Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Curious - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Curious (60384 Views)

The Curious Case Of Boda Meko (A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curious by paulaspearz(f): 2:22am On Mar 30, 2016
This is my first attempt in writing a story. Its pure fiction and my imagination. Constructive criticism would be welcomed
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 2:27am On Mar 30, 2016
Chapter 1
Adanna looked around her in awe, never has she in her twenty six years of
life seen any neighborhood like this. Well maybe its because she did not
come from a rich background but even then she had rich friends back when
she was in school and even their neighborhood noe houses could compare to
billionaires like Adenuga, or influential people like linda Ikeji.

Driving through the gated community in which he just bought him self a
multi million dollar house,Samuel was filled with pride,across from him was
his wife of six months who has still not overcome her shyness for him.

Who would have thought that Samuel Kombol could marry a damsel such as Adanna.
His wife looks definitely could have gotten her on the cover of high
fashion magazines or even on a run way around the world,sometimes he wonder
why she did not become a model she got everything to make her a star from
her long legs that she covers beneath her long skirts to her honey brown
eyes that seems to captivate your mind every time you look at her. He was indeed a lucky man.

Pulling up in front of his house he stepped out of his car and walked
behind it to get their luggages. Since they were moving from a different
state and wanted to save cost they decided to sell the things in their
former house and use the money from the sale to get new furnitures for the
new house. He had employed an interior decorator to take care of all the
necessary details involved in making his house presentable and walking
inside he must admit the young lady did a really nice and thorough job the
house looked like one of this hollywood stars homes.

1 Like

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 2:31am On Mar 30, 2016
Continued....
Adams is standing in his bedroom by his window lost in his thoughts when a
movement distracted him,looking down he can see his new neighbours moving
their luggage into their home. He did not really pay them any attention
after all he probably would only see them once a year since most of the people who lived in the estate were all well to do and always jet setting from one part of the world to the other.

Walking across his room,he sits on his chair thinking about his life,at twenty eight he had nothing to show
for it all he had was his parents wealth and his monthly allowance from his
late grandmother's will she set up for him. He has never really had passion
for the family business which was a disappointment to his father.

Mr Eko always wanted to hand over his chain of consulting firms to his son and
never considered any other profession good enough. Taking a deep sigh Adams
thought of his unfinished paintings, well that would have to wait because
for the past couple of weeks he had not felt the passion to paint intact he
felt alienated from everything around him,maybe he should take a vacation
after all his dealer Susan was always telling him to.
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 3:09am On Mar 30, 2016
Chapter 2
Samuel stands in front of his sitting room admiring a piece of painting
the interior decorator had earlier chosen, looking at the painting at first glance you will only see a flowing river but when you really look into the painting you will see what the feelings the artist was trying to pass
across,it's as if when you really look you can just feel all your emotionsrunning high, as if they are trying to pour out of you and just leave you hanging but at the same time refreshed.

He was still lost in his emotions
when Adanna wrapped her hands around her husband's waist "where is your
mind honey" she whispers in his ears. Turning around he replied "thinking
about you,why don't you go get changed let's eat out and celebrate our new
home together"
"Okay sweetheart" she replied.

Adams is sitting by corner of his favorite eatery,he usually sits inside
but decided to seat outside by the pool today,from his angle he could see
anyone coming into the open space where do the tables were set and diners were having a fun time.

In the pool there were a couple of girls who had
been going out of their way to have him notice them,funny how he did notice but didn't show it because the girls weren't his type.

He has always had a thing for thick girls from their thighs to their ass he just loved them
maybe because growing up he was always with girls who starved themselves to look stick like and that made him not to find them attractive, he likes
when he grabs his woman he feels some flesh not some bones.

"Adams are you listening to me at all?"

Coming out from his thoughts he looks in front of him to see Susan's younger sister Kylie. Kylie is an interior decorator and also a spoilt brat who felt the world was under her feet.

"Sorry,my mind was somewhere else what did you say"

"Well I was asking if you help me watch over my bag while I take a swim"

"I won't be here for long but you can keep it,when am going I will let you
know"

"Okay thanks" she replied.

Droping her bag she slip out of the towel she had around her,revealing a very trim and sexy body covered by only a two piece red bikini. Kylie knew every eye was on her so she walked slowly and stylishly sway her hips
before she dived into the swimming pool.

Adanna was returning to her table after using the ladies room when she saw her husband stunned Starring at something with all concentration, she
followed his eyes to see a very beautiful lady putting on a skimpy red bikini.

She sood still for a while studying how her husband's eyes never left the young lady,she could read in his eyes he had dirty thoughts in his mind and she felt a mixture of hate, anxiety, confusion or was it jealously
she felt she wondered.

Slowly she approached her husband,when she was some few feeet's from his table she coughed and that seem to bring him back to reality making him to turn to look at her.

"Samuel I want to go home now" she said

"OK" he replied without arguing because he knows she caught him lusting after another lady.

1 Like

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 9:44am On Mar 30, 2016
Chapter 3
After rolling for hours,Adanna gets up from her bed and walking on tip toe not to wake her husband, she goes to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

After placing her glass in the sink, she walks to the dinning room and
switching on the lights she sits on a chair,looking up the clock she realise the time is 4:30 am and she has been up all night.

How could she have slept when every time she closes her eyes images of her husband lusting after another woman keeps creeping into her mind and when she
thinks of how perfect the lady's body was she just feels jealous all over again.

Different thoughts keep coming into her head,is her husband just like other men who lust and chase after ladies outside their matrimonial homes. She stands up and goes to stand by the glass looking outside lost in
her thoughts.

With loud music playing in the background,
Adams is trying to finish this mural he started but just can't seem to get it right.

