Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) (33961 Views)

3 Flyovers Governor Amosun Is Building At Alagbole-Akute-Ijoko (PHOTO) / Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) / See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by ImoRiver: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
megawax8:
As much i recognize the fact that the work is solid, I still wonder how one totally abandons obvious problems and decide to build a landmark he'd want to be remembered for. This is ill-governance if i must say. To think that there aren't even cars not to talk of traffic in the state capital just makes me feel sick.(Heck, the cars parked at shoprite- Ikeja on a busy day is far greater than the total number of cars in Abakaliki).

#MisplacedPriorities

There will soon be cars. Abakaliki today is the rice hub of Southeast and South-south. With Buhari's favorable rice policy and resultant rice revolution I see Abakaliki growing further. BTW aside the flyovers there are so many other completed and ongoing useful projects scattered across Ebonyi State.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by UchaNwababa: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Daniel058:
but I don't know the reason for constructing that International market sides own..
the market will resume once the flyover is completed, the flyover is for safety of the traders

1 Like

Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by Daniel058(m): 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
UchaNwababa:
the market will resume once the flyover is completed, the flyover is for safety of the traders
ok oo let me just agree oo .....
Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
UchaNwababa:
U funny its Spera Deo
lol. blame the Keke drivers here
Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by UchaNwababa: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

lol. blame the Keke drivers here
ok sweety nothing do u
Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
ImoRiver:

There will soon be cars. Abakaliki today is the rice hub of Southeast and South-south. With Buhari's favorable rice policy and resultant rice revolution I see Abakaliki growing further. BTW aside the flyovers there are so many other completed and ongoing useful projects scattered across Ebonyi State.
which one is rice capital of the southeast and southsouth again Who give them title And why the attachment Una no dey tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by lagdmark(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
authenticman:

How do you please Nigerians? You are the same people who come here every morning ranting that governors are not spending on capital projects. Now you have one constructing overhead bridges your complain has immediately switched to salaries and pension! Una dey try no be small.
So flyover is what Abakaliki needs for now abi. Sorry!

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by fortunechy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
isnt a big deal
Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by Fingerprinter(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

I even though it's called "spirango". grin I never knew it's spera deo

It's actually spera en deo and not spera deo but the 'en' often seem to be silent!
Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by GoodyOG: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
AM NOT FROM EBONYI BUT I LIVE IN EBONYI AND I MUST SAY THEY ARE REALLY TRYING.....

ANY TIME I GO VISIT MY HOME-STATE ABIA,I ALWAYS FELL ASHAMED TO SAY AM FROM THERE....ABIA WAS CREATED LONG BEFOR THE CREATION OF EBONYI AND LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE OF DEVELPPMENT EBONYI HAS GONE TO......

ALL THOSE GREEDY ABIA POLITICIAN THAT SEE THEIR POLITICAL POST AS A WAY TOO GET MORE RICH,SEE WAT A.....

to be continued....

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by adimsmt: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
This one has better shape than the one rochas constructed...using Container as pillars cry

Rochas is just substandard governor. All the project that guy did was substandard but Umahi is an Engineer by profession so if he followed Rochas way of constructions he will lose his licence as an engineer.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by raphy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Is this what will dicrease the price of things In this part of Africa called nigeria?
May God have mercy on the country leaders.spendin money that they can't even work for.I smell bullshit!
Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by megawax8: 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
ImoRiver:

Mention few of the projects and their location.

Do you know how many local governments that are not motorable? Or the constant cholera deaths that occur due to the lack of potable water in many villages? Or health centres that are decayed?

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
michaelandre:
which one is rice capital of the southeast and southsouth again Who give them title And why the attachment Una no dey tire

Abeg help me ask them oo!

1 Like

Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by kwyllancy: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
[/quote][quote author=megawax8 post=52664700]As much i recognize the fact that the work is solid, I still wonder how one totally abandons obvious problems and decide to build a landmark he'd want to be remembered for. This is ill-governance if i must say. To think that there aren't even cars not to talk of traffic in the state capital just makes me feel sick.(Heck, the cars parked at shoprite- Ikeja on a busy day is far greater than the total number of cars in Abakaliki).

#MisplacedPriorities

FOR YOUR MIND ABI tongue tongue tongue
Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by kwyllancy: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
smiley
megawax8:

Do you know how many local governments that are not motorable? Or the constant cholera deaths that occur due to the lack of potable water in many villages? Or health centres that are decayed?

