Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

This Lady Says If A Man Hides The Fact That He Cheats, It Means He Truly Loves U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Says If A Man Hides The Fact That He Cheats, It Means He Truly Loves U (964 Views)

Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Says If A Man Hides The Fact That He Cheats, It Means He Truly Loves U by ObiOmaMu: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2017
Twitter user @AshGoCrazyIII has sparked off an intense debate after she said so many women are quick to end a relationship just because of a little infidelity because they don't realize that if a man goes out of his way to hide the fact that he cheats, that means he cares about your emotions and truly loves you.

Do you agree with that? Justification for her tweet continues below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/this-lady-says-if-man-hides-fact-that.html

Re: This Lady Says If A Man Hides The Fact That He Cheats, It Means He Truly Loves U by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2017
"He fuçked her but made love to you"

This brand of stupidity tho sad

Re: This Lady Says If A Man Hides The Fact That He Cheats, It Means He Truly Loves U by Lionbite(m): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2017
@AshGoCrazyIII you are my type of woman. You da real MVP

1 Like

Re: This Lady Says If A Man Hides The Fact That He Cheats, It Means He Truly Loves U by dingbang(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2017
I tell u dat some girls need redemption
Re: This Lady Says If A Man Hides The Fact That He Cheats, It Means He Truly Loves U by brandydaniells(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2017
true ...so can I cheat now
Re: This Lady Says If A Man Hides The Fact That He Cheats, It Means He Truly Loves U by Flatties: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2017
Now I give a fück,
Re: This Lady Says If A Man Hides The Fact That He Cheats, It Means He Truly Loves U by yaqq: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2017
Seriously she isn't far from the truth, knacking a stray chic shouldn't be refer to as cheating to me.
Re: This Lady Says If A Man Hides The Fact That He Cheats, It Means He Truly Loves U by eitsei(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2017
Lol... Men will now be wishing for her kind as a wife that's very understanding grin
Re: This Lady Says If A Man Hides The Fact That He Cheats, It Means He Truly Loves U by Divay22(f): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2017
No.. It will only make it worse
I know some girl are so irrational,but keeping it a secret Will do you more harm than Good......
Girls are second FBI she'll definitely know sooner or later, and nothing again will her believe you Even if you tell her it wasn't intentional.......

The truth hurts,but it does a lot of good Telling her the truth will make her love you more,trust you and respect you.......
If she gets to find out later won't she be Emotional down, so why not tell her and knowing the fact it was a mistake but never your intention........

Be honest It pays.. tongue
Re: This Lady Says If A Man Hides The Fact That He Cheats, It Means He Truly Loves U by RotgakSlay(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2017
jst waiting for dis to hapun

Re: This Lady Says If A Man Hides The Fact That He Cheats, It Means He Truly Loves U by Vision4God: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: This Lady Says If A Man Hides The Fact That He Cheats, It Means He Truly Loves U by CaroLyner(f): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2017
Dumbest thing i'v read this year

1 Like

Re: This Lady Says If A Man Hides The Fact That He Cheats, It Means He Truly Loves U by skywalker240(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2017
O lord, i need this kind of woman grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Differentiate Wife Material And A Runs Girl / Who's Your Celebrity Crush? ? / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.