Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

How Can Helen Ukpabio & Co Be Dispossessed Of Witchcraft And Immortal Evil? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Can Helen Ukpabio & Co Be Dispossessed Of Witchcraft And Immortal Evil? (1358 Views)

Igbele: Evil Forest Where Itsekiris Dump Corpses Of Witches, Wizards / Witchcraft And Destiny / Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Helen Ukpabio & Co Be Dispossessed Of Witchcraft And Immortal Evil? by redsun(m): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2009
Just watching saving african witch children on channel 4 and what i am seeing makes me want to puke and it makes wonder if people that can do such horrible things to children in the name of witchcraft and religion can be said to be as rational as our primate cousins,because even chimps,gorrilas and monkeys are exceptional caring parents and role models that dutifully pass on their traits and survival skills to their offspring for the continuation of their genes in the wild.Their social strata is impeccable and orderly,but for barbaric man,they will flourish for ever.
Re: How Can Helen Ukpabio & Co Be Dispossessed Of Witchcraft And Immortal Evil? by redsun(m): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2009
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Ukpabio

The profile of the horrible woman that is subjecting children to endless pain and agonies in name of jesus.Can't we see religion is helping in nigeria?It is making people act like living dead.
Re: How Can Helen Ukpabio & Co Be Dispossessed Of Witchcraft And Immortal Evil? by redsun(m): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2009
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/4od/player/3008630

Things like this makes my blood run cold,just can't believe my people are still as backward as this.What planet are they living in?
Re: How Can Helen Ukpabio & Co Be Dispossessed Of Witchcraft And Immortal Evil? by redsun(m): 12:16am On Nov 24, 2009
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/articles/return-to-africas-witch-children-marys-story

We need to start reasoning like human beings in that country and begin to apply common sense to overcome our adversities.

It is as simply a s abc,stop and think.
Re: How Can Helen Ukpabio & Co Be Dispossessed Of Witchcraft And Immortal Evil? by eddy1977(m): 3:57am On Dec 19, 2009
helen ukpabio is just a big narrow minded idiot who deserves to be shot at point blank. i watched the movie end of the wicked and puked.
Re: How Can Helen Ukpabio & Co Be Dispossessed Of Witchcraft And Immortal Evil? by jona2: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2009
Akwa ibom and witchcraft na twins. wink
Re: How Can Helen Ukpabio & Co Be Dispossessed Of Witchcraft And Immortal Evil? by mamagee3(f): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2009
Who is Helen Ukpabio? undecided
Re: How Can Helen Ukpabio & Co Be Dispossessed Of Witchcraft And Immortal Evil? by mamagee3(f): 1:36am On Feb 05, 2010
Take them to a Prayer House.
Re: How Can Helen Ukpabio & Co Be Dispossessed Of Witchcraft And Immortal Evil? by SkySpirit(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2010
mama-gee:

Who is Helen Ukpabio? undecided

mama-gee:

Take them to a Prayer House.

@Mama Gee,
I too dey believe jare,
U realy sound like the real Mama gee!

(1) (Reply)

Enwonwu's Art Auction Breaks Record / Nigerian Nurse In UK Boasts Of Having A Juju Man Back In Africa / Some Of Ethiopia Aristocracies from Shewa Province

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.