Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,023 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki (19630 Views)

Rivers State Government, Julius Berger Sign Agreement To Contruct Three Flyovers / My People Need Basic Amenities And Not Flyovers - Aminu Tambuwal / 3 Flyovers Governor Amosun Is Building At Alagbole-Akute-Ijoko (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by legislatively: 8:13am On May 27, 2017
One of the flyovers under construction in abakaliki

2 Likes

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by Bugatie(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2017
Is there a club under the bridge

18 Likes

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by adem30: 8:32am On May 27, 2017
Shey na night club bridge?

4 Likes

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by CIOSYLVA(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2017
UNDER CONSTRUCTION.. And it is looking like this.. Let rush to confirm if it is true and book a club space under d bridge...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by CIOSYLVA(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2017
UNDER CONSTRUCTION.. And it is looking like this.. Let me rush to confirm if it is true and book a club space under d bridge...

2 Likes

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 10:24am On May 27, 2017
This is the kind of Governor we need in the SE, a governor who see's his state as a state that deserves the best not like other mediocre SE governors that see their state as a village with village people and gives them mediocre and substandard project. Umahi, and Okezie these two men are trying Rochas is not doing bad in Owerri though he has to upgrade on some substandard protects too, Ugwuanyi is doing well in Nsukka and rural development he delivers quality rural roads, Obiano is campaigning after 3 substandard bridge in Awka and fooling us with useless MOU's upandan. Only God knows what next when he wins.

SE does not deserve mediocre governors with digital media team cleaning their mess online. Please let us say no to mediocrity in the SE.

Kudos Umahi.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by Schematics: 10:44am On May 27, 2017
Instead of you to focus on the thread you are here yapping Obiano this, Obiano that. Obiano remains the best out of East since 1999. When the shiit will hit the fan on this thread don't come shouting Igbos are not united. Be my guest if you want to go down this path.

[s]
afonjadie:
This is the kind of Governor we need in the SE, a governor who see's his state as a state that deserves the best not like other mediocre SE governors that see their state as a village with village people and gives them mediocre and substandard project. Umahi, and Okezie these two men are trying Rochas is not doing bad in Owerri though he has to upgrade on some substandard protects too, Ugwuanyi is doing well in Nsukka and rural development he delivers quality rural roads, Obiano is campaigning after 3 substandard bridge in Awka and fooling us with useless MOU's upandan. Only God knows what next when he wins.

SE does not deserve mediocre governors with digital media team cleaning their mess online. Please let us say no to mediocrity in the SE.

Kudos Umahi.
[/s]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by adadike281(f): 11:05am On May 27, 2017
schematics and afonjadie should let go pls. Igbo bu ofu. both obiano and umahi are not doing bad biko

3 Likes

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by iluvdonjazzy: 11:05am On May 27, 2017
its beautiful
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by raker300: 11:11am On May 27, 2017
afonjadie:

Kudos Umahi.
afonjas always yarning dust.

Continue
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 11:19am On May 27, 2017
Schematics:
Instead of you to focus on the thread you are here yapping Obiano this, Obiano that. Obiano remains the best out of East since 1999. When the shiit will hit the fan on this thread don't come shouting Igbos are not united. Be my guest if you want to go down this path.

[s][/s]
mumu, shit hit fan ke, on this thread? e b like say you don use your last sense play sport betting

Well incase you forgot, nothing has changed, do any how see anyhow grin

4 Likes

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by Igboesika: 11:22am On May 27, 2017
Igbo bu Igbo, Igbo bu ofu. Onye obula choro itinye ogbaghara n'ebe ndi Igbo no kwesiri ka ochegharia.

Those people that commented before me, biko chegbaria nu. Asim unu chegharia.

Chegharia !
Chegharia!!
Chegbaria!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by achi4u(m): 11:23am On May 27, 2017
That's Akanu Ibiam round about formal Spera-ndeo junction.
I passed here last night and the sight was very awesome.
Op next time try reach other Udensi roundabout and some other eye catching areas.
Please try enter stadium too. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 11:24am On May 27, 2017
adadike281:
schematics and afonjadie should let go pls. Igbo bu ofu. both obiano and umahi are not doing bad biko
Ada, no vex, yes they are all doing okay sha but I hate when some Igbo leaders deliberately deliver substandard projects as if we don' t know quality when we see one, but I will heed your advice so as not to cause dissatisfaction amongst brothers.

Daalu rinne, Ada Nwanyi oma..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by Schematics: 11:25am On May 27, 2017
I just dey laugh you because you don't know what you are trying to get yourself into... cheesy

[s]
afonjadie:
mumu shit hit fan ke, on this thread? e b like say you don use your last sense play sport betting

Well incase you forgot, nothing has changed, do any how see anyhow grin
[/s]
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 11:28am On May 27, 2017
raker300:
afonjas always yarning dust.

Continue
I will pardon your comment I will assume you typed that out of crass ignorance, but do no such thing again or me and you will own this thread grin

I sha hope you will be able to stand the heat, should you decided to cook with firewood in the kitchen. tongue

Daalu.

