Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy (34575 Views)

200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? / N-power Or Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job Which Would You Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by san316(m): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2017
Haha. Male olosho. Sex machine Kenan. When they knock, just open and drill. Lolz
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by Thobiy(m): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2017
Divay22:
I am sick
Quick recovery
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by lielbree: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2017
Look at the number of boys willing to sign up even adding their email....

Imagine of this prostitution ad wad for women. ..

Hypocrisy at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by redcliff: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2017
homesteady:

Accommodation and feeding is free oh!

Lol. Even at that. 850 euros per month is shit money brother who wan take nacking as 100 percent work biko? Anywhere for europe wey them offer you free food and shelter omo run with your two legs touching your head. It is too good to be true..

1 Like

Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by redcliff: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2017
Xzbit91:

Did you watch the video at all? Accommodation and feeding is free

Lol. Even at that. 850 euros per month is shit money brother who wan take nacking as 100 percent work biko? Anywhere for europe wey them offer you free food and shelter omo run with your two legs touching your head. It is too good to be true..
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by ruggedtimi(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2017
Lol..dis one wey him dey find guys like dat. Sumthng dey involve wey dem no go tell u, until u join
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2017
Greedgod:

u seem to knw alot , link me up
I know alot by virtue of my environment, that doesn't mean I have a link

2 Likes

Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by Xzbit91: 10:20am On Jan 10, 2017
redcliff:

Lol. Even at that. 850 euros per month is shit money brother who wan take nacking as 100 percent work biko?..

People do worse things for less

redcliff:

Anywhere for europe wey them offer you free food and shelter omo run with your two legs touching your head. It is too good to be true..
You speak as one who has experience, share your story bro grin grin
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by Orikinla1: 10:21am On Jan 10, 2017
We have similar jobs in Nigeria.
The gigolos even earn more in Abuja and Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2017
I do give a Bleep
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by romeoetin(m): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2017
Choi grin grin
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by uviesa(m): 10:35am On Jan 10, 2017
That money is too small naa

1 Like

Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by redcliff: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2017
Xzbit91:

People do worse things for less

You speak as one who has experience, share your story bro grin grin

Oga its not about experience. Its not like nigeria where you can just see help. Everybody is expected to esrn what they have. If the system had its way they would bill you for air. So who and what would give you free accomodation and feeding based on you are just nacking?

People do worse things for even lesser no doubt. Im just saying about the guys here who think that its a lifetime jackpot to see jobs like thsis
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by Divay22(f): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2017
Thobiy:
Quick recovery
Thanks cheesy
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by ufuosman(m): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2017
95percent of Nigerians will agree to do it, including you and lol.
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by Xzbit91: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2017
redcliff:

Oga its not about experience. Its not like nigeria where you can just see help. Everybody is expected to esrn what they have. If the system had its way they would bill you for air. So who and what would give you free accomodation and feeding based on you are just nacking?

People do worse things for even lesser no doubt. Im just saying about the guys here who think that its a lifetime jackpot to see jobs like thsis
Forget that talk, all these oyinbos get money. You don't know what a sex starved woman can do.

1 Like

Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by Greedgod: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2017
Orikinla1:
We have similar jobs in Nigeria. The gigolos even earn more in Abuja and Lagos.
link me with any gigolo u knw . Wil giv 30% of my benefit off
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2017
THEY THEY FIND WHO THEY WON GIVE DISEASE
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by toshino4real(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2017
LEXYCOM:
in exchange for his destiny
Who destiny epp?
LEXYCOM:
Who destiny epp?
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by princeakins(m): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
THEY THEY FIND WHO THEY WON GIVE DISEASE
dz guy u too dey fear. grin
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by Kakamorufu(m): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2017
LEXYCOM:
is it ur destiny
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by redcliff: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2017
Xzbit91:

Forget that talk, all these oyinbos get money. You don't know what a sex starved woman can do.

Its obvious youve not travelled to europe before. Therefore its safe to stop responding to your mentions.
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by Kakamorufu(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2017
redcliff:

the money go increase surely
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by eightsin(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2017
sinola:

Bros,wetin dey sweet dey killoooo!
You'll neva know the whole package till u enter.

It's not for the fun. It's going to be a job and I will be strictly professional
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2017
see u na my health dey important pass grin grin grin
princeakins:
dz guy u too dey fear. grin
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by princeakins(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
see u na my health dey important pass grin grin grin
OK bros.

how your Syd.
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2017
MY SIDE DEY baba i just dey observ
princeakins:
OK bros.

how your Syd.
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by princeakins(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
MY SIDE DEY baba i just dey observ
kwantinew cheesy
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by Vicolan: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
mhiz:
Lol, I know lots of guys will rush for such an offer.

U ehn...
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by sunshineV(f): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
Walaitalai, this na my dream job
Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by nurusystem(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
jazinogold:
grin

This Job na die...am sure those that give a Bleep will be able to do it effectively... cheesy cheesy
those that give a fvck .wil do it surely.

1 Like

Re: Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy by dadasupremacy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
Come to nigerian you will find enough guys willing to do for any amount just to comot this nigeria...this is blue film in disguise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State / Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.