After many trials with no avail,he drops his brush and walks to his balcony to receive some fresh air and to think about what to do to bring his art together since he was already behind his schedule and had to work fast, he was still thinking when a movement from his next door neighbour caught his attention.

Turning his focus to it,he realise its his
new neighbour's wife,he had seen them earlier when they were moving in yesterday.

The lady probably did not know that she was like a billboard to him since the area she was standing by was just glass. He wanted to remove his eyes since she was just wearing a transparent nighties and he could see
that she wore nothing underneath but there was something about her that just held his eyes spellbound to her.

The lights behind her just made her seem like an angel who was looking after a love one,she looked so far away
in her thoughts but at the same time so close. If only he had the foresight to bring his sketchpad and pencil he would have made a sketch of her right
now. Her legs seems to go on forever, she had that diva look with a touch
of innocence that draws you like a magnet to her.

Adanna was still lost in thoughts when she started feeling like she was
being watched,she quickly looked around and then suddenly her eyes locked
with another pair of eyes from the house beside her.

She was startled for a second and then realising her state of UnCloth she moved her hands to wrap
around herself and studying the person whose eyes held hers, she could tell he was male but it was too dark for her to really see him so she stepped back and turned off the lights.

She went straight to her bed where her
dreams were filled with thoughts of the man in the Shadow.

"Good morning honey, how was your night?"

"It was great, just be patient your breakfast will be ready in five minutes"

"Thanks babe,but I can't wait, there is this conference meeting with the board of directors and I still need to prepare my speech. I will see you
when I come back home in the evening"

"OK dear,have a nice day at work"

Adanna stood at the door and watched as her husband drove out of their home.

She ate breakfast alone and headed to the kitchen to wash this dishes. When she was through with the dishes, she did all the house chores. With all the
chores done,she decided to rest a for a while before heading to the grocery store to get things for dinner.

1 Like

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
Continued .......

Her thoughts started drifting back to that stranger she saw the night before and out of curiosity she walked to the dinning room but this time she hide behind the curtain while she peeped at the house next door.

Adams was putting the finishing touches on the canvas he has been working on for a while. His thoughts were filled with images of the lady he saw last night,he kept wondering what her name was and what she will look like when she smiles.

He decided to go to his balcony,who knows maybe he could get a glimpse of the mystery woman. Walking out he tried to look busy by pretending to be talking to someone on the phone while his eyes scanned the
whole compound.

He kept wondering how he will go next door and ask for the woman's permission to paint her.

Adanna was about to move from behind the curtains since it looked like prince charming wasn't coming out.

As If reading her thoughts he walked out to the balcony where she saw him last night, he was engrossed on his
phone call so she used that opportunity to look at him to her feel.

He looked like one of the Greek gods that novelist keep talking about. He was very tall,he was definitely over six feet tall, dark in complexion and looked very athletic, just looking at him you know for sure he spends hours
in the gym,she wondered if he had six packs like all this guys on TV.

Well she had to admit he was really good looking with his handsome face and beards, she has never understood why men kept beards but looking at this
man she wished her husband kept them too.

She wonder how it will feel to run her hands through his beards, well enough pepping for today she
decided to leave but as she turned to leave her legs were wrapped in the curtains and as she struggled to unwrapped herself she ended up bringing
down the entire curtain with her as she fell down.

One minute he was pretending to be on the phone and the next thing he saw
was the curtain in his neighborhood's house shaking and before he could say
jack he saw the curtain tumbling down with something he was sure was human.

It was really funny he did not even know when he laughed out loud. He wondered who the person was,maybe it was the maid trying to clean the
house,well that person would definitely be in trouble when their boss come back from work.

Heart racing,Adanna layed on the ground, taking the risk she decided to peep if her Greek god saw her fall, well he definitely did because he was laughing with all his mouth open. Hissing,she crawled with the curtain
trailing after her.

1 Like

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
Going through the things in her cart it looked like she got everything that she came for,pushing her way forward Adanna scanned around the mall if there was anything else she might like, not seeing anything she wanted she
went to join the queue to pay for her items.

There were a couple of people before her so she brought out her phone to reply all her messages from Facebook. She was about replying the last message when a call from her husband came through

"Hello honey"

"Hi babe,how are you doing?"

"All good dear,am currently at the mall trying to get everything we will need for dinner"

"Okay sweet but it seems like I will be a little late,I have something's to wrap up in the office and I have to meet up with a client later. I dunno when I will be back but you can go ahead and eat alone just keep my food in
the kitchen and when I come back I will do justice to it"

"Can't you reschedule your meeting, I have been planning this meal since last night and now you won't be around"

"Babe I will be around,just a little bit late. Don't worry I promise to make it up to you. I love you dear,just take care,I will see you when I get back"

"Hmmmm, if you say so" she ended the call and looked up to see there were two persons before her in line. With her mood spoilt Adanna couldn't wait
to leave the mall,if not because she had already spent time shopping for all this items,she would have just dropped them back.

After paying for everything she carried her purchases and was on her way out when she stepped on someone's toes.

"Oh my gosh,am so sorry" she lifted her head to come in eye contact with her Greek god neighbour.

"No problem,am okay. Thanks" he replied while maintaining eye contact wit
her.

Damn,she was so beautiful in person. Adams who never looked at married women,could not bring himself to break contact with her but realising he
was in public he decided to be a gentleman by looking away.

If only he was paying attention and not thinking about his unfinished paintings then maybe he would have seen her coming and would have saved them both the
embarrassment.

"Am really okay ma,just be careful and watch where you are going" he said

"okay, thanks and once again am really sorry" she replied before walking away.

Her voice was so angelic it kept ringing in his head. Geez man get a grip of yourself she is married,he told himself.

