Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport (11192 Views)

Reno Omokri-finally The Truth About Tinubu's Guinea Diplomatic Passport / Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by tinsel: 4:51am On Apr 16, 2023
Guys check and point errors in the two passports. One with Tinubu's photo as posted by Hundeyin and the original guinea passport bearing another person's photo.
See the two below:

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:03am On Apr 16, 2023
So now it’s about Tinubu’s passport again?
When we go rest for this country?

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by tinsel: 5:07am On Apr 16, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Don't mind them. From one shadow to another. We call it desperation

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by GogetterMD(m): 5:50am On Apr 16, 2023
How is a Guinean passport issued in Lagos? Naive question abeg, make una no abuse me grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by MRSALT: 5:54am On Apr 16, 2023
GogetterMD:
How is a Guinean passport issued in Lagos? Naive question abeg, make una no abuse me grin
Embassy of Guinea issues passport to its citizens. Nigeria High Commission in UK issues Nigerians passport to its citizens residing in UK from their London office

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by tungamaje: 5:54am On Apr 16, 2023
Although I doubt the passport shit, one should not nonetheless overlook the fact that passports also undergo changes in format and appearance. My former passport looks different from the current one

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by jumobi1(m): 5:56am On Apr 16, 2023
GogetterMD:

Consulates issue passports too. What you are looking at is Place of Birth. BTW I’m not implying that the passport is real.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by ObiORBiafra: 5:57am On Apr 16, 2023
Who do igbo youth this thing?

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by seanfer(m): 5:59am On Apr 16, 2023
Of all countries Tinubu will chose Guinea citizenship? This people should try and be acting like someone who get brain.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by accordadoga25(f): 6:01am On Apr 16, 2023
Few days to swearing-in they are still wailing.

Who do una this thing?

Una no dey tire to wail?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by seunmsg(m): 6:02am On Apr 16, 2023
Rigging allegation has failed. Certificate forgery has failed. Drug conviction has failed. 25% in FCT has failed. They’ve now moved on to dual citizenship of Guinea in their desperation in search of just anything to disqualify the president-elect. Is there no shame among obedients?

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by Godjone(m): 6:08am On Apr 16, 2023
seunmsg:
Rigging allegation has failed. Certificate forgery has failed. Drug conviction has failed. 25% in FCT has failed. They’ve now moved on to dual citizenship of Guinea in their desperation in search of just anything to disqualify the president-elect. Is there no shame among obedients?
Are you the person that failed those allegations? Or you think Nigerians are fools like you? Talking about shame, the people supporting an election rigger and a known drug kingpin should be ones regarded with no iota of shame. Shameless criminals

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by badoh(m): 6:12am On Apr 16, 2023
Godjone:
Are you the person that failed those allegations? Or you think Nigerians are fools like you? Talking about shame, the people supporting an election rigger and a known drug kingpin should be ones regarded with no iota of shame. Shameless criminals
Are you sure you're not the one with non-functional brain? Can you provide us with evidence that the election was rigged in southwest, Northeast and Northwest?

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by Eniitankorede: 6:15am On Apr 16, 2023
GogetterMD:

We should ask David Hundeyin. Omo ale egun. He is a persona non grata of Lagos state. Let him perish in exile.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by kingsways: 6:17am On Apr 16, 2023
Format of passport is not static, it changes

8 Likes

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by Raskimonojendor: 6:19am On Apr 16, 2023
seanfer:
Of all countries Tinubu will chose Guinea citizenship? This people should try and be acting like someone who get brain.
Same way they said Buhari is from Sudan.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by REDshouse(m): 6:20am On Apr 16, 2023
It's just diplomatic passports issued by the country as a diplomat ... That does not mean the person is a citizen of the country.

They just belive everyone is gullible like them

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by Legalaffairs(m): 6:21am On Apr 16, 2023
tinsel:
Guys check and point errors in the two passports. One with Tinubu's photo as posted by Hundeyin and the original guinea passport bearing another person's photo.
See the two below:

SEE THE DATES AND THE DIFFERENCE. YOU JUST POSTED THE NEW VERSION OF THE PASSPORT GUINEA STARTED ISSUING IN 2018. THE MASTER OF FACADES PASSPORT WAS ISSUED BEFORE 2015.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by kingsways: 6:24am On Apr 16, 2023
I see no reason why Tinubu would take up Guinean nationally.

THOSE MAKING THE ALLEGATION MUST GO FURTHER AND EXPLAIN WHY OR WHAT HE USED THE PASSPORT FOR

Else it doesn't make any sense, Guinea is not America or El-Dorado, it's a poor West African country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by seanfer(m): 6:30am On Apr 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Same way they said Buhari is from Sudan.

They need deliverance.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by GogetterMD(m): 6:31am On Apr 16, 2023
jumobi1:

Consulates issue passports too. What you are looking at is Place of Birth. BTW I’m not implying that the passport is real.

Thanks for the explanation
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by GogetterMD(m): 6:33am On Apr 16, 2023
MRSALT:

Embassy of Guinea issues passport to its citizens. Nigeria High Commission in UK issues Nigerians passport to its citizens residing in UK from their London office

Thank you for the explanation

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by Shikini: 6:38am On Apr 16, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

So, David Hundeyin is Igbo?
Lol ... your own version of stupidity is legendary

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by JOemmy(m): 6:46am On Apr 16, 2023
kingsways:
I see no reason why Tinubu would take up Guinean nationally.

THOSE MAKING THE ALLEGATION MUST GO FURTHER AND EXPLAIN WHY OR WHAT HE USED THE PASSPORT FOR

Else it doesn't make any sense, Guinea is not America or El-Dorado, it's a poor West African country

As an old experienced criminal he is he got it in preparation of escaping there in case his actrocities in nigeria backfires he already knows no where in the west will be a safe option for asylum.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by ObiORBiafra: 6:53am On Apr 16, 2023
Shikini:

So, David Hundeyin is Igbo?
Lol ... your own version of stupidity is legendary
Take igbos attention from Hundeyin and he's nothing... Everything he does is for his igbo audience that love and cherish hating people.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by kurupt1: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

David Hundeyin is an igbo youth?? Your brain is filled with sawdust

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by nnamdi640: 6:57am On Apr 16, 2023
ObiORBiafra:
How are you sure that it was an Igbo person that did it. Shallow mindset and hatred towards Igbos won't allow you to see anything good in them, you guys should be more careful with Atiku because his silence can be more deadly. I always say it that some of you react to issues with your emotion, you forgot that Obi is not the only opposition but to you any plight Tinubu is facing must be carried out by Igbos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by tammie24: 6:59am On Apr 16, 2023
😂
Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by HilcomTech(m): 7:01am On Apr 16, 2023
tinsel:
See the two below:

1) I am nursing the ambition of contesting for president of Nigeria, IIGB0S will accuse me of being a Cameronian, Ghana or some other country of they fancy
2) They will claim I am from another state different
3) They will claim I was born in 1800

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by kingthreat(m): 7:07am On Apr 16, 2023
I am happy that the party of the headless mob did not win the presidential elections. Because if they mistakenly did, it would have been horrible. They are ready to manufacture shyt like this to protect their candidate and disparage opposition candidates.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by Shevchenkko: 7:34am On Apr 16, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Shut up you slave supporting illegality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Real Guinea Passport And David Hundeyin's Tinubu's Guinea Passport by Goodconcept78: 7:35am On Apr 16, 2023
Igbos and impersonation

12 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recession: Senators Divided Over Sale Of National Assets / We Wish Kwara Election Is As Credible As Osun Election - Group / Sokoto Assembly Pass Bill To Regulate Extravagant Marriage Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.