Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana (35836 Views)

Aso Rock CABAL Stages Comeback Following Buhari’s Return / Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana / Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by melejo(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Daviddson:
You see some people praising Falana now because he has said what pleases them. Were it for the other way around, they'd call him disparaging names. When Sahara Reporters exposes people from the Buhari government, they give a thumb up; when it's Patience, Maduekwe, or a PDP member, they'll say they're being paid by APC to spread "propaganda" and "media trial".
Just like you're doing now

2 Likes

Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by psalmsjob: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
Tinubutoto:

Reasoning with anus and not with the brain, are you finding it difficult to comprehend a simple write up like this one? Buhari and Mahamma are fighting Barrow today, relying on the same ECOWAS Treaty I guess?

Starting your comment with an insult shows how dysfunctional your brain is; and you just made me a partner by this.

Somebody with a functional brain will know I didn't suggest that there was no ECOWAS judgments for both Nigeria and Ghana but the nature of the two cases being fundamentally different from what is happening in the Gambia meant that the issue of moral justification in not admissible.

So read my comments first and react to it and not be reacting to my signature instead. Or do you want me to change it to "I hate cluelessness"? grin

1 Like

Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by engineerboat(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
comshots:
Translate.

1. Charity begins at home.
2. Leadinh by example
3. Thou that say a man should not steal, doea thou not steal

3 Likes

Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
buhari and jammeh life style re like this

3 Likes

Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by seguno2: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Misterone:
gullible Nigerians being gullible as usual.
have you read the law? no.
does the law affects Adeboye as the spiritual head of RCCG? no.
does the law prevent him from carrying out his godly works as before? no.
does the law stop him from ministering sunday service even in Nigeria? no.
so what is the issue?
the law is a corporate governance law. here is a copy from the act.

9.3. Where the Founder or Leader has occupied all or any of these three governance positions
for more than twenty years, or is aged seventy years or above, the choice in section 9.2.2
above should only relate to the Board of Trustees as in section 9.4(c) below, except the
constitution of the organisation otherwise provides.
In the case of religious or cultural organisations, nothing in this code is intended to change
the spiritual leadership and responsibilities of Founders, General Overseers, Pastors,
Imams and Muslim Clerics, Presidents, Bishops, Apostles, Prophets, etc. which are
distinguishable from purely corporate governance and management responsibilities and
accountabilities of the entities.

Who did this to you?
You better check and evaluate yourself very well.
Was this not your first post below about Buhari that I replied to? How did you get into all the misyarn gibberish above?

Misterone:
i taya o! Buhari don refuse to handover power before?

1 Like

Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
tolexy007:

see dem

How do I get this medication delivered to a chronic zombified patient I know?

2 Likes

Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by Just30: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
He might be insane, did the Ghanaian Government kill his son?
Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by timecapsule: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
The action rolling to be watch in 3D comes next week
You want to correct someone but not to be corrected, i see.

1 Like

Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by chinjo(m): 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
DropShot:
How does one refusing to accept defeat in an election he had earlier conceded defeat equate to not obeying an ECOWAS court whose ruling is largely advisory?
You get sense so? Are u asking because u want to be tutored or just asking for asking sake?

1 Like

Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by potent5(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
DropShot:
How does one refusing to accept defeat in an election he had earlier conceded defeat equate to not obeying an ECOWAS court whose ruling is largely advisory?
The position of the ECOWAS heads of government on then internal affairs of another state is at best a marriage proposal to which Jammeh can choose to accept or refuse, especially when the case is before a competent court of law in Gambia. It is an insult to the Gambian judicial process for the ECOWAS to short circuit the judicial process.
These heads of government are politically shameless. They won't mind their own business and allow a fellow head of state to manage the internal affairs of his state.

1 Like

Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by potent5(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
The position of the ECOWAS heads of government on then internal affairs of another state is at best a marriage proposal to which Jammeh can choose to accept or refuse, especially when the case is before a competent court of law in Gambia. It is an insult to the judicial process for the ECOWAS to short circuit the judicial process.
These heads of government are politically shameless. They won't mind their own business and allow a fellow head of state to manage the internal affairs of his state.
Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by Enice(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
DropShot:
we all remember the case of Ayo Salami vs FG during GEJs regime. He vehemently refused to obey court orders yet some pile holes call him hero today.
Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by klax(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Buhari does not worth telling jammeh to step down. Fayose was right when he said buhari lack moral right to tell jammeh to step down.

I love the way jammed bluffed him.

2 Likes

Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by klax(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
klax:
Buhari does not worth telling jammeh to step down. Fayose was right when he said buhari lack moral right to tell jammeh to step down.

1 Like

Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by DropShot: 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
VERDA:

Are court rulings in Nigeria that Dasuki be released on bail also advisory??.
Provide the court ruling on Dasuki.
Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by DropShot: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ermacc:
zombie spotted
I would have been surprised if you'd said more than that.
Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by Plus234(m): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
klax:

why wont u love it, ipod zombie
Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by kutchs: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
psalmsjob:

Starting your comment with an insult shows how dysfunctional your brain is; and you just made me a partner by this.

Somebody with a functional brain will know I didn't suggest that there was no ECOWAS judgments for both Nigeria and Ghana but the nature of the two cases being fundamentally different from what is happening in the Gambia meant that the issue of moral justification in not admissible.