Samuel looked at his watch,it was almost time for his meeting and he still wasn't through with his work in the office,well he decided to pack everything
in his suitcase he would just have to continue working at home.

Shutting down his computer and arranging everything in order he left the office. He was going to meet the client in a new bar around the corner called "stories".
He walked into the establishment ten minutes before the appointed time,he sat down at a table close at the edge and where you can get a clear view
of everybody that walks in.

He just ordered for a drink when a very pretty lady walked up to him.

" Sorry to disturb you but are you in any chance Mr Samuel Kombol ?"

"Yes I am, who is asking?

"My name is Kylie Ojo, I was the person who decorated your house,we spoke on the phone when I was working for you" she replied.

"Oh my goodness, you did a very fantastic job,my wife can not stop gushing about the house. Wait,if we only talked on phone how are you able to recognise me?"

"Well sir, you sent some pictures that you wanted me to add when i was decorating so i recognized you from there" she replied.

"Wow thats good"

"Okay,so I will bid you goodnight while I go hang with my friends"

"Its been a pleasure finally meeting you goodnight"

"Kk, I will see you around"

"No problem" he answered.

As she turned to walk away,he watched from behind and that's when it stuck to him,this beautiful damsel was the same person his wife caught him starring at the other night,so funny. It really is a small world.
His thoughts were shoved for later as his client walked in then.

1 Like

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
Chapter 4
Samuel walks into his bedroom feeling stressed out but after today's work who wouldn't. He stripped his clothes as he head straight to the bathroom to get rid of all the dirt on his body.

Walking out of the bathroom some
minutes later with a towel wrapped around his waist and using another one to clean his head and back while walking to his bed.

Adanna was asleep when her husband came in but woke up while he was taking his bath. She was lying on the bed when he walked in.

"How was your meeting"

"It was great babe,everything worked out as expected"

"Your food is in the microwave"

"Why don't we forget about that for now,am hungry but not for that kind of food" he replied while climbed to join her in bed. He reached out for while and pulled her to meet him as he kissed her.

Five minutes later he came down from his wife with a grin on his face and seconds later he was asleep. Adanna turned to look at him with disappointment.

He has never been able to last for more than five minutes and every time he was through she ends up feeling used.

She wasn't a wayward person, she never believed in sleeping around and was a virgin when
she met her husband.

She never even had a boyfriend prior to him and it
wasn't as if she dated him. She was introduced to Samuel by a friend and six months later they were married.

All the time in school her friends always talked about sex like something that could take you to cloud nine
but since she got married she has even felt like she was on the roof of her house before she could talk about a cloud.

Maybe the fault was in her,who knows maybe something was wrong with her and that's why she doesn't feel like other ladies.She kept thinking till she fell asleep.

Samuel woke up in the early hours of the morning to see his wife asleep. He still can't get over the fact he got married to her,such a beautiful goddess. He was even the first man in her life. He wanted to stay admiring
his wife but he had to get ready for work.

Adams is surfing through the net when he hears a knock on the door. He opens to see Sarah a girl he had been seeing some weeks before.It was just a fling to him tho but the Lady did not want to let go.

"Adams why have you been avoiding me"

"You found me didn't you" he replied

"Won't you let me in" she asked

"Oh forget my manners,come in your Majesty" he moves from the door so she can come in.

He usually is not rude to ladies but this Sarah wants to make a big deal out of something small. She was someone he spent a couple of nights with and now the girl feels she is his wife. Just a week together and she told him she was in love with him,how do you explain to a Lady that you don't do the love thing.

He tried avoiding her but somehow she won't let go,she was always showing up to places he was in and introducing herself as his girlfriend to people he knows. Sarah was plain sick and he did no just know what to do with her.

"What should I offer you ?"

"A fruit juice will do just fine"

He walked to the kitchen to get the juice. He opened his refrigerator and got a pack out when he felt a female hand round his waist.

"Sarah what do you want" he asked

"You" she replied.

He normally would turn her down but hey if she offered it for free he can
as well enjoy himself.

He dropped the juice back and turned around to face her,using his hands to hold her face as he kissed her and at the same time was moving her towards the
counter. He used his hands to push everything on the counter to the floor not minding where the landed and then he lifted her and placed her there with her legs wrapped around his waist.

Adanna was in the kitchen doing the dishes when she heard a crash from her neighbour's house,she walked closed to the window to see what was happening
and suddenly she started hearing low moans and before she could comprehend what was happening it turned into loud moans and it sounded like it was coming from a female. She knew she was supposed to go back to
her dishes but she stood rooted there and wondering what her neighbour was doing to that lady to make her scream like that.

Adams is usually a slow lover who makes sure his partner is always satisfied first but he just wanted to get over with it so Sarah would leave him alone.

Finally they were through he thought as he walked towards his window for fresh air while adjusting his clothes he came in eye contacts with his neighbour's wife. He wondered how long she had been there.

"Adams I never seem to get tired nor bored with you" he heard behind him.

"Well good for you,now can you please Leave my house and don't contact me again" he replied as he turned to face Sarah.

"What do you mean leave"

"Look Sarah I don't know what you think is going on between us but whatever it is am putting an end to it now"

"I think you are confused right now so I will just go and call you later"

"Sarah I mean it,don't contact me anymore. Its over"

"If it really is over,then what about what just happened in your kitchen some minutes ago"

"That was nothing,it was just a mistake am already regretting" he said as he walked out of the kitchen to seat on a coach in his sitting room.

Sarah walked past him but stopped at the door
"Just so you know, am the best thing that will ever happen in your life"

"Let me be the judge of that" he replied as she banged his door as if she wanted to remove his door from the hinges.

Samuel climbed the stairs up his bedroom while singing to the lyrics of women of faith song boundless love. He walked into his room stressed out from the day's work. After dropping his suitcase and taking off his clothes
he headed straight to bathroom. Coming out from the bathroom he realized he had not heard or seen his wife since he came home.

