Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members (16496 Views)

Oldest Woman At Makurdi IDP Camp Who Is 105 Years Old With Her 75Year Daughter / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) / IMO State Pensioners Protest In Owerri Today - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Olril18(m): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
I have been watching your blog closely for some months now. What you are mostly reporting is about the tragedy that's happening in the state osun. Well so far you haven't buy vehicle on it. Stop this your report of tragedy report in the state of osun. Osun state is one of the most peaceful state in the world. You don't benefit anything from your blog here but only gain much traffic so that people will be visiting your site often. Stop this reports ok. Ogbeni take good care of his pensioners. I can tamed you as one of blogger that report tragedy all the time.
pathetic illiterate...shame on you for being a supporter of mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by ShakaZullu(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
[s]
Johnnyessence:
imagine d kind of people living Nigeria. Typing bad things to his fellow human being. You need serious attention. Well if you are still dating Aminat I want to tell you now to stop from parading yourself as her hubby. Well I want you to know and get it clear today that I will live to fulfil the promise of God for my life. I will live to fulfil my destiny. I will not judge you here cos' it is God that will judge you ok. Am advicing Aminat not you ok.
[/s]
still pained hahahahaha you never see anything.

God hates lairs and wicked souls and for the record you're a lair and a wicked soul for siding with the government at the expense of those poor old souls just because you can afford to eat more than them FOR NOW.

ask yourself those poor old people have children to take care of and Aregbesola is denying them their right if your parents was among those will you be happy?

see you don't even have the moral right to address or advice a mad man or a pig talk more of her so shove your advice inside whatever your excretory organ is.

dating Aminat508 ? common BOY stop being emotional face the reality and give your governor some good advice regarding good governance and please
Grow some sense

1 Share

Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by seguno2: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
dokiOloye:
Lol.
Aregberascal on fleek.
Agent of change

Demon of chain.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by basadenet: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
I have been watching your blog closely for some months now. What you are mostly reporting is about the tragedy that's happening in the state osun. Well so far you haven't buy vehicle on it. Stop this your report of tragedy report in the state of osun. Osun state is one of the most peaceful state in the world. You don't benefit anything from your blog here but only gain much traffic so that people will be visiting your site often. Stop this reports ok. Ogbeni take good care of his pensioners. I can tamed you as one of blogger that report tragedy all the time.

You are wrong because the guy has been reporting the truth and Osun state remain one of the worst in Nigeria till date.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Johnnyessence(m): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
still pained hahahahaha you never see anything.

God hates lairs and wicked souls and for the record you're a lair and a wicked soul for siding with the government at the expense of those poor old souls just because you can afford to eat more than them FOR NOW.

ask yourself those poor old people have children to take care of and Aregbesola is denying them their right if your parents was among those will you be happy?

see you don't even have the moral right to address or advice a mad man or a pig talk more of her so shove your advice inside whatever your excretory organ is.

dating Aminat508 ? common BOY stop being emotional face the reality and give your governor some good advice regarding good governance and please
Grow some sense
you are still pained from what ogbeni did baaaa. Even d blogger advice and adjust a little bit. You are not happy with the drastic development that's happening in the state of osun baaaaaa. You are not even inform about the pensioners of the state of osun. What you do is to condemn good things. I love the way pensioners protest in the state. They are entitled to display their grievances. It is gOod for our democracy. Fact findings among them is that they are into series of factions. Ogbeni has been addressing their issues ok. They will soon receive their alert like the workers salary that was paid last year. Ask Aminat to enlighten you about the pensioners of the state of osun before you come here again ok.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Johnnyessence(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
basadenet:

You are wrong because the guy has been reporting the truth and Osun state remain one of the worst in Nigeria till date.
ask blogger Aminat well about the drastic giant stride of ogbeni government. Ask her well. She will lecture you on what ogbeni did. It is the workers salaries and pensioners arrears including d lautech issues that's causing chos in the state of osun. Now workers salaries have been paid. More are still coming. Patience is the key. I love the way they do in demonstrating their peaceful protest. They will soon smile to their various banks ooooo.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Johnnyessence(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Olril18:

