Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Leak (A story with Africa's History) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Leak (A story with Africa's History) (1577 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leak (A story with Africa's History) by iceberylin(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
Alright, before we move on to the interesting part i need to prepare ya'll for whats coming. This is a work based on free will so you need to free your minds to grab and understand that this is a work of fiction, so don't take religious vandalism, political criticism, drug abuse serious here. Dont judge yet.
This contains a lot of Black and African History. wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley cheesy cheesy angry angry cool cool cool..
alright?
let the color Red plccc
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
bring in corrections cry cry cry cry cry
Get all you'll need, i'm gluing everyone so..... Be ready wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Leak (A story with Africa's History) by iceberylin(m): 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
Prologue
‘’ken, understand we got no other choice, quit fussing’’
‘’what you mean Dave? These men been yelling Stop, that’s a choice, those are the federales … Ya’ll should tell Dave he needs to pull over’’
‘’ Believe this ken, you aren’t putting as much pressure as those sirens behind me, I need total concentration bro. let the driver’’ Dave tried to concentrate as he swerves fast past a Toyota Hilux
“We all fucke.d up” ken said
“I don’t recognize what you saying, the only thing that’s fucke.d up is this system, how red and blue represents freedom while they aren’t flashing behind you” Nelson sighs relaxing on the front seat
Ken looks at Sam ‘’ damn, am I the only sane person here? Get off the Cannabis Sam, they got enough charges on us, don’t you think? You ok?’’
‘’Relax ken, there’s scarcity. Those idiots gon run out of gas soon. I’m celebrating, who cares about Cannabis charge when we got a huge amount in the trunk and I won’t go sober bro. Hey Dave you need a Toke? “
“Dave should be straight, he shouldn’t hit that , stretch it towards me” Nelson reaches for the Cannabis
‘’ what’s up with you Nelson, you damaged too? “ken looks dazzled
“Bro I can drop you off if you ready? “
“Seriously hit this shit, or jump off already. Nobody needs that pressure you bringing in here” Nelson tries to hand over the Cannabis “Don’t turn this down, remember tradition”
“Goat, don’t pour that Ash on my Paul Smite, I just got this trouser, wouldn’t want to wear it crazy after these gays pounce my Ass in Ja… ” Dave cuts in…
“Nobody’s going to no jail if you let me drive”……….
“Go…..”
“You about to pray? ‘’ Sam cuts off Ken
‘’ swine, I was gonna ask what happened to Caleb?”
“Damn, there’s a checkpoint ahead!! “Yelled ken

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leak (A story with Africa's History) by barackodam: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
Sweet, right up down here!!!!

Leggo
Re: Leak (A story with Africa's History) by ritababe(f): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
following
Re: Leak (A story with Africa's History) by iceberylin(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
ritababe:
following

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
barackodam:
Sweet, right up down here!!!!

Leggo

invited ya smart friends, this piece might confuse
Re: Leak (A story with Africa's History) by stylochime: 12:19am On Jan 09, 2017
I be lyk “i‘ll just pass by and go over...“ “u ain‘t goin nowhere dude. Sit ur azz down nd follow d OP“ inner me cuts in.
Re: Leak (A story with Africa's History) by iceberylin(m): 1:07am On Jan 09, 2017
stylochime:
I be lyk “i‘ll just pass by and go over...“ “u ain‘t goin nowhere dude. Sit ur azz down nd follow d OP“ inner me cuts in.

soft.....
Re: Leak (A story with Africa's History) by ImmaculateIfy: 8:57am On Jan 09, 2017
nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Leak (A story with Africa's History) by ritababe(f): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2017
iceberylin:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

invited ya smart friends, this piece might confuse
evakinqz olojuede01 yinks89 yurme Johnsown1 Cherrybrown
Re: Leak (A story with Africa's History) by Johnsown1(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2017
Space booked
Re: Leak (A story with Africa's History) by Evakinqz: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
ritababe:

on ma way dear..
Re: Leak (A story with Africa's History) by iceberylin(m): 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2017