"Adanna, are you there ?" he said as he walked towards the kitchen and found her peeping through the window

"What are you doing there madam ?" he said as she startled and turned to face him like a child who has been caught stealing candy.

"Oh honey you are back, welcome home. How was work today ?"

"Work was fine but you did not answer my question"

"Question? What question?" She asked

"What were you doing by the window"

"Okay, it's really nothing I thought I heard something from next door so I went to check. You know me Mrs Inquisitive"

"Hmmm okay Mrs inquisitive" he replied as he walked towards her to give her
a hug.

2 Likes

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Peterdrumz , safarigirl , Calmie , ishilove , nikkybeez , stuff46 , felixdanielthed , oyinprince , princeleval , ashatoda , gentle access , teryfik , Filani , omauchay , leopantro , cooljoe , yusufibrahim , tsephanyah , queenjuli , mologi , Gabriel6

1 Like

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
Chapter 5
Samuel is walking to the cafeteria to get something to eat when he heard his name, he turned to see Kylie waving at him.

"What are you doing here" he asked

"I'm decorating Mr Kanu's new office"

"Wow that's nice. Are through for the day?"

"No am not,just heading to the cafeteria for lunch" she replied.

"Same with me. Let's go together then"

They walked together and ordered what they wanted and then sat together to have their lunch.

"So tell me Samuel how are you finding Lagos?"

"It has been good so far but I have not had the opportunity to really go out and see the town for myself"

"When do you close from so I can come take you out" she asked him while munching her hamburger.

"I will close pretty late today because I need to round up some things but if you will be free then we will make it tomorrow"

"Okay,that's fine by me" she said as she winked at him.

"Adams you need to be fast with your paintings or else we will loose the few clients we have."

"Am trying my best Susan, it has not really been easy for me you know" he said as he walked towards his window
"I just can't seem to get it right,like any painting I start I don't feel like completing it,its like am looking for a piece that is missing"

"Well you better hurry up and find that missing piece because I have already set a date with the gallery and we can't postpone because the owner Mrs Eki is doing us a favor and you know it" she said as she walked
towards the door,turning back she said

"Try getting your act together, this is not just about you but also about me and my reputation" and with that she walks out of his house.

Adams stare aimlessly outside looking for something to ignite that spark for him to paint again. Susan has already tried enough for him and he needs to prove to the whole world including his parents that he was not just another rich boy who doesn't have any ambition for his life.

Adanna knows its wrong to be thinking about what she heard from her neighbour's house the other day but she could not control herself,she kept on wondering how he was able to make the lady moan and scream like that.
Was it okay to behave like that during sex but if it was then why is that she has never felt that way before. She wondered if something was wrong with her or was it that her husband did not know the techniques to make her feel like that. She was still deep in her thoughts when the horns from her husband's incoming vehicle caught her attention.

She decided to hurry up and serve his food so that they could have time for each other,who knows maybe
she could also scream like the other lady tonight. Hey a girl got to do what she got to do right, laughing out loud she thought as she headed towards the kitchen.

Samuel walked into the house feeling tired and as usual heads to the bathroom first after which he came down the stairs to look for his wife and eat dinner. He was surprised to see his dinner all set and his wife sitting
down waiting for him.

"How was work today honey" she asked.

"It was fine sweetheart,hmmm I perceive something delicious" he replied while walking towards his meal.

Adanna sat patiently through her husband's meal bringing up small talk here and there and when he was through eating they cleared the table and washed
the dishes together.

Once they were through the finally went upstairs and
she couldn't wait any longer when she jumped on her husband and started kissing him. Tonight she is going to feel the way other ladies feel.

Samuel kept wondering what was wrong with his wife all through dinner,she kept smiling like she had won a lotto or something. Once they were through tidying up the kitchen and headed upstairs to their room,she pounced on him.

This was something she has never done before and he was a little bit startled. It wasn't long after she started making noises from her throat like some of these porn stars but the only difference was theirs sounded
erotic and hers was just plain annoying.

Who taught her these things and why was she forcing herself to swallow his mouth. He needed to take charge
and put his wife in order,he was the man of the house and at such must take
charge and make love to his wife.

Adanna was having a swell time trying to imitate everything she has seen on
movies she was even trying to sound like those women on TV but only
succeeded in bleating like a goat. When she was just trying to get the hang
of it,her husband forcefully took charge and even bit her in the process
and as usual he just laid her on the bed played with her boobs for a little
while and then had his way and five minutes later he was through.

After discharging,he rolled away and was adjusting himself to sleep when his wife said

"When will you ever make me feel like a woman?"

"How else can you feel like a woman. Is it by behaving like a slut or a prostitute?"

"Is that reason why you can't satisfy me in bed huh" she replied as she rolled away and hissed.

He tried going to sleep but his mind kept on wondering if really he doesn't satisfy his wife in bed.

2 Likes

Re: Curious by Teryfik(m): 7:51am On Apr 02, 2016
Am late.....wu is wit d origin joor
Re: Curious by Bisiebae(f): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2016
nice!
Re: Curious by Leopantro: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
For a first timer it was a good read. First and second parts has some spelling errors and you need to proof read when you finish typing. I like each character has a little story that is not long enough to bore you off.
It seems a bit predictive, reading it you know the wife and the guy would hook up. I like a bit more Suspense but that's just me.
Keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: Curious by ashatoda: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
lets keep going
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
Teryfik:
Am late.....wu is wit d origin joor

Lmao it's over here
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Leopantro:
For a first timer it was a good read. First and second parts has some spelling errors and you need to proof read when you finish typing. I like each character has a little story that is not long enough to bore you off.
It seems a bit predictive, reading it you know the wife and the guy would hook up. I like a bit more Suspense but that's just me.
Keep it up.

