Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

The Church Business - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Business (673 Views)

The Church Business: What To Do? / 20 Points From 1 Corinthians 14 About Speaking In Tongues In The Church / I Need Advice On How To Start Church Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Church Business by Tkayhandsome(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
No need to worry about being broke or poor. There are many viable businesses to engage in, and the church business is profitable and most viable.
How to start the church business:
Attend 3 weeks Bible school with winners chapel business organization or rccg business school of preaching. The fee is not much. It will cost you though. If you must have your own business skills then you must pay to learn from other business organizations and church firms.
Next is to pretend you have the gift of prophecy ecy or seeing vision. If you have no business skills, you won't make money in your own church business.
Rent a shop if you have money or buy small canopy. Make sure you are in charge of the offering bag, tithe box and special seed faith bag. Encourage customers to put money on the ground/business altar when you make a declaration. You have to be sharp else you lose money.
Try to buy jets, cars and houses and invest your money well. The business pays well and if you can invest wisely, you need not worry about the future. Take it from me, the church business is profitable. Don't fail to chop much money when customers come to meet you.
If you need more business idea, don't fail to contact me or pm me. Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Church Business by Tkayhandsome(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
Church business is good business.

Re: The Church Business by Tkayhandsome(m): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
cheesy

Re: The Church Business by Aaronsrod: 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
True Men of God. I will stand in Glory with them soon. This is my dream.
Re: The Church Business by Tkayhandsome(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
Yes bro.nice vision. Plan yours well. Be devoted and don't fail to invest.
Aaronsrod:
True Men of God. I will stand in Glory with them soon. This is my dream.

(1) (Reply)

Victory Through Praise / Prove That Apostles Sulieman Bought A Car For Daniela Okeke / Christian's Reaction To Apostle Suleiman Johnson's Scandal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.