Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son (61679 Views)

Nneze Richards Skydives In Dubai, Pictured At Buckingham Palace In London / Princess Shingle Rocks Swimsuit (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by abdulaz: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
Swimsuit.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by holatin(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
and it made FP ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by lielbree: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
I love tiwa. Gorgeous unlimited
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Olutayojr: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Even with make up on a beach

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Love her hairstyle
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by toonzay(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
they wear make up everywhere?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by abdulaz: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
rokiatu:
Is that a reason to cheat on someone?

I guess when he was chasing her and courting her she had a curvious Beyonce body right? NONSENSE!!!!!!!

Always go for the type you are attracted to for marriage. Don't married a slim woman if you are attracted to curvy women or a curvy woman if you are attracted to slim women.

Don't married someone you are not attracted to and then cheat on her with the opposite body type after marriage. That's fu...c...Ki..Ng mess up and fu..c...:k up big time.

Stop condoning cheating. undecided
my sister don vex o. By the way Chelsea won 4-1 and I'm currently listening to Tory Lanez New Toronto 2 mixtape.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by gfreymom302: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
A lot of women say men with small manhood are not real men, therefore women with small breasts are not real women. This is a real WOMAN.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Thinker12345: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
OK, and what should we do with this info?
Oya .......
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Lastanza: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
So they also apply make up when going to the beach.
All this people with their fake lifestyle sef.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
Baby sister abi babysitter undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by mizvee(f): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
If it were a black baby sitter Tiwa will not snap her o... any ways i don't give f*cks too lol

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Walecoker65(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Heart her so much wink

Don't know why sef undecided

Keep flourishing Sister!
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Opakan2: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
cool..

but Tiwa you sef try settle with your hubby
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by mhisbliss(f): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
rokiatu:
Is that a reason to cheat on someone?

I guess when he was chasing her and courting her she had a curvious Beyonce body right? NONSENSE!!!!!!!

Always go for the type you are attracted to for marriage. Don't married a slim woman if you are attracted to curvy women or a curvy woman if you are attracted to slim women.

Don't married someone you are not attracted to and then cheat on her with the opposite body type after marriage. That's fu...c...Ki..Ng mess up and fu..c...:k up big time.

Stop condoning cheating. undecided
and this my friends is how English died cry

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by prince9851(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by LoveJesus87(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
Mtchew angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by gfreymom302: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
So far as women insist that only men with monster sized manhood are real men I also insist that only women with mountain sized boobs are real women period!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by dyabman(m): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by gurunlocker: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
She still do make up go beach?
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
TunezMediaTV:
Mavin records first Lady, Tiwa Savage is vacationing in Dubai with her son.

The ROC nation singer hit the beach earlier today with Jamil and her white baby sister in tow, where she posed for snaps in a sexy black swimsuit and a new locks hairstyle.

See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/tiwa-savage-flaunts-bikini-bod-in-dubai.html

See the look in that second and third picture? The moment when the person taking the picture is TBlizz and all you can think of is him cheating on you with edible kitchen.
Aproko no go kill person. Every marriage has its up and down.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by gfreymom302: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
This is a real woman, Tiwa and the rest of the ladies take note.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by AntiWailer: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
My Name is Akufo-Ado, I just don't want to give a Feck.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by emerged01(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
Na philippino be white?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by 360command: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
filipinas are everywhere. tiwa don dey old na all this make up dey save babes.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Davidolives(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
DozieInc:
Okay pics Mama Jamil
I duff my hat for this meme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by Niwdog(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
Just there
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by nickxtra(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ugly without makeup

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by sammiepraiz: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
cool mum
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son by StoneLucifer: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
Not as beautiful and sexy as the Tiwa Savage i watch on tv ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car / Tiwa Savage Wears Cut Off Trouser Design (Photos) / Falz: Girls Dancing Shaku Shaku In Hijab In 'This Is Nigeria' Video Intentional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.