Fully noted. Thanks
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Bisiebae:
nice!

Thanks
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
ashatoda:
lets keep going

Lmao abii
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Chapter 6
Adanna woke up the next morning to discover her husband had already left for work, she was surprised since he did not wake her up to get him breakfast but then remembered how they parted ways last night and gave a long hiss.

She quickly did all the house chores and set off to stroll because she really needed to clear her head. Just as she stepped out of the gate she saw her handsome next door neighbour coming out of his own house.

"Hello" she said

"Hey what's up" he replied

"cool" she replied as she started walking away.

"Where are going to in such a hurry?" He asked

"No where in particular, I just want to stroll and see the neighborhood for myself"

"It that's the case can I join you,cos I was heading to stroll myself"

"Sure feel free to tag along" she replied and all of sudden becoming shy.

He joined her and they started heading down the street.
"Am Adams, whats your name?"

"My name is Adanna" she answered cautiously as she began to feel nervous tho she did not understand why.

"Lovely name" he said and she just nodded her head without uttering a word.

They walked in silence and she stylishly stole glances at him as she tried to study his profile.

Adams was still trying to understand why he asked to join her to walk. Like he doesn't know her and it's not like they have spoken to each other before but he just felt a pull to know her better. It wasn't like he wanted to date her or something I mean she is married I guess its safe to say he just wanted to be friends. He tried to make small talk but it was not getting him anywhere so he just decided to chill and walk with her.

They walked for a while in silence when she asked

"What do you do for a living"?

" Am an artist" he replied

"Okay, that's cool. So when will u show me your work"? She asked

" Anytime you want to see them just let me know but there is going to be a catch tho" he said while laughing.

"Hmmmmm,what's the catch?

" If I show you my paintings then you will let me paint u" he winked at her.

"As long as I wear a Beret and hold a long stick am okay with it" she replied smiling

"That's good to know, wait hold on what is the stick for?" He asked

"To flog your silly ass of course" she said as they both burst into laughter.

They talked about a couple of things,their families,friends,school and so many other random topics till they got back to their house and he asked if
she wanted to come in and see his paintings now but she declined saying she wanted to go and start preparing lunch for her husband but promised to come
see them whenever she was free.

Samuel was in the office going through some files when his cell phone rang

"Hello Kylie,how are you doing?"

"Am all good and you?"

"Same here" he replied

"Okay,so am calling to remind you about our date".

"Our date?" he asked

"Geez Sam not date date,I mean the arrangement we made yesterday where am supposed to show you Lagos" she said amidst laughter.

"Lol I know what you were talking about just wanted to pull your legs" he replied

"Okay oo,if you say so. You will come pick me up from my house by 7pm then we will go to somewhere cool"

Okay that's no problem just text me your address and I will be there".

"I will do just that, so lemme leave you to your work and will see you later"

"Alright dear" he replied as she ended the call.

Hours later......

Samuel pulls up into the driveway of the address Kylie sent to him,step out of the car and heads to door,he was about to knock when the door was opened and he saw Kylie dressed in a hot red dress.

He could not possibly call it a gown because it could pass for a shirt. He did not even know he was staring too much until he heard

"Are you through inspecting,can we be on our way now?

"Sorry for that,but you look really great" he replied.

"Thanks" she said as they walked back towards his car.

They had fun, she took him to a bar and from there they headed to a club,he wasn't even someone who clubs at all but with someone like Kylie who kept teasing and cheering him up he got real turnt up in the club. He did
not even know it was late until when they were leaving and he checked his watch damn his wife would be worried he thought but then again he remembered her words from last night and his mood just changed.

How she could even say something like that to him kept baffling him I mean he met her a virgin so how the fvck does she know who satisfies and who doesn't but then again maybe something was troubling her and she just lashed out on him because she had never complained before so why start now.

Kylie had so much fun with Samuel that she even forgot he was married. He wasn't really excited about going to a club but after she convinced him and a couple of shots later he was all up in her business on the dance floor
letting her grind on him and all that.

Everything was going fine until when they were on their way home and he just locked up like something was
troubling him or something. She wondered if he felt bad after hanging out with her but then again maybe she was just reading a little too much to his mood.
They pulled up to her house and both came down from the car,she could still see that he looked troubled so she invited him inside.

It was obvious he wasn't comfortable with the idea but for what ever reason he decided to honour her invitation and he came inside her house.

She offered him a drink and then they spoke for a while about nothing in particular and somehow the atmosphere just seemed tensed and she doesn't
know why she did it but she just kissed him.

He wasn't responding at first but after a while he gave in. They were going at it and all of a sudden he
just broke the kiss,stood up and left her house.
Re: Curious by Teryfik(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
paulaspearz:
Lmao it's over here
cmon pass it dnt b stingy....nyc write up though

1 Like

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2016
Teryfik:
cmon pass it dnt b stingy....nyc write up though

Lol nahhhh you have to come get it yourself
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Chapter 7
Adams is working on a new painting while listening to loud hip hop music coming from his stereo system. His thought kept going back to earlier in the day,his walk with Adanna. He just kept replaying their conversation in his head, he wondered if she will actually let him to paint her. Well with time he will know but on till then he has to finish his paintings he had a showcase to catch up with the deadline.

********"*"
Adanna was worried sick about her husband's whereabouts. She had called his lines numerous times but he did not answer,she even called his office
but she was told he left for home hours ago.

She wondered if she should go and report in the police station or maybe should just wait a little bit,who knows maybe it was just traffic or his car got spoilt. Why wouldn't he just call her or maybe pick her calls.

