Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son (61778 Views)

Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London / Princess Shingle Rocks Swimsuit (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by DozieInc(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
Davidolives:
I duff my hat for this meme
Thanks Chief.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by treelz(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pls who knows d direction which those who gave a Bleep had took?
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
See as dem come with dagger and pin mouth.

Flat yansh girls

Ariel20:

You are dumber than I thought,

Tjohnnay:

Weytn u dey talk

Cheatn on her as in? Dm by force am to marry her b4

rokiatu:
Is that a reason to cheat on someone?

I guess when he was chasing her and courting her she had a curvious Beyonce body right? NONSENSE!!!!!!!

Always go for the type you are attracted to for marriage. Don't married a slim woman if you are attracted to curvy women or a curvy woman if you are attracted to slim women.

Don't married someone you are not attracted to and then cheat on her with the opposite body type after marriage. That's fu...c...Ki..Ng mess up and fu..c...:k up big time.

Stop condoning cheating. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by emsco(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
Bleep Bleep is the new trend on Nairaland this year,God help my people
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by charlesucheh(m): 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
In as much as I adore Tiwa's beauty, I can still sight them fallen hero's!!! Mama is really getting Old!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Sharon6(f): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
DozieInc:
Okay pics Mama Jamil

Hahahahahahahahaaaaahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Cyriloha(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
rokiatu:
Is that a reason to cheat on someone?

I guess when he was chasing her and courting her she had a curvious Beyonce body right? NONSENSE!!!!!!!

Always go for the type you are attracted to for marriage. Don't married a slim woman if you are attracted to curvy women or a curvy woman if you are attracted to slim women.

Don't married someone you are not attracted to and then cheat on her with the opposite body type after marriage. That's fu...c...Ki..Ng mess up and fu..c...:k up big time.

Stop condoning cheating. undecided

No I see that you don't give a fvk neither you give empty threats!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
EastGold:
No wonder Tee-Billz is cheating on her.

All I see is a panla body, as in nothing much to grab

I agree with you.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
EastGold:
See as dem come with dagger and pin mouth.

Flat yansh girls

Except for Rokiatu for the love of god grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by AlphaStyles(m): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
really

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by zoneboy: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
TunezMediaTV:
Tiwa Savage Flaunts Bikini Bod In Dubai [PICS]
http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/tiwa-savage-flaunts-bikini-bod-in-dubai.html

Fallen angels. Ah ah
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
gurunlocker:
She still do make up go beach?

No self confidence at all grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by wintersnow(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
Tea wa

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by lilkhaleefa1(m): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2017

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Missmossy(f): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
Nigerians and bad mouth though undecided smh at the comments here. She likes her body the way it is so why having headache on her issue.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Dexema(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
shizzy7:
Nairaland is too dry today.

FP is full of "don't give a f.uck" topics.
Thought I was the only one who noticed.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
Savage
frankloloko:
my nose . She's my best sha . But all Na fake life . Imagine linda buying a house of 500m last year and got fairly used accura for her mom this year . I heard she dated one politician during GEJ that's how she got the money to buy that renovated house in banana island . All these people wants so much attention . It helps them .
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by yinkslinks(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
Bro nothing at all in the body. Forget money, I cant do a tiwa. You need to see the boobs i just sucked now under a flower tree in my house.
EastGold:

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
Who wears a full face of makeup to the beach.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by gudlukin1: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
OK

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Collyno82(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
EastGold:

Don't insult my love
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
EastGold:

grin
EastGold:

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by DonMilano(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
Tiwa

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by MrMystrO(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
wait...

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Adenike775(f): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
she even wear make up go beach? am I the only one that think that is kindda odd?
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
undecided

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by vickydevoka(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

No self confidence at all grin
No be her fault . I once saw her without make up in real lyf my brother she WOGLY. so 2 build up de confidence n prevent public talk she have to put up makeups
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by modsfucker: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
When Olyumpus are fallen, swim suit be like

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by kingofcasting(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) / Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation / Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.