Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members (16487 Views)

Oldest Woman At Makurdi IDP Camp Who Is 105 Years Old With Her 75Year Daughter / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) / IMO State Pensioners Protest In Owerri Today - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Johnnyessence(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2017
ShakaZullu:

guy you're a bloody hypocrite

city news published it yesterday

http://citymirrornews.com/index.php/2017/01/09/osun-pensioners-open-help-centre-over-non-payment-of-pension/

look at that forking link and see 2017/01/09 yesterday so leave Amina508 to do her job and better ask your useless gwavanor to improve the life of those pensioners
for fork sake why will a human being deny an old person his/her rights if not a devilish useless person.
so you that's her hubby, you can't even tell her to reduce her mode of publishing tragic articles. Talk to her to reduce.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by dropurluv(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2017
godoluwa:
Stop defending what you knw nothing about! You have no knowledge about politics! On the Lautech issue, both Raufu & Isiakia gives no damn about it.

don't mind that dude, always spewing trash I doubt if he is learned at all...
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by PastorAji(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
I have been watching your blog closely for some months now. What you are mostly reporting is about the tragedy that's happening in the state osun. Well so far you haven't buy vehicle on it. Stop this your report of tragedy report in the state of osun. Osun state is one of the most peaceful state in the world. You don't benefit anything from your blog here but only gain much traffic so that people will be visiting your site often. Stop this reports ok. Ogbeni take good care of his pensioners. I can tamed you as one of blogger that report tragedy all the time.
FOR YOU AND FOR THOSE DONKEY-BOTTOM WHO LIKED YOUR COMMENT

ANUOFIA

1 Like

Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by dropurluv(m): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
so you that's her hubby, you can't even tell her to reduce her mode of publishing tragic articles. Talk to her to reduce.

I wonder how your likes reason...if you have got nothing reasonable to say just leave the thread

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Johnnyessence(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2017
Aminat508:

more Visitors my foot! Seems you don't knw I hav bn active on Nairaland even before I start's my blogs.

If you have any issues with me please don't hesitate to see me @ NUJ correspondent chapel oliaya Osogbo.

Have a nice day Johnnyessence
good you have been active but try and change things in publishing your articles hmmm. Well the only office I know NUJ pen resource center is situated is along technical college in osogbo. Even they are holding their election today. If I could remember very well, Mr biodun Olalere of OSBC is still the recognised NUJ chairman of the state of osun. I don't know the NUJ correspondent chapel in OLAIYA oooo.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by ThatIgboBoy: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2017
Jokerman:
IDP in a non terrorized state??

How??

So you dont know hunger and poverty have terrorized them ehn?

1 Like

Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by ThatIgboBoy: 11:29am On Jan 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
alhaja amina the blogger nobody said you don't publish good things of the state of osun, but what you publish most is tragedy and bad report of the state. Nobody is saying you should be sentimental but you ought to be balance with your articles. So far so good ogbeni has done well for the workers and our old pensioners. Now what you publish today is a report that occurred last year. And please where's your so called IDP camp in the state of osun. No IDP camps everyone is fine. At least you can't publish your articles of unpaid salary allowances of workers. Not again ogbeni has fulfilled promise for them. He promote workers often. Non of them come online to complain cos' they understand the situation of things that's happening in Nigeria. Change the way you publish your news this year 2017. Everyone is not carried away with your so called crooked articles. It is only on tragedy and bad seen you will always been notify here on nairaland. Publish other things not bad things always.

Your written english is an apology.

Chai
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by buchilino(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2017
YES OOO, APC UNA DEY DO WELL, USE UR BROOMS 2 SWEEP OUT ALL PENSIONERS IN OSUN, SO DAT U CAN HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO EMBEZZLE.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by PastorAji(m): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2017
don't mind that fool
I dared him to come to the Secretariat and shout up aregbe, he no answer
If johnnyessence want to know me, he should meet me at the second gate by 3pm today and shout "up aregbe" there
Aminat508:

more Visitors my foot! Seems you don't knw I hav bn active on Nairaland even before I start's my blogs.

If you have any issues with me please don't hesitate to see me @ NUJ correspondent chapel oliaya Osogbo.

Have a nice day Johnnyessence
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Aminat508(f): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
good you have been active but try and change things in publishing your articles hmmm. Well the only office I know NUJ pen resource center is situated is along technical college in osogbo. Even they are holding their election today. If I could remember very well, Mr biodun Olalere of OSBC is still the recognised NUJ chairman of the state of osun. I don't know the NUJ correspondent chapel in OLAIYA oooo.
hahahaha look at you! Seems you don't knw osun very well. We have correspondent chapel @ Olaiya opposite Habib petrol station. Mr Hammed Oyegbade Is the chairman. He's reporting for Dailytrust and many more...
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Johnnyessence(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2017
dropurluv:

