Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

My Wonderful Revelation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wonderful Revelation (438 Views)

My Wonderful Sex Experience / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / I My Self & My Wonderful Friends Justina At Nairaland Beach Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wonderful Revelation by Ayima: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2017
On this faithful day 9/01/2017, I Had a REVELATION at exactly 12:00am. Hardly do I pray before sleeping but I was surprised at myself when I started singing worship songs and then prayed and slept. I will say exactly what I saw and heard without been influenced by any factor. I saw myself in a place full of sounds, that place was thunderous, that place was shaking as if there was an earthquake, that place i was floating, in that place there was fear when someone speaks. There was a serious judgement between the christians and the muslims. I saw two men dressed just like Moses, one representing the christians and the other representing muslims. I did not see the Judge but only heard his voice.Just one question was asked by the Judge and the question was....... Who exactly should I say is my son? The two representatives gave their answers and the Judge said the reply will be given to them on the last day. They were few christians and muslims who were also present at the judgement. Something happened when everyone was about leaving, the representative of the muslims told one of his muslim brother to kill one christian to show how serious they are about the judgement,at that point the representative of the christian shouted saying " No one should be killed and that the christians will not start a fight with the muslims but when they do the fight will last until Christ come again" After that I saw myself on the ground with my back facing up and something like a niddle of a sowing machine was trying to write something on my back and at same time on my right foot too.I did not know if it was an Arabic or English writeup, at that point I forced myself to wakeup because the writeup was very painful on my body.

Please I have said exactly what i saw and heard,people can help me translate the revelation. This is my Revelation, I forbid anybody who may want to add or substract anything. NAKU STEPHEN.
Re: My Wonderful Revelation by Lionbite(m): 8:34am On Jan 09, 2017

Re: My Wonderful Revelation by naijaboiy: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2017
You need panadol.
Re: My Wonderful Revelation by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2017
angry

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Forgiveness / Check Out How This Beautiful Lady Shows Love To The Less Privileged On Valentine / The funny things you did as a child that stills make you laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.