Her mind drifted to the conversation last night and wondered if maybe that's the reason her husband had not returned come to her,no it can't be she quickly erased that from her mind. She will give him a couple of minutes more if he doesn't return then she will go to
report the case at a police station.

Samuel was driving home but his thoughts were scattered, he kept wondering why Kylie had to kiss him and why he even responded like that to her. I mean they were both having a good time and all that but the kissing thing was really messing up his head.

He wondered how he was going to look at his
wife when he got home, damn now that things were kind of rocky between them.

A car sped past him and it brought his attention back to the road as he decided to drive safely back to his wife before working on his thoughts.
Some minutes later he pulls up in his drive way.

Adanna has had enough and decided to drive to a police station to report her husband missing when she hears the sound of his car.

It wasn't long before she heard his foot steps and she crossed her arms around her chest waiting for him,as soon as he opened the door she asked

"Where have you been?"

"I went out with a friend"

"Do you know what the time is? Why did you not pick my calls huh?"

"Look its been a stressful day and I did not hear you call cause me phone was on silence. So are we through with the Q and A?" He replied as he walked towards their bedroom.

"Hell no we are not through, you left me worried all evening and all you can say is it was a stressful day huh?" She said but when she did not get any reply from him she added

"You know it would have been better if you had remained where ever you are coming from cause your presence is really not needed here" she screamed

"Am thinking the same thing myself at least I was having fun and some quiet" he screamed back.

Adanna was surprised at his outburst she sat on the arm of a chair and started crying because she did not understand what just happened, she did
not mean to shout at him but when she started to speak the words won't just stop.

She just wanted to know if he was okay Oh God what has she done she thought as she continued crying.

The next day.....

Samuel is sitting in his office trying to work on the files in front of him but he could not. He kept thinking about his argument with his wife last night and what happened between him and Kylie.

He was still angry with himself over what happened and his wife did not make it any better with all her scolding last night.

When he woke up this morning he did not speak to her,he just prepared for work and left.

He wondered how he will be able to seal the rift that have been tearing him and his wife at home.

He decided to leave work during his lunch break and go home to apologize to his wife. He wanted to call her but decided to surprise her.

Adanna is through with all the house chores,whenever she was angry she seemed to work at super speed and her mood the morning was like nitrogen to
a car.

She tried watching a movie but it did not help then a thought crossed through her mind,why don't she go and visit her next door neighbour after all he asked her to come see his work.

Yes,she decided to go visit maybe he might even lighten her foul mood. She quickly had her bath and changed clothes before heading over to see Adams.

She was ushered in by the gate man and was led to a very beautiful sitting room.

She was astonished with what she saw it was as if she just stepped into a museum.

She was still admiring the house when Adams walked in.

"Welcome to my house, Adanna"

"Thanks you have a lovely place by the way" she replied.

"So what can I offer you" he asked

"Orange juice will do just fine"

"Alright gimme a minute" he said as he walked into his kitchen to get it.

He returned with a pack of juice and a glass for her with a can if beer for himself.

"Here you go" he said why giving her the drink.

"Thanks" she replied as she took a sip from her drink.

"So did you come to see me or my paintings?"

"The paintings of course" she replied smiling.

"Geez,woman you can really kill a man's ego" he replied.

They talked for a while about things in general and then he took her round to see his paintings, he told about what motivated him to paint instead of following his father's way in the family business.

He also took her for a tour round his house and when they were through she decided to go home to rest for a while.

They exchanged numbers at her gate and she walked
inside the house,seconds later she heard the horn of her husband's car.
Re: Curious by Ikdbabie(f): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nice. Following.

1 Like

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2016
Chapter 8

Adanna was surprised at her husband's gesture he came home with flowers,apologized and they ate lunch together before he returned to the office.

She was watching TV when her phone rang,it was Adams who was calling

"Hello neighbour" she said

"Whatsup Adanna" he replied

"Am all good and you"

"All good over here,was just checking on you"

"Wow thanks you have a lovely house and your gateman was nice to me today" she said
"Yeah he is nice, his name is Brytawon "

"Strange name. Is he the one that does the cooking and cleaning too?" She asked
"Nope that's Hurklan , jmichlins and KingTom 's job"

"Okay that's cool"

"Alright then,I will talk to you later, have a nice day" he said

"You too" she replied as he ended the call.

Samuel was busy at the office trying to make up for lost time when his secretary told him he had a visitor and ushered the person in, he was surprised to see Kylie walk in.

"Hi,wow am surprised to see you here" he said

"Well you were not picking my calls so I had to come see you myself to know why" she said as she sat down and crossed her legs revealing nicely shaved legs.

"Well I have been busy in the office as you can see but I would have call you back later"

"Hmmmm,you are sure its because you are busy and not because of the kiss last night huh?" She asked

"Hell no,its not because of that for goodness we are adults and shii do happen,we will just forget about that,you know just act like it never happened"

"You don't say, well if you want to act like it never happened then fine by me. So are we going to hang out today too?' She asked

"Nope,not today maybe another time"

"Hmmm, okay then I guess I should be on my way. We will talk on the phone and fix another date okay" she said as she walked out.

Taking a deep breath Samuel leaned back on his chair thinking about his life and the sexy hot gown Kylie was wearing some minutes ago in his office wow he needed to divert his thoughts from that if not he will have nobody but himself to blame.

Adams know he shouldn't be thinking about a married woman's but he couldn't help himself ,he kept thinking about their conversations when she came to
visit, things she told him about herself and all that. Well since she is married and he cant date her at least he could paint her,so maybe the next time they talk he will ask her about it. With that settled he decided to
check up with some of his buddies and have fun.

*****"*
Kylie walks into her apartment and flings her bag and car keys to God knows where. How dare Samuel to ignore her,does he know how many men will kill to
have her.