I wonder how your likes reason...if you have got nothing reasonable to say just leave the thread
well I have things to say ok. I called her to some important issues about her blog. It is not about the traffic. It is about reducing her tragic articles about the state of osun. She's not even current self.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Johnnyessence(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2017
Aminat508:
hahahaha look at you! Seems you don't knw osun very well. We have correspondent chapel @ Olaiya opposite Habib petrol station. Mr Hammed Oyegbade Is the chairman. He's reporting for Dailytrust and many more...
so what you are saying is that Mr biodun Olalere is not the recognised chairman of the state NUJ baaa. Don't publish this one again ooo.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2017
Aminat508:
okay Thanks I'm grateful
Aminat, please I use God beg you, ignore the guy. We all know him to be like that.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Aminat508(f): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
so what you are saying is that Mr biodun Olalere is not the recognised chairman of the state NUJ baaa. Don't publish this one again ooo.
Haa!

From the word correspondent grin correspondent chapel is different nah! Ask Mr Biodun then. Bye bye
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Aminat508(f): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2017
mightyfada:

Aminat, please I use God beg you, ignore the guy. We all know him to be like that.
Done I'm out. Thanks You knw if I don't talk I will be like mumu grin
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Johnnyessence(m): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
what about telling Seun to reduce the rate of bad news from yoruba on front page

Dude it's her blog and not yours
Aminat508 has every right to publish anything she likes be it good or bad news it's none of your bloody business.
she showed you where she published lots good news from osun.
she's just being professional and not sentimental so mr man leave her alone
you can start your own blog for singing Aregbesola praise at least Google blooger is free including WordPress dot com so dude i repeat leave her alone
don't misquote me here ok. She has the right to publish both the right and crooked articles about the state of osun. Each and everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. I called her to somethings that's very bad in viewing. Almost all his articles are tragic. What am saying here is that she should reduce mode of articles. Even punchng doesn't publish articles that's tragic most all the time. They publish their articles in different. Till today thousands of visitors are usually visiting punchng website.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Johnnyessence(m): 11:47am On Jan 10, 2017
Aminat508:
Done I'm out. Thanks You knw if I don't talk I will be like mumu grin
yes it is good you speak out but I am only calling you to moderate the mode you are publishing your news article to your visitors. Almost all the articles are tragic. Try and reduce it ok. It is a wake up call not pulling you down. Am not pulling you down but I will speak my mind always not been sentimental to things all in the way of getting more traffic.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by midol: 11:47am On Jan 10, 2017
This is one of the reason we oshogbo hate Biafra. It means hunger to us.

Anyway we all know Osun has the biggest GDP (sorry IDP) than all SE states combined. grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Jayboi(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
imagine. see someone who claims to know what is going on in the state of osun. so u dont even know where the correspondence chapel is. bush man.
how will u when u av been totally brainwashed and dont know the dofference btw good and bad governance.
someone has already said earlier...lets know how much u are being paid.
she put links and put everything there for u to see yet ur slowpoke brain wont learn. Its just good u shut ur mouth and stop defending a failed system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by ShakaZullu(m): 11:51am On Jan 10, 2017
[s]
Johnnyessence:
don't misquote me here ok. She has the right to publish both the right and crooked articles about the state of osun. Each and everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. I called her to somethings that's very bad in viewing. Almost all his articles are tragic. What am saying here is that she should reduce mode of articles. Even punchng doesn't publish articles that's tragic most all the time. They publish their articles in different. Till today thousands of visitors are usually visiting punchng website.
[/s]
shatap
like i said before it's her blog and not yours you're free to visit and you're free to hold your peace.

so those articles she showed you are also bad news?

hmmm if the ratio of her bad news is greater than good news then it's your gwavanor responsibility to reduce the bad news to the nearest minimum.

you're free to set up your own blog it's a free world and you can't tell her what to publish or intimidate her on which news to fly on her blog.
guy I'll advise you to get yourself useful and stop stalking a woman just because you share the same state with her.

the work is of Aminat508 is to publish
your work is to advise your gwavanor
while Aregbesola's work is to implement the advise

until then

kiss the truth cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Johnnyessence(m): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2017
PastorAji:
don't mind that fool
I dared him to come to the Secretariat and shout up aregbe, he no answer
If johnnyessence want to know me, he should meet me at the second gate by 3pm today and shout "up aregbe" there
pastor Aji what are you still doing here. After you have collect huge amount of ogbeni fat salaries last year. Pls what again. At least your level of complain have reduce. At least he has offload month of salaries arrears. Na to giving God the praise last year. Hoping for the best this year. For you to know 80 percent of workers support ogbeni government. You can always complain when there's hitches of issues. Ogbeni has buttered your bread.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Aminat508(f): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
yes it is good you speak out but I am only calling you to moderate the mode you are publishing your news article to your visitors. Almost all the articles are tragic. Try and reduce it ok. It is a wake up call not pulling you down. Am not pulling you down but I will speak my mind always not been sentimental to things all in the way of getting more traffic.
haba!

don't you see all the crime news on Nairlaand Fontpage, even punch and other newspapers daily?

