Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested (43285 Views)

Sunday Shodipe, Oyo Killer, Rearrested, Back In Police Custody / 10 Nigerians Escape From Indian Jail / Nigerian Drug Peddler Escapes From Indian Prison Few Hours Before Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested by Alatise247(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
Its better poison yourself than rearrested
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested by Jackossky(m): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
onyidon22:

shut up my friend.Does Nigeria have a good name and what makes you think so?
you are quick to condemn another tribe whereas your tribe is not totally free from the menace.Here in Lagos where I reside,I know nany of your people who are drug traffickers,the only difference here is that your people dont have the nerve to do it outside the shores of Nigeria

I don't think that is the problem. They have the nerves to do it on a global level. But they don't just take the fall easily,literate drug peddlers

Knows the pros and cons of the game...I wonder why my brothers have not perfected that act since all this years
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
So they have caught john okoro abi? Anyway kudos to them but pls don't send him back here to Nigeria.we have more than enuf criminals here to deal wit abeg.
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested by Richtronix(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
Okoro

Nuff said.

Kwenu-ite
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested by Chimdiebere(m): 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
what the heck is going on here?? So Brazilians and Mexicans that tunnel drugs nko? you say nothing about that one?
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
NCAN Abuja Chapter on behalf of Buhari

Re: Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested by eposho: 12:00am On Jan 09, 2017
Richtronix:
Okoro

Nuff said.

Kwenu-ite
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested by protocoll(m): 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
onyidon22:

you are quick to condemn another tribe whereas your tribe is not totally free from the menace.Here in Lagos where I reside,I know nany of your people who are drug traffickers,the only difference here is that your people dont have the nerve to do it outside the shores of Nigeria

foolish talk
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested by protocoll(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
onyidon22:

mumu talk....
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
Jackossky:

I don't think that is the problem. They have the nerves to do it on a global level. But they don't just take the fall easily,literate drug peddlers

Knows the pros and cons of the game...I wonder why my brothers have not perfected that act since all this years

U mean ur brothers from the wild wild wild² west

They don't do drugs full time, they engage in skull mining n they are '"Numero Uno"" in that aspect.
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested by Jackossky(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
PrecisionFx:

U mean ur brothers from the wild wild wild² west

They don't do drugs full time, they engage in skull mining n they are '"Numero Uno"" in that aspect.

hmmm...
That is what the social media want you to believe...
No high profiler has ever been caught skull mining...compared to my brothers at the east
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jackossky:

hmmm...
No high profiler has ever been caught skull mining...compared to my brothers at the east

Lies.
One mining sector in Nigeria and we know them.
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jackossky:

hmmm...

Nah, don't receive urself... There's nothing like high profile or low profile, it all depends on how the media portrays it.

So so many ritualist dens have been discovered in ogun n SW in general, but the Yoruba media never popularize it, but wen such happens in another region, they carry it like unripe plantain on their head upandan...

The uncontested HQ of Skull mining is Yoruba land............ The word Skull mining originates from activities in the SW.
grin
Re: Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested by Jackossky(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Nah, don't receive urself... There's nothing like high profile or low profile, it all depends on how the media portrays it.

So so many ritualist dens have been discovered in ogun n SW in general, but the Yoruba media never popularize it, but wen such happens in another region, they carry it like unripe plantain on their head upandan...

The uncontested HQ of Skull mining is Yoruba land............ The word Skull mining originates from activities in the SW.
grin

lies people tell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) / Lady Accuses Man Of Touching Her Bum At Lagos Airport / 3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.