“I’m glad we all made it, I was really scared. This stuff broke me. Everything happened so fast” Ken drops his bag hugging a pillow..
“Nah, we didn’t make nothing, we just progressed to something worse, believe me it just got real” Sam puffs out smoke while talking.
“You need to quit this Cannabis, it’s messing your brain up, let it for real men, Dave what’s he saying right now “Ken sits up.
“He saying you need this” Dave hands over the bowl of cannabis like he’s left handed
“So where’s Caleb and Nelson? “ Ken fills up his Rizzler
“Ann’s coming over, Nelson left for her. Celeb left to get fuel” Dave lights up
“Soft, I just got that album”
“Remember the rules ken” Sam winks at Dave
“HE WHO BUYS THE WEED PICKS THE MUSIC”! Sam and Dave yell together and shake.
“Goat”
“Did you check the result? Sam asks.
“ Go wells bro, I mean I’m smoking everything today because I’m glad we all made it, 4 years in this school was rough mehn, RIP to Frank ’’
“I wouldn’t be so Glad bro” Dave said looking at Ken
“Why’s that? “ Ken asks
“We know what it’s like out there, it’s not like we got a first class or any one of us got a medical Degree which is almost still impossible.. Seriously I’m really scared right now, I wouldn’t want to fail mom. It scares me. Sam tell him”
“Baby boy Like I said, we didn’t make nothing, surviving out there’s like trying to win a Fifa game against me with a bad controller, the Government aren’t giving us nothing “ Sam cuts in
“Guys what’s up?” Caleb walks in.
“Goat you finally locked your hair? You know that stuff’s for Dark skinned brothers “Ken touches his locks.
“Disembark, you are always criticize criticize criticize. You don’t know cole?” Caleb walks off.

Nelson approaches an Estate feeling proud, renting and properly furnishing a two bedroom apartment together with his friends had made them top notch off Campus. He leads a light skinned girl forward reaching for his keys and find himself staring at an Ass like a hump, her straight legs propelled her to a height of 5’9 her smooth skin did made him skeptical when he walked over to her a year ago during his usual night prep, he wouldn’t let his timid nature steal this away he Had sat beside her instead.
“A demon been whispering get her, so I’m here “looking confidently into her eyes.
“You’re like the Devil?” she smiled back
“Nah, I’m Nelson. I just think the devil gets a bad rap, I mean he could use a lion, a man, a bear or something strong to force Eve but chose to let her choice. I could ask if you’re ok. But I don’t like small talks, I’m sorry”
“I think the first generation was Myopic with their thoughts, I mean what’s right without wrong? The whole thing must have looked stupid and unjust to the Devil, hence the snake” looking back into his eyes “So Mr. Nelson what’s your perspective?”
“It’s really confusing, I mean it could be an act of Love as much as an act of hate. I do know he lost, I’ll explain, everyone considers this an act of hate not because it’s so obvious but about being Myopic like you said”
“You’re saying people are stupid?”
As much as he wished to kiss her but rather “no, I think learning is easy but unlearning is the tough ish. When Africans got the bible, it was written in a language they don’t understand, everything they learnt was based on how it was read and explained by the white pioneers, they never had the chance to build their own perspective. I would join them in the general belief but I had the chance to read and understand the bible, although I could be wrong”
“What you mean by he lost? It’s obvious he lost, your perspective is new to me and interesting?”She asked
“What he did might seem right to him, you need to see him in a different light to understand this. Remember he had a High position at first so he was trusted by God. He tried to lead a war hoping to balance how we think, the whole thing turned at him”