pathetic illiterate...shame on you for being a supporter of mediocrity
and you that's useless literate what have you offer so far. It is you that's ingrate for appreciating what ogbeni do. You don't even have anything to say but to only abuse. Abeg shift.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by dammyeve: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
Aminat I've been following your blog for awhile and you've always post good things about the state. Anyway it's on official page of Osun state that the Governor has paid all workers and pensioners till December using the new modulated scheme. so why the IDP again. or did d Governor lied about the payment.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by kuboy: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
hahaha so chang hv turn afoga to IDP camp.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Johnnyessence(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
dammyeve:
Aminat I've been following your blog for awhile and you've always post good things about the state. Anyway it's on official page of Osun state that the Governor has paid all workers and pensioners till December using the new modulated scheme. so why the IDP again. or did d Governor lied about the payment.
abeg help me ask her ooo. Both the workers and the pensioners have been paid ooo.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by ShakaZullu(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
[s]
Johnnyessence:
you are still pained from what ogbeni did baaaa. Even d blogger advice and adjust a little bit. You are not happy with the drastic development that's happening in the state of osun baaaaaa. You are not even inform about the pensioners of the state of osun. What you do is to condemn good things. I love the way pensioners protest in the state. They are entitled to display their grievances. It is gOod for our democracy. Fact findings among them is that they are into series of factions. Ogbeni has been addressing their issues ok. They will soon receive their alert like the workers salary that was paid last year. Ask Aminat to enlighten you about the pensioners of the state of osun before you come here again ok.
[/s]
ogbeni abi ogboni still have a lot to learn about good governance
oops you now admit that he's owing pensioners how am i sure that he's not owing workers too?
you see that's what lies can do to good things and God hates lairs don't he?
next time do know what you're talking before ranting like a brainless child.

kiss the truth
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by ShakaZullu(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
[s]
Johnnyessence:
abeg help me ask her ooo. Both the workers and the pensioners have been paid ooo.
[/s]
Sharap and be reasonable BOY! stop the ranting like a woman grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by dahaz(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
yes it is good you speak out but I am only calling you to moderate the mode you are publishing your news article to your visitors. Almost all the articles are tragic. Try and reduce it ok. It is a wake up call not pulling you down. Am not pulling you down but I will speak my mind always not been sentimental to things all in the way of getting more traffic.
Aminat508:

more Visitors my foot! Seems you don't knw I hav bn active on Nairaland even before I start's my blogs.

If you have any issues with me please don't hesitate to see me @ NUJ correspondent chapel oliaya Osogbo.

Have a nice day Johnnyessence
grin

Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by dammyeve: 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Osun Pensioners Dismiss Nonpayment Rumour, Say December Pension Paid
 CityMirrorNews  4 hours ago
 National News, Top News
 Leave a comment  28 Views
Tweet
By Segun Adejumo
A group of pensioners in Osun State have dismissed the insinuation that Governor Rauf Aregbesola has not been paying their pension, saying that the state government has paid their pension up to December 2016.
According to the pensioners, no pensioner in the state was being owed by the state government except those that have documentary issue and those whose banks have not paid.
It was gathered that Zenith Bank had delayed the payment of the September to December 2016 pension to the retirees.
Findings showed that majority of the pensioners with the Zenith Bank have not been paid, weeks after the state government have released fund to the bank for the payment.
Speaking with CityMirrorNews in a telephone interview on Tuesday, Chairman, Triangular Group of Osun Pensioners, Prince Rotimi Adenugba said the state governor has paid the retirees up to December 2016 in line with the Memorandum of Understanding entered into by the labour unions and the government.
Adenugba confirmed the payment of September to December 2016 pension payment, stating that any section of the Osun pensioners that claims the senior citizens have not been paid was being mischievous.
According to him, any pensioner that has not been paid should approach his/her bank to complain.
Anybody protesting nonpayment of pension in the state is a tool being used by political party to smear Aregbesola’s administration.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Johnnyessence(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
ogbeni abi ogboni still have a lot to learn about good governance
oops you now admit that he's owing pensioners how am i sure that he's not owing workers too?
you see that's what lies can do to good things and God hates lairs don't he?
next time do know what you're talking before ranting like a brainless child.

