Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Selective Npower Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Selective Npower Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid (543 Views)

Everyknows.com (has Any One Been Paid) / *HOT* Started With $25 And Been Paid $525.00 To My BITCOIN WALLET...HURRAY!!! / I Have Been Paid By Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selective Npower Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid by garnet2: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Contrary to reports circulating in the media that Npower participants have been paid our December Allowance, it is pertinent to let you know that that majority of us even states assumed to be paid are not yet paid. I went to complain in kogi state Npower focal person office today and I saw a lot of people with the same complaints. My question is why pay some people and leave out others?

Is the FG telling us that in this age and time, their E-payment platform from CBN can't make an instant payment to 200,000 people at a time?...

Please pay us o!
Re: Selective Npower Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid by food4otukotu(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
no money to paid once
Re: Selective Npower Allowance Payment: We Have Not Been Paid by lytech1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Buhari is a scam. He only pay some selected few... Run to the media to broadcast rubbish..

Foolish govt

(1) (Reply)

If MMM Does Not Pay Nko? What Will You Do? / The Death Of MMM Has It Stop Other Ponzi Scheme? / Earn Real Big In Reliable Ponzi Scheme Via BTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.