Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

If MMM Resumes On 12 Of January Will It Pay Backlog Of Arrears? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If MMM Resumes On 12 Of January Will It Pay Backlog Of Arrears? (1401 Views)

Does It Pay? / Mixed Feelings As MMM Resumes Operations / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If MMM Resumes On 12 Of January Will It Pay Backlog Of Arrears? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
I learned mmm will come back and start it scam on January 12.But I am skeptical whether it will still pay those whose funds are still stuck in it saving before it crashed.Or those whose funds are stuck needs to start afresh?
Re: If MMM Resumes On 12 Of January Will It Pay Backlog Of Arrears? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
i highly doubt that
Re: If MMM Resumes On 12 Of January Will It Pay Backlog Of Arrears? by mmb(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
Love Machine:
I learned mmm will come back and start it scam on January 12.But I am skeptical whether it will still pay those whose funds are still stuck in it saving before it crashed.Or those whose funds are stuck needs to start afresh?
is coming back afresh. Those funds frozed in MMM are gone for good. One need to start again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If MMM Resumes On 12 Of January Will It Pay Backlog Of Arrears? by yomi007k(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin

Those funds are mmm' S profit.....

Shebi una wan know how dem dey make dir money abi.

2 Likes

Re: If MMM Resumes On 12 Of January Will It Pay Backlog Of Arrears? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
mmb:
is coming back afresh. Those funds frozed in MMM are gone for good. One need to start again.
Once bitten twice shy.
Re: If MMM Resumes On 12 Of January Will It Pay Backlog Of Arrears? by utenwuson: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
I don't think anyone will EVER ph again! even if they open today! mmm is gone
Re: If MMM Resumes On 12 Of January Will It Pay Backlog Of Arrears? by Lvlink(f): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
Incase you don't know.....

Re: If MMM Resumes On 12 Of January Will It Pay Backlog Of Arrears? by psucc(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
I doubt there'll be money to pay since people will be scared of PH and all will be gh.
Re: If MMM Resumes On 12 Of January Will It Pay Backlog Of Arrears? by bettercreature(m): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
psucc:
I doubt there'll be money to pay since people will be scared of PH and all will be gh.
They won't pay back anything! they will come up with a deadly rule within the next few days
You will probably provide help then get 20 percent of your old mavro
Re: If MMM Resumes On 12 Of January Will It Pay Backlog Of Arrears? by gook: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
The kin english wey don pass through this thread alone fit make MMM Vex..lol

Why can't you just wait till 14th?

Why una body dey hot?
Re: If MMM Resumes On 12 Of January Will It Pay Backlog Of Arrears? by rottennaija(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
gook:
The kin english wey don pass through this thread alone fit make MMM Vex..lol

Why can't you just wait till 14th?

Why una body dey hot?

It's part of their way of creating panic. Just ignore them. And by the way, some participant under me whose had Moratorium issues had been solved today.

1 Like

Re: If MMM Resumes On 12 Of January Will It Pay Backlog Of Arrears? by rottennaija(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
[1/8, 12:33 PM] SALAM@PEACE...: MMM Nigeria Support

Q: Must i perform #PromoTask to be able to GH?
A: No. Performance of #PromoTasks is ur personal contribution to d growth of MMM community

Q: Is it compulsory to confirm ur phone number & email address in ur PO?
A: No! Just be sure ur phone number is correct and active.

Q: Can i still change a phone number that has been confirmed?
A: Yes and can only be done through d support section of ur PO.

Q: I've pledge to PH but don't av d money to fulfill it?
A: PH only if u av d #SpareMoney to fulfill it, if not, cancel it now

Q: Will mavros be unfrozen on January 14th?
A: Yes, all confirmed mavros will be unfrozen on Jan 14th as promised more info I. PO soon.

Q: Are mavros to be unfrozen in batches?
A: No. All confirmed mavros will be unfrozen on January 14th. More information in ur PO soon.

Q: would we be able to get our money back?
A: Be rest assured that u will be able to GH every confirmed mavros from jan 14th

Q: what must be done to be able to GH on Jan 14th?
A: Nothing! Just await further information in ur PO. Don't "over finger" ur PO

Q: What if PH level surpasses level?
A: the new model to be unveiled soon got all ur worries covered. Hakuna matata!

Q: Must i PH to be able to GH on Jan 14th?

A: No PHing to be able to GH on Jan 14th is not compulsory. Await more info in ur PO soon

Dat's all

Copied: MMM support Facebook page

1 Like

Re: If MMM Resumes On 12 Of January Will It Pay Backlog Of Arrears? by yomi007k(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lvlink:
Incase you don't know.....

grin

U hv join bahd gang

(1) (Reply)

Questra Gone / Buy/sell Your Perfect Money, Bitcoin,neteller/www.coinanytime.com / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.