Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Photo: See The Dead Man Raised To Life By Man Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: See The Dead Man Raised To Life By Man Of God (964 Views)

Shocker: Dead Boy Raised To Life After Prayer Meeting! / "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola / Atheist Professor, Bruce Grindal, Witnesses Man Raised From The Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See The Dead Man Raised To Life By Man Of God by truthmans2012: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
Who says there is no miracle?

''Rev. Fr. Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka, prays for a dead man that was about to be buried and the God of resurrection brought the man back to life. Just as God brought back Lazarus to life. God said " I will make haste to perform the words of my Prophet " This Miracle took place at Iheala.

This year! you will not bury any member of your family. This year! nobody will say sorry to you, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. This year any gathering in your house, in your compound, will not be for condolence. It will be for celebration, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Right now, this very moment the God of resurrection that brought this MAN back to life is giving life to anything that is dead in your life. My God is giving life to your marriage, that business that is dead, receive life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. That hopeless conditions, I speak life into you. Just as the family of this man is thanking God, you will be the next to testify in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. If you pray this prayer with me, type Amen and claim your Miracle.

https://gossip.naij.com/887097-nigerian-pastor-prays-dead-man-buried-happened-see-photos.html
Re: Photo: See The Dead Man Raised To Life By Man Of God by Sunymoore(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
I don't need pastor to raise a dead man.. I just need a pastor to grow an amputated leg or hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: See The Dead Man Raised To Life By Man Of God by truthmans2012: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
Sunymoore:
I don't need pastor to raise a dead man.. I just need a pastor to grow an amputated leg or hand

Why na?

grin grin grin
Re: Photo: See The Dead Man Raised To Life By Man Of God by casttlebarbz(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
believe this at your own peril. .only God has the power to give and take life
Re: Photo: See The Dead Man Raised To Life By Man Of God by aminusanti(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
truthmans2012:
Who says there is no miracle?

''Rev. Fr. Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka, prays for a dead man that was about to be buried and the God of resurrection brought the man back to life. Just as God brought back Lazarus to life. God said " I will make haste to perform the words of my Prophet " This Miracle took place at Iheala.

This year! you will not bury any member of your family. This year! nobody will say sorry to you, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. This year any gathering in your house, in your compound, will not be for condolence. It will be for celebration, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Right now, this very moment the God of resurrection that brought this MAN back to life is giving life to anything that is dead in your life. My God is giving life to your marriage, that business that is dead, receive life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. That hopeless conditions, I speak life into you. Just as the family of this man is thanking God, you will be the next to testify in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. If you pray this prayer with me, type Amen and claim your Miracle.

https://gossip.naij.com/887097-nigerian-pastor-prays-dead-man-buried-happened-see-photos.html

that's what u xpect from a person that bliv man to be God
i knw one day u ll surely run out of ideas on backing ur man worship tongue
Below is another miracle from a pastor in brazil, go grab ur own holy liquid from him

2 Likes

Re: Photo: See The Dead Man Raised To Life By Man Of God by truthmans2012: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
casttlebarbz:
believe this at your own peril. .only God has the power to give and take life

Jesus said:

Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father.(John 14:12)
Re: Photo: See The Dead Man Raised To Life By Man Of God by truthmans2012: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
aminusanti:

that's what u xpect from a person that bliv man to be God
i knw one day u ll surely run out of ideas on backing ur man worship tongue
Below is another miracle from a pastor in brazil, go grab ur own holy liquid from him

We worship man and get God's attention through miracles but muslims worship Allah without anything to show for it. No wonder they behead and throw bumbs to draw people's attention to islam. Hummmm !!!!
Re: Photo: See The Dead Man Raised To Life By Man Of God by Sunymoore(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
truthmans2012:

Why na?
grin grin grin
For science bro
Re: Photo: See The Dead Man Raised To Life By Man Of God by truthmans2012: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
Sunymoore:

For science bro

What does science say about the dead.coming back to life?

What does science say about amputees getting their hands to normalcy?

(1) (Reply)

Which Comes First, Religion Or Tribe? / Laodicea, Part 1 : Are You "Hot" Enough For God? ( Rev 3:15 ) - Paul Ellis / Zamzam Well: Digging Up Bare Bone Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.