“You’re an Atheist or you prefer the Devil?” she asked staring straight into his eyes
“I’ll be a method actor, Lucifer, Atheist, or anything to keep a conversation with you…….” Surprised how he managed to keep his eyes on hers.
“Awwww, I’m so lucky, right?”
“Did I bore you?” He creates a bold smile
“I can’t believe I’m telling a stranger this but religion has played a critical role in separating my family, mom was a fresh Christian convert and Dad Muslim. They were 100 loyal that they destroyed everything real over a story. I have been unable to answer any single question to explain what’s authentic because I think to get a correct answer requires looking outside the Good book, So do you think the world was designed? I mean why isn’t Life enough proof for atheists that god exists? How can something so complicated occur randomly? Still couldn’t figure out why exactly she felt attracted to him but she liked him for being smart.
“I don’t think complexity does it because order does not imply a creator. Otherwise we would have to assume that snowflakes were carved into little blocks of ice by snow fairies with little chisels. I’ll explain further… Life on earth is indeed mind bogglingly complex. But consider the fact that life originated on earth around 4 billion years ago. The earliest evidence for life on Earth comes from fossilized mats of cyanobacteria called stromatolites in Greenland that are about 3.7 billion years old. I’ll Google the structure”. Nelson pulls out his phone and pulls out a cell looking structure from the web showing it to her. “The structure of the cyanobacterium doesn't seem too complex, does it? Now, it is still fairly complicated, mind you, but compared to human beings it's heaps simpler. Due to its fairly complex biological structure scientists think life must have begun much earlier. In fact, there are hints of life in even more primeval rocks: 4.1-billion-year-old zircons from Western Australia contain high amounts of a form of carbon typically used in biological processes. But cyanogen bacteria works for Darwin‘s argument as well.
This is where Darwin's theory of natural selection comes in. We, humans and all other beautiful and complex life on earth are the result of billions of years of evolution. Now, it's highly improbable for bacteria to evolve into humans in a single step, but there have been millions of intermediate life forms, each slightly more complex than the previous. Each of these small steps are slightly improbable but not prohibitively so. When each of these steps are stacked together the end products are exceedingly improbable, seemingly impossible for us to understand the eons of evolution that has gone in creating these life forms.
The beauty of Darwin's theory of natural selection is that it allows the creation of complex life forms from simple life forms. And that eliminates the need of intelligent design and hence, God”
“That is a really smart argument, so who are you?” Ann looks more confused
“I am the guy that gets every knowledge I can, analyze them but still don’t prioritize any or judge any of them to be more authentic but my imperfection is my natural hatred for Islam” ken tries to slide back his phone into his pocket
“Is the stromatolites structure the only thing you would need your phone for?” she smiles at him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leak (A story with Africa's History) by olojuede01: 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
Evakinqz:
on ma way dear..
Guy me ayaff warn you
Re: Leak (A story with Africa's History) by Evakinqz: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
olojuede01:
Guy me ayaff warn you
have been trying to pretend like i haven't seen yur comment, but yu r pushing me to react ooo...