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by Nutase: 11:34am On May 27, 2017
Does the bridge lead out of poverty? Misplaced priorities.
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by Splashme: 11:38am On May 27, 2017
This is poor Ebonyi State with IGR of #6b annually.
This bridge is one out of 4 bridges that the governor is
building including so many roads.

It beats me the rate Lagosians celebrated Ambode over
similar Abulegba bridge with Lagos IGR of #350b annually

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 11:40am On May 27, 2017
Schematics:
I just dey laugh you because you don't know what you are trying to get yourself into... cheesy

[s][/s]
Chinonso, I will let this slide because I don't want to Kick the storm against brothers, and I am not an Igala goat like yourself so Mr Chinonso I advice you do same and say nice thing about All South Eastern state hence forth regardless your status as an indigenous Igala goat in Anambra state under the payroll of the Anambra state government we have been fair to you and your kind in Anambra and Igboland in general and we expect some level of appreciation and gratitude instead of your unintelligent attempt at causing dissatisfaction amongst brothers. grin

Be a good boy Dike. tongue

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by anyimontana(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2017
See light effects,give this one 2weeks,e go turn to olosho joint
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by SalamRushdie: 11:44am On May 27, 2017
I like the mood lights on the bridges , the will be sure to zest up the place
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by achi4u(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2017
Why is it that anytime we have a good news from Ebonyi state, some dingbats and his will to rubbish the thread?
We in Ebonyi don't give a f*ukk

3 Likes

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by eph123(f): 11:45am On May 27, 2017
adem30:
Shey na night club bridge?

Lmaooo cheesy you fit go there this Saturday night to check it out.

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by paramakina202: 11:47am On May 27, 2017
afonjadie:

Kudos Umahi.

Okezie is not yet trying.
No capital project in the last two years in fact Okezie is a village headmaster.
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by laurel03(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2017
Splashme:
This is poor Ebonyi State with IGR of #6 annually. This bridge is one out of 4 bridges that governor is building including so many roads.

It beats me the rate Lagosians celebrated Ambode over similar Abulegba bridge with Lagos IGR of #350b annually
but u forget dt dey also cater for over 20million people wt that money and a lot of projects everywhere in Lagos not ds yeye bridge dt will not create single job for ebonyi people..
Brt alone create employment for more than ten thousand people.. dt is project..
#until ebonyi people stop selling gala and rat killer in traffic b4 i blv ur govt is truly working.

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 11:52am On May 27, 2017
Nutase:
stop spending money on braids, instead use the money to buy screws and nuts to fix your brain.

You can't seem to make common sense cause your brain is shaking tongue

Ko, e bu zi ogbonyi bu kwa amosu... grin

8 Likes

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by achi4u(m): 11:53am On May 27, 2017
Nutase:
yes the bridge leads out poverty, it is the sign(s) that the state is not doing bad. Another question please..

5 Likes

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 11:57am On May 27, 2017
anyimontana:
See light effects,give this one 2weeks,e go turn to olosho joint
I think you are mistaking Ebonyi for Oshogbo grin

Except you are actually dumb to differentiate both tongue

1 Like

Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by Schematics: 12:11pm On May 27, 2017
Who is Chinonso? You just want to derail this Ebonyi thread..I just dey laugh you.cheesy

[s]
afonjadie:
Chinonso, I will let this slide because I don't want to Kick the storm against brothers, and I am not an Igala goat like yourself so Mr Chinonso I advice you do same and say nice thing about All South Eastern state hence forth regardless your status as an indigenous Igala goat in Anambra state under the payroll of the Anambra state government we have been fair to you and your kind in Anambra and Igboland in general and we expect some level of appreciation and gratitude instead of your unintelligent attempt at causing dissatisfaction amongst brothers. grin

Be a good boy Dike. tongue
[/s]
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 12:11pm On May 27, 2017
achi4u:
Why is it that anytime we have a good news from Ebonyi state, some dingbats and his will to rubbish the thread?
We in Ebonyi don't give a f*ukk
my brother no body is rubbishing any thread and tone down on the words you choose to use on brothers, as your comment alone is enough to riddle this thread to zero, should they take your comment personal.

Let's be wise, well when I made my first comment I was simply appreciating the strides made so far in Ebonyi while showing displeasure at my own state governor it didn't go down with my fellow Anambrarians and I apologized.

However your tone is this post and from a brother that is outrightly rude and uncalled for check that of the other posters and see how they called posters to order even Chino simply said his calmly so please, rephrase your post.

Daalu rinne.
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by Pavore9: 12:13pm On May 27, 2017
Na to carry sound system go there, club don start! cheesy
Re: See Photos of one Of The Three Flyovers In Abakaliki by afonjadie: 12:19pm On May 27, 2017
paramakina202:

Okezie is not yet trying.
No capital project in the last two years in fact Okezie is a village headmaster.
I mentioned Okezie for his effort at rebranding Aba, and Abia state in general and for his effort at infrastructural development in Aba so far, he has started a trend that if sustained and continued Aba will rival major cities like Lagos, Abuja, PH, or will you say he failed in these aspects?

Capital projects can come when there is some form of stability and balance not just of resources or the economy, but in the mindset of the people too. So I think he is doing well in this regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? / Attacked Jackson Adebayo Receiving Treatment (photos) / Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.