Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) (39572 Views)

OAU Female Student 'Ran Mad' While Reading For Exam / Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says / 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by nery4u(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
God shall preserve and protect you wherever you may be right now in Jesus name. As God Almighty liveth, you shall be found before this week runs out to the glory of God. Amen!!!
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by wellmax(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
I pray she's found alive and well
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
BlueRayDick:
ask her friends for her boyfriend's details and check her there....U never can tell

Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by Opistorincos(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
This one wey people dey miss anyhow, be like say i go dey grounded for house
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by Arry110(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
BlueRayDick:
ask her friends for her boyfriend's details and check her there....U never can tell

1 Like

Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by GMBuhari: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hopealive724:

Lalasticlala , mynd44 seun

This is recharge card scam right Under your noses as usual
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by Moboj: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
Arry110:
no be everybody be like ur sister, Abi mama?
grin chai
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Arry110:
You no get respect rara.
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by BlueRayDick: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Arry110:
The problem with people like u, only God knows. Here is someone that has been declared missing by her relatives. Event in the past has shown cases like this get solved after getting tru to some of the concerned parties' boyfriends. And here I was trying to suggest such option should be explored in this case and what you wrote up there is what you think you should say to me?
Perhaps u don't know, attacking someone else's parents shows lack of proper upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
I pray God keeps and directs her home.
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by davss02(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hmm! Ipob needs money
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by Coolgent(m): 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
I pray she dey in her bf house, ameen
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by cybriz82(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
dey shud look for d bus or car she travel with.abi d car miss also.....just last year a frnd of mine infact a stupid useless frnd of mine brought a girl home he met inside bus when dey wia both travelin togeda to east...a girl he just met for d 1st tym toast her inside d bus n she agreed to follow him home spend d night with him dey bleep thru out still d early morning..she wz evn willin to spend 1 more day if no b me wey pour my useless n stupid frnd insultz n chase d girl out with style style na so her parent for tink sat she dn miss.some girls get mind sha i no go lie.she evn relax with tv remote as if na we b her houseboyz sef.hmmmm i pray she is found in jesus name.
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
I pray she is found.
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
datola:

Nothing sad about it.

Let's pray she comes back safe ad sound.

It's a sad news to the parents and well wishers like me
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by iykebest1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
kenonze:

It's a sad news to the parents and well wishers like me
do u knw her in person?
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by George2016(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
She is so pretty how I wish I can locate her first before government officials so that she can spent some days with me before official handing over.
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
iykebest1:
do u knw her in person?

No sir,
I just developed this soft spot for her just by seeing her pics
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by iykebest1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
kenonze:

No sir,
I just developed this soft spot for her just by seeing her pics
then what you feel for her us real. she's my Fwend till tomorrow, and I can't fully describe how nice she is. we hope to have her back safe and in one piece

1 Like

Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by iykebest1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
George2016:
She is so pretty how I wish I can locate her first before government officials so that she can spent some days with me before official handing over.
purge your mind already.
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by blackjah(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
lemme say the Sharp truth, she suppose don die by now!!! 1, where she was going to is her usual destination so no say she doesn't know road, 2, its that period accidents are on a high, 3 even ritual, 4 and its up to 5days now. common let's be honest with ourselves
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by Olushauneddy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
She's an SU. I hope those religion extremists have not abducted her for conversion or murder....She'll soon be found in JESUS name
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
Night class no go let them stay safe, some go even enter bush because e silent on top first class
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Kai,sweet control.
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by hedonistic: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Looks like the exemplary daughter/female student. A far cry from the waka waka runs type.

May God bring her back safely. I've been assailed with too many bad stories recently.
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by Goroz: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
She is redeemed daughter of Zion so she can never be missing. She will be home very soon
She can never be missing, so what is she now?
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
Almighty Allah wl bring him bak in peace
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by Gkemz: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Such a pretty miss went missing in the midst of afonja miscreants. Hope she's not been used by these afonjas known for ritual.
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by wink2015(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
I am sick when young adult and elderly goes missing. In the past, missing persons use to be in the rank of teenager, babies, 5 years old boy, 5 years old girl and the rest of it.

But nowadays, it is extending to grown up people.

My thought and prayer goes to her and her family members including other loved ones.

May the Good Lord help to locate her wherever she maybe.
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by ghostwritter(m): 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
moscobabs:
Beautiful and Innocent, I'm very sure she is not a wayward

May she be found soon.

God of Adeboye locate her and bring her back home.
did u just say innocent?
I guess u meant to say innocent-looking.
I no trust any girl again....as long as she has got blood flowing in her vains
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by Baba4dgals: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
muller102:
I hope its not what I am thinking.
same thing am also thinking
Re: Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) by toluleke(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
The way some guys reason ehn is poor . So if a girl is missing she is in her boyfriend house?? I just pray she is safe and my family friend missing for 5yrs God will bring her back too. AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter / Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa / I Am Regretting Going To College Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.