She's ma bae....#fact
Re: Leak (A story with Africa's History) by olojuede01: 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
Evakinqz:
have been trying to pretend like i haven't seen yur comment, but yu r pushing me to react ooo...

She's ma bae....#fact
Ritababe coman settle this eeee sad sad
Re: Leak (A story with Africa's History) by iceberylin(m): 7:45am On Jan 10, 2017
Update every Monday.... smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Leak (A story with Africa's History) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2017
Re: Leak (A story with Africa's History) by cherrybrown(f): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2017
ritababe:

Present
Re: Leak (A story with Africa's History) by iceberylin(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2017
“I got an elder bro, he seems useless already. That’s what unemployment make us, we don’t think we deserve anything anymore, some Africans are blended with poverty they even think that’s God’s plan so they just party with less instead I’ll push a riot flush out those Old pigs on the throne” Sam says looking down
“Are they stupid or wicked?” Ken asks
“They are more, there’s greed, illiteracy, out dated ideas can’t help a country progress. They are way too old that’s the real problem, nothing beats Youth” Nelson helps out
“They don’t know enough when they loot, they ignore these barefoot babies, and displaced peeps still get rubbed of provision” Ken adds
“I would blame the people but no, poverty isn’t just being broke, it’s seeing your kids lack, civilized or not we still got that animal instinct to provide for the kids, so don’t discriminate a poor man for fighting on the street for bread while another man rides pass with a Mercedes with a trunk load of bread ignoring the war over bread. Just know if they switched it would be vice versa. Lacking basic needs will eat your attitude and leave you with savage” Sam tries to roll another Cannabis interrupting himself trying to discuss
“I really hate discrimination of the poor, we are really damaging the world and it can only take much. When mountains fall, volcanoes erupts, the earth divides, the sea leaves its space, a religion prevails over others or atheists laugh at religious leaders I don’t think it would matter who’s rich or poor” Nelson adds
“That’s just what I want to avoid, I don’t want the world to end and results out saying Nigeria didn’t grow, didn’t develop still a slum” Sam says
“We all know Malcolm X? He didn’t fight whites instead he fought apartheid and discrimination and that is the same issue with Nigeria today. That’s how a Lawyer does the work of an Engineer, how can Fashola be effective. That’s why the poor are never given a chance here in Africa because we discriminate a lot, so much talent is wasted” Nelson drags in after his little speech
“I like Nelson a lot because he about to tell me about Malcolm X” ken plays with his friend
“Goat you don’t know Malcolm X?” Sam jokes as he walks to the toilet
“Born Malcolm Little in Omaha, Nebraska, in 1925, Malcolm was the son of James Earl Little, a Baptist preacher who advocated the Black Nationalist ideals of Marcus Garvey….
“I heard Kendrick Lamar mention Marcus Garvey in a song, you know him” ken cuts off Nelson
”Marcus Mosiah Garvey, Jr., born 17 August 1887, was a Jamaican political leader, publisher, journalist, entrepreneur, and orator who was a proponent of the Pan-Africanism movement, to which end he founded the Universal Negro Improvement Association and African Communities League. With intentions to unite every black man in the world but achieved most in America where Niggaz wanted to grow, God knows Nigerians will frustrate him. As usual he got in Jail and was released after two years, he died in London 1940. Garvey’s movement was the first black attempt to join modern urban goals and mass organization” Sam helps out as he walks from the toilet
“Garvey is so cool, let me hear Malcolm’s story” ken requests smiling
“ In 1931, Malcolm’s father was brutally murdered by the white supremacist Black Legion, and Michigan authorities refused to prosecute those responsible. In 1937, Malcolm was taken from his family by welfare caseworkers. By the time he reached high school age, he had dropped out of school and moved to Boston, where he became increasingly involved in criminal activities. In 1946, at the age of 21, Malcolm was sent to prison on a burglary conviction..”
“Seems like every Black Legend went to Jail, your namesake too Mandela, interesting how you got few features like he. Same skin color, intelligent, no gap teeth, tall, persistence, remember when that cultist God of War tried to leak us? I gave everything and you won’t give your phone” Ken cuts in
“Jail positively affected Malcolm, it was there he met Elijah Muhammad, the leader of the Nation of Islam, whose members are popularly known as Black Muslims. The Nation of Islam advocated black nationalism and racial separatism and condemned Americans of European descent as immoral “devils.” Muhammad’s teachings had a strong effect on Malcolm, who entered into an intense program of self-education and took the last name “X” to symbolize his stolen African identity.
After six years, Malcolm was released from prison and became a loyal and effective minister of the Nation of Islam in Harlem, New York. In contrast with civil rights leaders such as Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X advocated self-defense and the liberation of African Americans “by any means necessary.” A fiery orator, Malcolm was admired by the African American community in New York and around the country.
In the early 1960s, he began to develop a more outspoken philosophy than that of Elijah Muhammad, whom he felt did not sufficiently support the civil rights movement. In late 1963, Malcolm’s suggestion that President John F. Kennedy’s assassination was a matter of the “chickens coming home to roost” provided Elijah Muhammad, who believed that Malcolm had become too powerful, with a convenient opportunity to suspend him from the Nation of Islam.
A few months later, Malcolm formally left the organization and made a Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca, where he was profoundly affected by the lack of racial discord among orthodox Muslims. He returned to America as El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz and in June 1964 founded the Organization of Afro-American Unity, which advocated black identity and held that racism, not the white race, was the greatest foe of the African American. Malcolm’s new movement steadily gained followers, and his more moderate philosophy became increasingly influential in the civil rights movement, especially among the leaders of the Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee.
On February 21, 1965, one week after his home was fire bombed, Malcolm X was shot to death by Nation of Islam members while speaking at a rally of his organization in New York City”
“Was the shooter black?” ken asks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Retelling Story Of IGODO By Ifeoma Isabella Okeke / Chronicles Of The Absurd / Best Laid Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.