kiss the truth
u are still pained with my reply here baaaa. You haven't see anything yet ok. ask your bae what ogbeni did in moving the state forward. She will narrate the story to you.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Johnnyessence(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
Sharap and be reasonable BOY! stop the ranting like a woman grin
and you that's unreasonable kid keep wailing all over the media. Infact you have really show your true colour.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Johnnyessence(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
dammyeve:
Osun Pensioners Dismiss Nonpayment Rumour, Say December Pension Paid
 CityMirrorNews  4 hours ago
 National News, Top News
 Leave a comment  28 Views
Tweet
By Segun Adejumo
A group of pensioners in Osun State have dismissed the insinuation that Governor Rauf Aregbesola has not been paying their pension, saying that the state government has paid their pension up to December 2016.
According to the pensioners, no pensioner in the state was being owed by the state government except those that have documentary issue and those whose banks have not paid.
It was gathered that Zenith Bank had delayed the payment of the September to December 2016 pension to the retirees.
Findings showed that majority of the pensioners with the Zenith Bank have not been paid, weeks after the state government have released fund to the bank for the payment.
Speaking with CityMirrorNews in a telephone interview on Tuesday, Chairman, Triangular Group of Osun Pensioners, Prince Rotimi Adenugba said the state governor has paid the retirees up to December 2016 in line with the Memorandum of Understanding entered into by the labour unions and the government.
Adenugba confirmed the payment of September to December 2016 pension payment, stating that any section of the Osun pensioners that claims the senior citizens have not been paid was being mischievous.
According to him, any pensioner that has not been paid should approach his/her bank to complain.
Anybody protesting nonpayment of pension in the state is a tool being used by political party to smear Aregbesola’s administration.
abeg help me tell them oooo. The same city mirror news is carrying it now. I hope blogger Aminat and the likes are reading it now. Even I don't have to be quickly published some works of ogbeni cos' people have see ogbeni works not rumour news flying all over the media. Thanks for uploading the news here. Most of them are all smiling to their various banks now. Aminat508 should kindly update his blog and post it back to nairaland about the payment of pensioners arrears. Thanks for uploading the news here. Soon punchng and vanguard newspaper will publish it online.
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Obdk: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:

Smh
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Obdk: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
Midol ur OSUN afonja yoruba Muslim people re hungry. . The entire osun is now idp camp.

Remember redeemed church have idp camp in osun too
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Obdk: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
good you have been active but try and change things in publishing your articles hmmm. Well the only office I know NUJ pen resource center is situated is along technical college in osogbo. Even they are holding their election today. If I could remember very well, Mr biodun Olalere of OSBC is still the recognised NUJ chairman of the state of osun. I don't know the NUJ correspondent chapel in OLAIYA oooo.

It just dawned on me that you re mrkayusfit. .

The English is same

1 Like

Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by ShakaZullu(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
u are still pained with my reply here baaaa. You haven't see anything yet ok. ask your bae what ogbeni did in moving the state forward. She will narrate the story to you.
you only displayed your ignorance

me pained?
hahahahahahaha i can smell that all over your post

Aregbesola is an incompetent nincompoop
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by ShakaZullu(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
[s]
Johnnyessence:
and you that's unreasonable kid keep wailing all over the media. Infact you have really show your true colour.

[/s]

oops you're pained
hahahahahahaha she'll keep exposing your heartless gwavanor when necessary.

ntoooor

1 Like

Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Olril18(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
and you that's useless literate what have you offer so far. It is you that's ingrate for appreciating what ogbeni do. You don't even have anything to say but to only abuse. Abeg shift.
the good thing about your stupidity is that people knows the truth about waris going on in.osun state