He doesn't know how lucky he is that she is offering herself to him. She needs to Strategize well because whatever she wants she always get and right now what she wants is Samuel.

Who cares if he is married or not after all one night with her and he is going to forget all about his wife.

She sat down on a couch thinking about her next move. Maybe she should go to his house then size up his wife and see if the woman is any competition, nope on second thoughts she will just act like the wife doesn't exist. Yes that's what she is going to do.

1 Like

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 12:35am On Apr 09, 2016
Ikdbabie:
Nice. Following.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 1:14am On Apr 11, 2016
Chapter 9
Adams wasn't so sure of himself after he had pressed the bell on Adanna's house, what on earth was he thinking,what if her husband was around what
was going to be his explanation.

His thoughts were shoved aside when the
gate was opened and the gate man asked him the necessary questions before letting him in.

He walked in with his camera in his hands trying to give himself confidence,he was shown to the sitting room and asked to wait for Adanna to come attend to him.

As he sat down he looked around admiring the house
until he saw one of his paintings hanging across the wall,wow that means both her and her husband are his fans. He was still looking around when he heard footsteps and turned around to see her coming from the hallway.

"Hello Adams"

"Hi Adanna"

"I was surprised when the gate man told me you were here, so to what do I owe this pleasure?"

"I dunno its a pleasure to you or me sha" he replied

"How do you mean? Oh my goodness where did my manners go, am sorry what should I offer you?"

"Nahhh don't worry" he replied

"I insist" she said

"Fine,then get me juice"

"You have any particular one in mind?"

"Nope any would do just fine"

"Okay lemme get orange juice for you then" she said as she walked out but came back some minutes later with a pack of juice and glass for him

"Here you go" she said pouring his drink out for him.
After a while she said

"So you were saying?"

"Lol okay,I just came over here to ask you if you have made up your mind for me to paint you" he said looking seriously at her.

"Hmmmm,I can't remember saying I wanted you to paint me" she said smiling

"Please don't try to pretend I told you if I let you see my paintings you will let me paint you"

"Geez and here I was thinking we were friends"

"Lol of course we are"

"Okay how long those it take you to paint a portrait?" She asked

"Well it depends on my mood and the model in question"

"So you do this often then"

"Nope I don't, I have actually done just two portraits. One was for my girlfriend in school and the other I hired a model for it" he replied.

"Hmmm okay,but you need to understand that I am a house wife and have tons of chores to do"

"That's no problem we can work around your schedule"

"I haven't agreed yet, wait am not going to pose nude right?"

"Nope that's not what I have in mind but if you want to do it I will gladly paint you in your birthday suit"

"Silly boy, you know what am going to agree to this only because no one has ever painted me before".

" wow that's fantastic, I will just talk to my accountant and then we can make arrangement for your payments, I can pay you the normal model price which is 700 naira for an hour or we can negotiate any price you fancy"

"Wow that's good to know but no I don't want your money all I want I'd that you let me see the painting first when you are finished"

"Okay that's fine by me, but I have to warn you when I paint I try to capture mood,soul and everything that comes with it, I won't change it even if you don't like it. Just so we are clear"

That's fine by me, I have seen some of your works and am sure you will do a great job".

"I hope so, you never told me you had my painting in your sitting room?"

What painting?, wait you mean you did that oh my its cool,when we came to the house it was here,I think the interior designer was the one who placed it there. Wow I never knew it was yours ".

" Yeah thanks, so are you busy right now? " he asked

"Nope am through with my house chores"

"Okay let's get started then"

"Wait you mean today,like right now" she asked

"Yeap"

"But I have not even had my bath,errm no way"

"Chill Ad I just want to take a couple of pictures and then a few sketches not like am doing the main thing now.

" okay so where do we start she asked?"

"We start by getting you something to wear,do you mind wearing a couple of dresses for me so I can select the right one" he said

"Okay" she replied.

The next couple of minutes saw Adanna changing into different clothes but none of them seemed right to him,he kept asking her to change till she told him she had no more clothes to try on.

He Pondered on it for a minute and then excused himself and went back to his house where he searched through his things till he found his old college shirt,he picked it up and then carried his sketch pad and pencils since he had carried his camera earlier on.

He got back to her house and told her to change into his shirt which she complied to and the shirt did the trick. It was able to bring out her femininity not in a sexual way but enough for you to notice her.

"Okay Ad,let's get you a background can you move over to that chair opposite the window" he said

"Okay, and why are you calling me Ad?"

"Lol because I think it suits you"

When she was seated he lifted his camera to his eye,but then something didn't feel right,he looked across to her and wondered what and then it hit him

"Ad pls could you wear your head up preferably in a bun" he said

"Okay" she replied as she packed her in a bun or as its called in Nigeria donut.

He looked at her and something was still missing, he asked if she had any jewelry and she said yes,she brought him her set of jewelry and he picked a large golden choker and told her to wear it and then he walked over to her and pulled out some of her hair from the tight bun making it a little bit messy around the edges.

He walked back to his camera and he shot an entire roll of film,telling her to move first this way,then that way,to tip her head this way and then that,to fold her legs and then to stretch them out,to have her hands across
her chest and then to have it behind her head.

He told her when to smile,when to frown,when to look numb and finally to look at him.
He finally walked up to her titled her head to an angle,arranged her arms as if she she was flying and then positioned her legs like she was doing
yoga and then he took pictures asking her to move her hands to different positions often.

He then asked her to seat in a way that it will be comfortable for her and hold still and then he started sketching. He did multiple sketches from
different angles and dimensions and when he saw she started to get tired he asked that they wrapped it up.

Samuel is working on his computer when a call came in he answered to discover it was Kylie making arrangements for them to see later on,when he
tried finding out where they will be going to she did not answer instead she told him to come pick her up at her house.