So read my comments first and react to it and not be reacting to my signature instead. Or do you want me to change it to "I hate cluelessness"? grin
There's no fundamental difference between the two as both bother on respect for the Rule of Law. Disrespecting the wishes of Gambians and the rulings properly constituted courts of Nigeria are offenses for which the offenders deserve to be punished. Buhari has shown himself at various times to be anti-democratic and like Falana said has no moral right to advice Jammeh (not saying that Jammeh is right though).
in case you don't know, respect for the Rule of Law is the most important element of democracy and among its application is respect for the wishes of the courts properly constituted.

1 Like

Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by seguno2: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Enice:
we all remember the case of Ayo Salami vs FG during GEJs regime. He vehemently refused to obey court orders yet some pile holes call him hero today.

Please provide credible links to this your story.
Thanks
Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by tuniski: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
I have long seen @falana as commercial but, absolutely agree with him on this! PMB should never be on the entourage seeking any to respect democracy tenets cos he never did and still doesn't. That should have been GEJ's mission!!
Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by Obdk: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
psalmsjob:

I disagree with him because:

The cases in Nigeria and Ghana which were referred to are criminal cases whereas that of Gambia is an electoral case or issue.

I can't adequately speak for Ghana but in the case of Nigeria, releasing the criminal Dasuki will jeopardise the case because he could jump bail, interfere with evidence, intimidate witnesses and being a former NSA makes him a security risk as well if released.

Sentiments apart only a clueless man like GEJ will release such a criminal who has more or less admitted guilt.

If Buhari contest elections and lost but refuses to hand over then you can say he lack moral grounds to tell someone else to do so which is not the case here.

Hear urself. So why did the court grant dasuki bail... U kno more than the court

Smh
Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by Jesusloveyou: 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
TheFreeOne:

That's akin to saying they should remove the specs of dusts in their own eyes before seeking the log of wood in Jammeh eyes.

So Buhari and Akufo-Addo stand disqualified in the eyes of moral justice.

that means all confirmed criminals should be released and jahmeh should rule Gambia till he die because buhari did not released criminal.
Falana sef. sometime he go just mumu.

1 Like

Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by psalmsjob: 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Obdk:

Hear urself. So why did the court grant dasuki bail... U kno more than the court

Smh

It's already public knowledge how to get judgments in Nigerian courts before the clamp down on them. Or are you in Uganda?

Judgments goes to the highest bidders and Dasuki can be said to be one of the highest bidders after GEJ who claims that Dasuki didn't steal the money "all by himself".
Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by psalmsjob: 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
kutchs:

There's no fundamental difference between the two as both bother on respect for the Rule of Law. Disrespecting the wishes of Gambians and the rulings properly constituted courts of Nigeria are offenses for which the offenders deserve to be punished. Buhari has shown himself at various times to be anti-democratic and like Falana said has no moral right to advice Jammeh (not saying that Jammeh is right though).
in case you don't know, respect for the Rule of Law is the most important element of democracy and among its application is respect for the wishes of the courts properly constituted.

Under an incorruptible legal system you might argue that the concerns I raised might be subordinate to the rule of law but where judges are bribed to give judgments in favor of the highest bidders you wouldn't want to regard that in as much as the accused has confessed and his release will be a threat to national security.

Even the US who are champions of democracy wouldn't release such a criminal or even try him in regular courts to begin with.

A leader with a sense of responsibility wouldn't release such a criminal as Dasuki. And besides he is being held by multiple agencies for other charges.

Falana got this wrong; criminal case and electoral case are not of the same weight. One is a case of a man that stole money that resulted in deaths (armed robbery or arms money robbery) and the other a man lost elections but won't step down (electoral violation)
Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by dotedote: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
What point are you referring to?
Falana just like you is a bloody civilian so the term "Security threat" wld most likely mean nothing to him. Like it or not, that's what Dasuki is and d constitution leaves the freedom of such person(s) under any government optional

Leopardd:

E pain am.

Counter the point nwokem and leave unnecessary talk...

Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by Billygee2u: 12:23am On Jan 10, 2017
Firefire:
Buhary lack moral justification whatsoever...
Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by Billygee2u: 12:23am On Jan 10, 2017
temitemi1:
Like buhari like jammeh...
Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by Billygee2u: 12:24am On Jan 10, 2017
proeast:
Buhari is a shameless hypocrite!!! A man that rejected election results were he clearly lost as an opposition leader, is now at the forefront asking Jammeh to concede defeat
Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by toprealman: 2:15am On Jan 10, 2017
DropShot:
For the fact that Buhari bullied his way to power via coup way back should have disqualified him from ruling in a democratic setting not to mention playing a mediator in issues like this. My Africa is comedy central.
Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by ZUBY77(m): 2:54am On Jan 10, 2017
DropShot:

angry sad
Just a little ashamed to have been sharing same anything with blockheads like you.

1 Like

Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by belovedsamex(m): 3:03am On Jan 10, 2017
When I see many Nigerians and consider the way they reason, I become so sorry that many Nigerians will never see the light of good things from their government.

I give my unwithheld support to GMB...come sun, come rain.
Re: Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana by Ruggedpen: 6:23am On Jan 10, 2017
That's reason why you should strive to do good no matter what it will cost you, so that you can have the moral justification to correct who is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) / One Killed As Thugs Attack Serving Senator In Taraba. Graphic Photos / Crypto Ban: Northern Senators Support CBN, Southern Senators Oppose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.