Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss (59807 Views)

10 Ethical Traits Of A Writer - By Jimson Jaat Taofik / How To Use Reading To Become A Better Writer By Leo Babauta / A love story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Ermm..ermm..i..ermm..hope u noone would be mad at what i wanna say
but then girls like shat and insults sha
u pretty ladies should have just kept ur cool and silence while the guy rants on....

1 thing u shuld knw is guys aiint so much attention seekers but a guy culd do anything just to get attention when he wants to even more than a lady can
and all i see here in this politicalthug of a guy is a clear case of an attention seeking douche who has jxt succeeded in his aim

anyhow sha the good news is i just learnt new words or shuld i say insults abi curses from u ladies grin grin

#Samyout
go and polish your english language before you open your stinking mouth to talk rubbish
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2017
twinkiet:
you are really stupid...... Bleep you boy,if you are tired of the story then bounce off....... You don't come around and start blabbing nonsense...... You should really should start learning how to respect women....... Idiot
mynd44, come and put this mannerless kid where she belongs
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by nikz(f): 8:07am On Jan 28, 2017
Hello buttress happy camping!
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by queenitee(f): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2017
Buttersss:
hello guys
I dey Nysc camp and no time to write
but I promise, this story would be completed soon.
sorry for the long wait.
Please keep following
Been worried. How is camp?
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by queenitee(f): 8:38am On Jan 28, 2017
Guys,please let's leave the political I.diot alone,its obvious he's an attention seeker...You know in a gathering of the wise ,there must still be a f.ool,that's just what he is a f.ool...
Ignore him,he doesn't deserve our attention
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by Azeequeen(f): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2017
Buttersss:

Dear Chumzypinky, thanks for rising to my defense. But always remember two things
1- Empty vessels make the loudest noise
2- Silence is the best answer to a fool like political thug.
thanks love
God bless you ma'am
By their fruit,we shall know them...He is not relevant so let's not give him attention
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2017
queenitee:
Guys,please let's leave the political I.diot alone,its obvious he's an attention seeker...You know in a gathering of the wise ,there must still be a f.ool,that's just what he is a f.ool...
Ignore him,he doesn't deserve our attention
is this how u abuse and insult your elders in ur village?
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by Adesina12: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2017
Azeequeen:

God bless you ma'am
By their fruit,we shall know them...He is not relevant so let's not give him attention

You have already given him a serious attention...honestly

Let's eat popcorn with cold Guinness to cool the tension...ok

Queenite O ya join us ...where's ladysuperb and harameede99...samyfreshsmooth and buttersss nko
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by ladySuperb(f): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2017
Adesina12:

Queenite O ya join us ...where's ladysuperb and harameede99...samyfreshsmooth and buttersss nko
ayam here!!!!!
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by queenitee(f): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
is this how u abuse and insult your elders in ur village?
The elders in my village respect themselves,they dont say sh.t
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by queenitee(f): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2017
Adesina12:

Oya let's eat popcorn *winks*
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2017
queenitee:

The elders in my village respect themselves,they dont say sh.t
i am ur elder
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by Azeequeen(f): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2017
Adesina12:

Abi nah
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by ladySuperb(f): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2017
Adesina12:

U see say,I know d talk since...
I was shocked at his outburst but when I checked his moniker " POLITICAL THUG" mehn....I wasn't I wasn't surprised anymore its obvious he's acting according to his name.....!!!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by Chumzypinky(f): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2017
Buttersss:

Dear Chumzypinky, thanks for rising to my defense. But always remember two things
1- Empty vessels make the loudest noise
2- Silence is the best answer to a fool like political thug.
thanks love
lol
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by Chumzypinky(f): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
rants of a bitter woman.. The truth is always bitter
hahahaha, at least, i'm way beta dan a jobless, hopeless and frustrated nonentity lyk u. Its obvious u're jobless honey. Cos if u have a responsible job 2 do, i bet, u wnt waste ur tym creating meaningless threads such as dis one. U tink evri1's story is boring and uninteresting rite? Isnt dat u carryin out ur frustratn on d poor innocent story? Get a life dude. And stop being a political thug
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chumzypinky:

hahahaha, at least, i'm way beta dan a jobless, hopeless and frustrated nonentity lyk u. Its obvious u're jobless honey. Cos if u have a responsible job 2 do, i bet, u wnt waste ur tym creating meaningless threads such as dis one. U tink evri1's story is boring and uninteresting rite? Isnt dat u carryin out ur frustratn on d poor innocent story? Get a life dude. And stop being a political thug

Sweety, the dude is just a troll best thing to do is just ignore him.

Pardon me Buttresss, I'm just a silent follower but you got a nice story.
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
go and polish your english language before you open your stinking mouth to talk rubbish

na type i be type o and not talk....anyways thanks 4 d advice grin grin

Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chumzypinky:

i am not jobless.. Go to my profile and read threads where i showcased my wealth - cars, hot ladies, expensive phones, etc
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
ladySuperb:

U see say,I know d talk since...
I was shocked at his outburst but when I checked his moniker " POLITICAL THUG" mehn....I wasn't I wasn't surprised anymore its obvious he's acting according to his name.....!!!
lol... Is like u lack respect
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by ladySuperb(f): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
lol... Is like u lack respect
Then give me what I Lack!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by harameede99(f): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Azeequeen:
Abi nah
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
ladySuperb:
Then give me what I Lack!!!!!!!!!!
so many things dear.. So many things
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by harameede99(f): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Azeequeen:
Abi nah
oya na wew na make we dey chop dey go
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by harameede99(f): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Adesina12:

oya i don cum put smirnoff ice join make we dey faaji dey go
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
harameede99:
oya i don cum put smirnoff ice join make we dey faaji dey go

hmmm this bae like drink sha undecided
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by Chumzypinky(f): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
i am not jobless.. Go to my profile and read threads where i showcased my wealth - cars, hot ladies, expensive phones, etc
oh! I see we have a bragger here. No b only hot ladies and expensive phones. You just proved to be a fool that i've always thought you are dear Politicalthug. Life online could be fake. As i am now, i own ten range-rovers, fifteen hummers, seventy houses all over the country, over 12 private jets and more dan a hundred xpensive fones. If u lyk bliv me or not, dat 1 na ur biz. Talk is cheap.
And no, i'm nt jobless so i wnt boda wasting my tym clickin on a meaningless profile! Tanx dude!
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by harameede99(f): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

hmmm this bae like drink sha undecided
bros mi no b so oo as per wkend na buh all dis one na maut i no fit finish half of d so called smirnoff bliv me
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by cyndylove64(f): 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Myndd44 pls come and ban political thug.#obiannu do needful the guy is a pest bikonu
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
harameede99:
bros mi no b so oo as per wkend na buh all dis one na maut i no fit finish half of d so called smirnoff bliv me

lmao....na joke i dey o....u dont have to explain....i know u dont drink cos u look like someone who loves viju milk and 7up grin grin
Re: Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss by harameede99(f): 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lmao....na joke i dey o....u dont have to explain....i know u dont drink cos u look like someone who loves viju milk and 7up grin grin
i swear u get am shey u dey use jazz ni?anyway where u dey carry me go tomorrow na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / "I'm" Or "Am" - Why Are We Such Careless Users Of The English Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.