When he was finished from the office he headed down to a complex to get red wine as a peace offering,he got her favorite brand and then he headed for her house.

He knocked on the door and seconds later Kylie opened it and she was dressed in just bum shorts and a singlet,he was confused and ask if she was getting prepared or has their date been cancelled, she ignored the question and invited him in and then she took the wine from him,came back later with glasses for two of them and they drank the wine together while talking
about nothing in particular.

After a while she told him food was ready and
invited him to the dinning table and then she set out to arrange a well prepared fried rice and plenty of meat for them and they washed it down with another bottle of red wine.

He helped her in clearing the dishes when
they were thought eating but left her to wash the plates while he want to watch sports highlights.

Kylie returned when she was through and joined him on the sofa,after a while she leaned on him and kept her legs on the arms of the couch.

Samuel wanted to pretend like it wasn't anything and continued with his highlights but occasionally Kylie's hands will brush his thighs by mistake or she will lean a little too much and he can see her boobs.

He continued acting like he wasn't affected but his little man under decided he had had enough and was slowly rising,it was only a matter of time before Kylie could see the bulge forming under his trousers.

He used his hands to cover himself and at that moment Kylie removed her legs from the arms of the chair and stretched them on the glass table in front of them.

He didn't want to but his eyes kept straying to her fresh laps and he started wondering how she looked under the shorts she was wearing. One minute he was staring and the next his hands were rubbing her thighs and
his hands which seemed to have developed a mind of their own started to go up towards her zipper.

1 Like

Re: Curious by Ikdbabie(f): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Some girls are really desperate and useless.
Re: Curious by Missmossy(f): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Keep it coming,lovely piece.

2 Likes

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
Chapter 10
The kissing was getting intense and Samuel couldn't control his urge and kept wanting more from Kylie,in a flash of an eye his shirt was off, next came her shirt and her shorts and then she was on him and he was helping her to get rid of his trousers when he struck him that he had a wife at home who was probably getting worried about his whereabouts while he was
here trying to cheat on her. He pushed Kylie off him and quickly picked his clothes and dashed from her house and was on the way to his house on full speed like he was being pursued.

Adanna glanced at the clock and saw the time was late,she decided not to worry since the last time it turned out her husband was perfectly fine so
she headed for bed and slept.

Samuel got home safely,went straight to the bathroom to wash off Kylie's scent on him,when he was through he walked into the bedroom to see his wife fast asleep

He climbed to his side of the bed and then rolled over to her side of the bed and gave her a peck he did gently so as not to wake her up. He laid down back to think about his life,the complications that came with having kylie in his life at that moment he decided he would cut all ties with her,it wasn't worth loosing his marriage over,for goodness he was married to one of the most beautiful woman on earth and he will be dammed if he
messes that up. With all this thoughts he slept off.

Adams was laid up in his bed thinking about his next door neighbour. He kept wondering what was drawing him to her,the fact that he knew she was married did not seem to stop the attraction at all. Well he has never been the kind of guy that comes between people's marriages so even tho he was attracted to her he decided he won't act on it. He will respect the ring
she wears.

The next morning........
There is a knock on Samuel's door,he looked up to see his secretary walk in wiith the files hr had asked for earlier. She handed the files to him and
then told him Kylie called earlier asking for his schedule for the day. He told her to tell Kylie when she called back that he travelled to another state for a conference meeting and from there he will go to see some
clients and will be away for two weeks. The secretary looked shocked for a second but composed herself and did as she was told.

The next couple of days for day for Adanna was hectic for her,after her chores she called Adams over and she posed while he painted. They talked alot during this times and she got to know him better the same way he got to know her well. She always looked forward to a new day so she can spend time with Adams. After the first few days she invited him to eat with her after
he was through painting her for the day and since then they ate together each day.

Adams has gotten everything he needed for the portrait buy he kept on coming back to Adanna's under the pretense of painting her. She seem like a blessing in his life because since he started painting her he has been able to finish all his paintings for the show case. He even added new paintings.

Somehow she made him motivated from their little talks and he wanted to go out of his way yo impress her and made sure that she doesn't regret confiding in him.

Kylie was tempted to fling her phone across after she just listened to the crap Samuel's secretary just told her. Hmm conference meeting indeed well it simply means its time she switched things a bit since she wanted the
cool way and he did not to play well she will just show him who the queen is in their little game she thought.

Over the next couple of days she made it a habit of sending nudes to Samuel's phone randomly,she called him at night when she knows his wife was around she even started sending him love messages. She checked out his work calendar and started showing up at events he was to attend dressing seductively and making sure people saw them together. Well let's see how
long he is going to ignore her she thought within her.

The past few days have been terrible for Samuel, Kylie decided to make his life hell and his work was not making it any easy for him. The most annoying thing now was his wife was always too tired for anything, he
wondered what she did during the day that makes her so exhausted at night.

First he has to deal with all those sexy nudes Kylie sends and then his wife doesn't have his time. Anytime he reaches out to her she is always very tired or she brings up one excuse after the other. Another disturbing
thing has been the late night phone calls he has been receiving from Kylie,it has gotten to a point that Adanna has been looking at him suspiciously for a while now,he tried ignoring the calls but she kept calling.

To prevent his wife from thinking he was cheating he had to change kylie's name to Office in his phone. Things was definitely getting out of hand. He will just have to see Kylie face to face and settle this once and
for all.

1 Like

Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Missmossy:
Keep it coming,lovely piece.

Thanks alot
Re: Curious by paulaspearz(f): 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ikdbabie:
Some girls are really desperate and useless.

Lol true talk

1 Like

Re: Curious by Missmossy(f): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Interesting, keep it coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.