Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Why You Should Start Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Start Now (546 Views)

Homosexuality Is Not A Disease, Nigerians Should Start Embracing It (see Reason) / Why You Should Start Smoking / 8 Good Reasons Why Women Should Start Asking Men Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Start Now by Boldwinner(m): 12:27am On Jan 10, 2017
friend of mine was telling about different things he had in mind and wanted to start. I asked him why he had not started them already and he couldn't give me any reason which I could consider solid. I had to advise him to start up these things in any little way he can and stop waiting to be ready. There is no time that is perfect or when anybody can be 100% ready.

The case of my friend may be the same case for you. You may have many ideas in your head of what you're meant to do, dreams, ideas, business plans.....Continue Reading
Re: Why You Should Start Now by Bluezy13(m): 1:33am On Jan 10, 2017
You friend's case is your case because you have not yet told us the different things in your friend's mind but you want to advise our minds
Re: Why You Should Start Now by Boldwinner(m): 6:15am On Jan 10, 2017
Bluezy13:
You friend's case is your case because you have not yet told us the different things in your friend's mind but you want to advise our minds
Hahaha.. there is no need to tell you. What matters is starting to work on my ideas. Telling you is unnecessary.
Re: Why You Should Start Now by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 10, 2017
Errm..

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Thinks Im A Loose LovePeddler. Help! / Heartbroken? Three Ways To Get Over It. / How My Boyfriend Win Upto 200,000 From Bet9ja - Janet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.