yet you still are dreaming of a great Nigeria. I've never seen a very thoughtless people before. While you keep on dreaming of a Nigeria that will never come, the jihadists are gaining grounds. Nasarawa state that has no single indigenous hausa people years ago today is being strongly claimed by them. Your fixation on Igbo people and their affairs is your undoing. Today, our people have decided to forget about Nigeria and press for our own country. That's our plan and we are putting motions in place. You what is your people's plan? None except to stop Ndigbo from achieving theirs. Have you ever asked yourself what becomes of you and your people if you failed in stopping Ndigbo? This should make you know that you have no plan. This Nigeria is an expired experiment. All her infrastructures have crumbled and the mountain of myriads problems will ensure that she dies. What are your people's plans out Nigeria? Think in that light.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sowore: When Judgment Comes Upon The Hangman / Towards A Noise Management Bill In Nigeria / Photos Of BBOG Convener Oby Ezekwesili And Lai Mohammed Heading Off To Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.