Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Looking For A Serious Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Serious Relationship (3677 Views)

Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? / Please I Need A Serious Relationship / Want To Start A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Where did u put it?
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship by Nairaboi(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
Bros i have try any girl i try to ask her out she will tell me she is datin,bros like serious is not easy talkin to people in my work place because of d place d station me, in a security canter, i cant come out til 5pm, from monday till friday, i just pray God will help me out, d is no time, maybe by God grace when i get to yankee i can get my own wife, since white people like sum1 being open.
ok na, but at least u have the weekends so use it wisely. when a girl tells u she is dating, it can be a thousand things, bro, i don't really know the approach u use o. But u have to be confident and be able to look into a woman's eyes when talking to her. I don't know where you stay else would have loved to hang put with u one of these sundays, but its all good. try google, and it may be of help to you. Also read the game by Neil Strauss, i would have uploaded a PDF copy but nairaland dey f, so try and download and digest. Cheers! and all the best
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship by Toks2008(m): 5:02am On Jan 30, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Mods pls help me out, am a shy type,i am desperately looking for girl to marry, am 23 years old, i have my OND and presently in 200level in open university reading economics, i presently work in civil defensce corps, am planning to marry in 2 to 3 years coming and i plan to relocate to abroad to do my master and stay dere, please some will think am forming, but is not everybody dat av d boldness to approach a girl, am damn serious, i stay and work in abuja, thank you all, pls if you av sum1 pls link me with d person, thanks and God bless
But why put F as your gender when you are a Male?
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship by FarmWay(m): 8:00am On Feb 14, 2022
I insulted you?
Err...I'm sorry but I cannot remember ever 'insulting' you. smiley

How do I post as nobody?
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship by Lungdick: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Mods pls help me out, am a shy type,i am desperately looking for girl to marry, am 23 years old, i have my OND and presently in 200level in open university reading economics, i presently work in civil defensce corps, am planning to marry in 2 to 3 years coming and i plan to relocate to abroad to do my master and stay dere, please some will think am forming, but is not everybody dat av d boldness to approach a girl, am damn serious, i stay and work in abuja, thank you all, pls if you av sum1 pls link me with d person, thanks and God bless

grin grin
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship by Exceed15: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2023
Your eyes go clear when u marry . U better take it easy.
Re: Looking For A Serious Relationship by jamesversion: 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:

Are you now married, did you finally travel out to do your masters?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House / Dating A Girl That Doesn't Like Sex / Why Are Nairaland Girls Putting Pic On Their Dp While The Guys Are Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.