I don't post more than 1 news daily on Nairaland nd my blog is not more than 10 daily and BTW thank you for your advice.

Have a nice day smiley
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Jayboi(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:

imagine this nonsense post. someone told you mr biodun is no longer the Chairman and instead of u to take ur head and confirm first u are still saying jargons. guy, ur problem get degree o. If shes not current what arr you then?
better work on ursef. May God forgive u.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Johnnyessence(m): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
Jayboi:

imagine. see someone who claims to know what is going on in the state of osun. so u dont even know where the correspondence chapel is. bush man.
how will u when u av been totally brainwashed and dont know the dofference btw good and bad governance.
someone has already said earlier...lets know how much u are being paid.
she put links and put everything there for u to see yet ur slowpoke brain wont learn. Its just good u shut ur mouth and stop defending a failed system.
pls and pls I have clerify to u here and I will always clerify it again. Am not ppp. No am not. But I will piblish articles that I see not the ones that are of lies. I will say the truth and not the lies. I always belueve on that. Till today I still maintain that. It is only the brainwashed and ingrate person will not appreciate the works ogbeni for what he has done in the state of osun for the past six active years he has been govern in the state osun. When I see things that's not good I will say it ooo. The visistors all over the world that came to state of osun last year appreciate ogbeni drastic development giant stride. You will always be seeing me here cos' I want the truth to prevail.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Johnnyessence(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
Aminat508:
haba!

don't you see all the crime news on Nairlaand Fontpage, even punch and other newspapers daily?

I don't post more than 1 news daily on Nairaland nd my blog is not more than 10 daily and BTW thank you for your advice.

Have a nice day smiley
ok I see alhaja but try and moderate on how u post about your articles. It is a wake up call for you. Improve on that this year ooo.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by PastorAji(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
STFU!!!!
DO YOU THINK I AM A CIVIL SERVANT
Johnnyessence:
pastor Aji what are you still doing here. After you have collect huge amount of ogbeni fat salaries last year. Pls what again. At least your level of complain have reduce. At least he has offload month of salaries arrears. Na to giving God the praise last year. Hoping for the best this year. For you to know 80 percent of workers support ogbeni government. You can always complain when there's hitches of issues. Ogbeni has buttered your bread.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Johnnyessence(m): 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
Jayboi:

imagine this nonsense post. someone told you mr biodun is no longer the Chairman and instead of u to take ur head and confirm first u are still saying jargons. guy, ur problem get degree o. If shes not current what arr you then?
better work on ursef. May God forgive u.
you are the one that suppose to work on yourself ok. Go back and read my reply again. Mr abiodun olalere is srill the recognised NUJ chairman ok.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Johnnyessence(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
shatap
like i said before it's her blog and not yours you're free to visit and you're free to hold your peace.

so those articles she showed you are also bad news?

hmmm if the ratio of her bad news is greater than good news then it's your gwavanor responsibility to reduce the bad news to the nearest minimum.

you're free to set up your own blog it's a free world and you can't tell her what to publish or intimidate her on which news to fly on her blog.
guy I'll advise you to get yourself useful and stop stalking a woman just because you share the same state with her.

the work is of Aminat508 is to publish
your work is to advise your gwavanor
while Aregbesola's work is to implement the advise

until then

kiss the truth cool
sorry if you are pained with the reply so far. Well I believe alhaja Aminat will yield to my advice. Well am working on Three webite presently that will out soon. What am just emphasising most is that we should be truthful in what we are doing not publishing lies in order to make a point.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by ShakaZullu(m): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
[s]
Johnnyessence:
sorry if you are pained with the reply so far. Well I believe alhaja Aminat will yield to my advice. Well am working on Three webite presently that will out soon. What am just emphasising most is that we should be truthful in what we are doing not publishing lies in order to make a point.
[/s]
Nonsense trash you're crying already hahahahaha

heed to your advice or?

mr man just shut up and go and die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Johnnyessence(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash you're crying already hahahahaha

heed to your advice or?

mr man just shut up and go and die
imagine d kind of people living Nigeria. Typing bad things to his fellow human being. You need serious attention. Well if you are still dating Aminat I want to tell you now to stop from parading yourself as her hubby. Well I want you to know and get it clear today that I will live to fulfil the promise of God for my life. I will live to fulfil my destiny. I will not judge you here cos' it is God that will judge you ok. Am advicing Aminat not you ok.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Ten12(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
Arry110:
you are not a wise person

If you call me unwise for my post I wonder what you will call the man who doesn't see anything wrong in denying people their wages..maybe you too u dey take dat osogbo weed join'am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Nwulu Celebrates His 38th Birthday With Donations To Widows In Imo Churches / 2019: How APC Is Buying Pvcs Of Idps – PDP Cries Out / National Assembly: Donald Duke Faults President Buhari’s Presentation Of 2019 Bu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.