SOME OF YOU HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN TO EBONYI RECENTLY & YOU ARE DESCRIBING THE PLACE MORE THAN PEOPLE INSIDE IT. SOME PEOPLE WHO DON'T WISH EBONYI WELL WILL COME & GO HEART BROKEN
Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by kwyllancy: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
michaelandre:

THIS ONE PAIN U O, BUT NA TRUE TALK BE THAT cool cool cool
Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by guychidile: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
hmmm,that's good, continue the good work.
Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by megawax8: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
kwyllancy:
smiley

SOME OF YOU HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN TO EBONYI RECENTLY & YOU ARE DESCRIBING THE PLACE MORE THAN PEOPLE INSIDE IT. SOME PEOPLE WHO DON'T WISH EBONYI WELL WILL COME & GO HEART BROKEN

Some of you just sit behind screens and type bullocks...... My travel agent, I forgot when I employed you, do remind me.

Answer the questions on projects I asked.

We as citizens fail to be objective when analysing those in power but wail eventually when we stop getting the crumbs we were initially satisfied with.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by colossus91(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
I live in ebonyi state abakaliki to be precise......that project is a federal government project so the people postong this are either magas or political hooligans.....road is a federal road hence state govt cannot be in charge and u will agree that this project started immediately umahi assumed office so is it magic please stop lying brainwashed people of a failed governor that only knows how to lie or carry out things on news or paper like when he increased salary...which was on paper oooh lest i forget,the said super governor still owes people salaray like whaaaaaat and ebonyi state salary structure is so poor that even state workers registered fo n_power cor d pay was better now i go to my room!!!,

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by kwyllancy: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
megawax8:

Some of you just sit behind screens and type bullocks...... My travel agent, I forgot when I employed you, do remind me.

Answer the questions on projects I asked.

We as citizens fail to be objective when analysing those in power but wail eventually when we stop getting the crumbs we were initially satisfied with.

SORRY, I AM NOT YOUR TRAVEL AGENT. I AM A PERMANENT RESIDENT. cool cool cool
Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by eazisky(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
Continue snapping one project from several sides claiming it's 3 different ones

i tot i was d only one who noticed that
Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by ImoRiver: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
adimsmt:

Rochas is just substandard governor. All the project that guy did was substandard but Umahi is an Engineer by profession so if he followed Rochas way of constructions he will lose his licence as an engineer.

What is substandard in Rochas Okorocha's constructions? Stop judging by what you are told and pay a visit to ascertain things yourself. I am in Owerri now and none of the things you read is true.
Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
Fingerprinter:

It's actually spera en deo and not spera deo but the 'en' often seem to be silent!

OK. thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
eazisky:

i tot i was d only one who noticed that

bro, they are actually three, located in different parts of the city
Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by henrimoto(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
freeborn76:

The city has no good roads, see sands everywhere, yet the governor is constructing flyovers >:...But what is wrong with us? When will this flyover mentality stop? If you build flyovers in Port Harcourt, Abuja, Lagos and even Kaduna, I would understand; but to construct a flyover in any other state is a waste of public funds.
Hello! Who is this?
Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by pentlumpro(f): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
This one has better shape than the one rochas constructed...using Container as pillars cry
Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by murphyibiam15(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
Continue snapping one project from several sides claiming it's 3 different ones
is actually three i have been there
1)presco junction
2)spera indeo
3)along ogoja express

the governor is really doing fine

1 Like

Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by murphyibiam15(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
blaise00700:
This one is building bridge in a desert, see red sand everywhere grin
u dont have sense...how old are u??
what do u expect to see in ongoing constructions?
kids with 10mb brain capacity everywhere

1 Like

Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by murphyibiam15(m): 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
freeborn76:

The city has no good roads, see sands everywhere, yet the governor is constructing flyovers >:...But what is wrong with us? When will this flyover mentality stop? If you build flyovers in Port Harcourt, Abuja, Lagos and even Kaduna, I would understand; but to construct a flyover in any other state is a waste of public funds.
the roads where bulldozed bc of the ongoing construction...stick to what u know

by the way whats your state if origin?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) by murphyibiam15(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
megawax8:

talk about the cholera in Ibadan and lagos due to dirty nature of u afonjas
imagine a tribe that use their bare hand to wipe faeces
http://nigeria.shafaqna.com/EN/NG/3343035

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / Okorocha Builds Duplexes For Mbakwe, Enwerem, Udenwa, Ohakim (Ex Imo Governors) / Maina Arrives In Court For Trial Without Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.