Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,288 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son (61789 Views)

Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London / Princess Shingle Rocks Swimsuit (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by menwongo(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
EastGold:
No wonder Tee-Billz is cheating on her.

All I see is a panla body, as in nothing much to grab

I tell you.
She's not even what I thought of her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Chukazu: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
marriage has done more harm to this lady. use to be super exciting and amazingly lively, all I see is someone managing to put a smile on her face.. "keeping up appearance "
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by BlackOnassis(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
See Tiwa looking like a yummy Himba woman grin

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Henon: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
prince9851:
mtchew complete rubbish
Bleep Crew Una No Go Kill Person.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
She had to do makeup, do her hair, her nails etc just to go to the fvckin beach for fvck sake!!!! it must be really hard to play pretend celebrity!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Jimi23(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
Beautiful woman.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by sammaking(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
Naturally when a Woman puts to birth her body expands the more.

I for one DONT GIVE A FUCKING Bleep about them FAKE big boob's

I LOVE MY TIWA with her FIRM & MODERATE SIZE BOOBS any day any time

I LOVE YOU TIWA JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

If you want to know the hidden details that MAKES me STAND WITH TIWA then contact me

Not everyone has the eyes to see the REAL BEAUTY in a Woman.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Freestainworld(m): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
this thing wey tellbiz and don jazzy them don finish na em u dey sample again?
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by sweetrace(f): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
frankloloko:
my nose . She's my best sha . But all Na fake life . Imagine linda buying a house of 500m last year and got fairly used accura for her mom this year . I heard she dated one politician during GEJ that's how she got the money to buy that renovated house in banana island . All these people wants so much attention . It helps them .

Rumor monger! Fake news carrier! Spreading rumors is like spreading feathers. They often fly far and wide and can't be retrieved. Neither can the damage caused be totally fixed. At least, most times. Linda has money! Tiwa is having a fun holiday! Grin and bear it.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by APCmyheart(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
rokiatu:
Is that a reason to cheat on someone?

I guess when he was chasing her and courting her she had a curvious Beyonce body right? NONSENSE!!!!!!!

Always go for the type you are attracted to for marriage. Don't married a slim woman if you are attracted to curvy women or a curvy woman if you are attracted to slim women.

Don't married someone you are not attracted to and then cheat on her with the opposite body type after marriage. That's fu...c...Ki..Ng mess up and fu..c...:k up big time.

Stop condoning cheating. undecided

Can she deny she has never slept with any of the Mohits crew?

Mtchewww
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by frankloloko: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
sweetrace:

Rumor monger! Fake news carrier! Spreading rumors is like spreading feathers. They often fly far and wide and can't be retrieved. Neither can the damage caused be totally fixed. At least, most times. Linda has money! Tiwa is having a fun holiday! Grin and bear it.
are you sexy enough to handle me ? Davido songs crap but people listen because he started mentioning money at first . If Linda don't show off . Who will respect her blog ? If I start blogging today I won't pay nairaland or any of the bloggers to advertise me . I will buy flashy things , good cars always . Make the loudest noice . That alone will generate traffic to my blog . That's what Linda is doing . Do you hear ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by vpaymoney(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2017
I once have her in my car and that filipe nanny. Very cool woman. I wish she is not married. Woulda proposed to her on my kneels.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by sugarbeesmith(m): 7:18am On Jan 09, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
GET IN THERE BOYS...WE HAVE HOSTILE Bleep.. GIVERS
Bros we don't give F uuccks.. not beeps
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by LockDown69(m): 8:30am On Jan 09, 2017
With fake eyelashes.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by sweetrace(f): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2017
frankloloko:
are you sexy enough to handle me ? Davido songs crap but people listen because he started mentioning money at first . If Linda don't show off . Who will respect her blog ? If I start blogging today I won't pay nairaland or any of the bloggers to advertise me . I will buy flashy things , good cars always . Make the loudest noice . That alone will generate traffic to my blog . That's what Linda is doing . Do you hear ?

Sexy is overrated. Brilliant you mean. Linda did not buy the house or publicize her acquisitions until after she had become established. Why are you talking like Linda's source of wealth is unknown or a fabrication?
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by frankloloko: 10:29am On Jan 09, 2017
sweetrace:

Sexy is overrated. Brilliant you mean. Linda did not buy the house or publicize her acquisitions until after she had become established. Why are you talking like Linda's source of wealth is unknown or a fabrication?
ok do you want to argue this . I will calculate linda annual income and let see . How come she's earning more wazobia fm the king of advert in Lagos , Bella naija. I will give you hints . Do you know linda is on loan as we speak ? Don't think much I know details about blogging and show biz . Linda started blogging the first year she built an upstairs for her dad ,it was on loan she did it for drive traffic . Check her 2015 story when she bought that house . She said after buying range rover . She had more traffic to site , and that's what kept her going . Don't show up and see if people will regard you .
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 10, 2017
tiwa ajonnya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds / Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model / Amanda, Davido's Baby Mama Wants To Get Pregnant Again [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.