1 Like

Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by dammyeve: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
abeg help me tell them oooo. The same city mirror news is carrying it now. I hope blogger Aminat and the likes are reading it now. Even I don't have to be quickly published some works of ogbeni cos' people have see ogbeni works not rumour news flying all over the media. Thanks for uploading the news here. Most of them are all smiling to their various banks now. Aminat508 should kindly update his blog and post it back to nairaland about the payment of pensioners arrears. Thanks for uploading the news here. Soon punchng and vanguard newspaper will publish it online.
Osun pensioners’ “IDP camp” a wicked, mischievous joke – Govt.
The Government of Osun on Tuesday described as another propaganda against the Rauf
aregbesola administration, the claims that some pensioners have set up a camp purposely for those calling themselves “Internally Displaced Pensioners.”
The government, through a statement by the Bureau of Communication and Strategy and signed by its Director, Mr. Semiu Okanlawon said, if indeed, any camp was set up, it could not be for demand for payment of any pensions.
“Our attention has been drawn to a sensational display of photograph of some persons who claim to be pensioners in Osun who have dubiously grouped themselves “Internally Displaced Pensioners” and claimed to have set up an “IDP” camp in the state capital, Osogbo.”
“To us, this is taking the joke too far. There should be limit to campaigns of calumny and deliberate fabrications of emotive conditions all in desperation to diminish the achievements of a government.”
Aregbosola
“It was common knowledge that the State of Osun ended the Year 2016 in the most financially boisterous mood ever with the payment of four months salaries to active workers and pensions to the passive workers.”
The Bureau said for the purpose of record, “pensioners on N1,000 -N20,000 collected 100% pensions; Those on N20,001 -N80,000 collected N75% pensions and that pensioners on N80,001 collect 50% of their pensions.”
“By our calculations, Osun state pensioners alone got at least, N1,539,227,442.75 out of the N14.2billion paid to active and passive workers in the last two weeks as arrears of 4 months salaries and pensions excluding what the local government pensioners were paid for the same period.”
The statement asked discerning Nigerians to “see this mischief as part of the determination of some disgruntled elements and their media partner who are bent on deliberate fabrication of falsehood against this government.”
“Without celebrating the failings of other places, the Osun government today is prominent among the states that have taken payment of pensions as a priority. It is therefore pertinent to ask these people what are there grouse against Governor Rauf aregbesola. It certainly cannot be their pensions,” it added
It explained further that in 2015, Osun committed a total of N5,426,720,195.68 to payment of pensions in spite of the very difficult financial stress the state found itself.
“In 2016, the state also committed a total of N3,981,312,918.78 to payment of pensions. These are facts and figures that are in public domain.” it stated
The statement said less than 24 hours after the display of the photographs and the claim to have set up the camp, there are no traces of any camp at the Freedom Park Osogbo or anywhere in the state capital.
“This, to us, confirms the fact that the mischief makers have merely orchestrated a stunt. But discerning Nigerians can see already that this is a mere propaganda.” it said.
The statement added that aregbesola has demonstrated unbeatable display of transparency in public administration.
“This government has given meaning to good governance. History will definitely be there to judge with Governor Rauf aregbesola’s commitment to the good of the people,” it concluded.
http://naij.com/1081860-osun-p
Watch the video through this medium
click
https:///GRBrYcvw4M
Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by loomer: 1:15am On Jan 11, 2017
dammyeve:

Osun pensioners’ “IDP camp” a wicked, mischievous joke – Govt.
The Government of Osun on Tuesday described as another propaganda against the Rauf
aregbesola administration, the claims that some pensioners have set up a camp purposely for those calling themselves “Internally Displaced Pensioners.”
The government, through a statement by the Bureau of Communication and Strategy and signed by its Director, Mr. Semiu Okanlawon said, if indeed, any camp was set up, it could not be for demand for payment of any pensions.
“Our attention has been drawn to a sensational display of photograph of some persons who claim to be pensioners in Osun who have dubiously grouped themselves “Internally Displaced Pensioners” and claimed to have set up an “IDP” camp in the state capital, Osogbo.”
“To us, this is taking the joke too far. There should be limit to campaigns of calumny and deliberate fabrications of emotive conditions all in desperation to diminish the achievements of a government.”
Aregbosola
“It was common knowledge that the State of Osun ended the Year 2016 in the most financially boisterous mood ever with the payment of four months salaries to active workers and pensions to the passive workers.”
The Bureau said for the purpose of record, “pensioners on N1,000 -N20,000 collected 100% pensions; Those on N20,001 -N80,000 collected N75% pensions and that pensioners on N80,001 collect 50% of their pensions.”
“By our calculations, Osun state pensioners alone got at least, N1,539,227,442.75 out of the N14.2billion paid to active and passive workers in the last two weeks as arrears of 4 months salaries and pensions excluding what the local government pensioners were paid for the same period.”
The statement asked discerning Nigerians to “see this mischief as part of the determination of some disgruntled elements and their media partner who are bent on deliberate fabrication of falsehood against this government.”
“Without celebrating the failings of other places, the Osun government today is prominent among the states that have taken payment of pensions as a priority. It is therefore pertinent to ask these people what are there grouse against Governor Rauf aregbesola. It certainly cannot be their pensions,” it added
It explained further that in 2015, Osun committed a total of N5,426,720,195.68 to payment of pensions in spite of the very difficult financial stress the state found itself.
“In 2016, the state also committed a total of N3,981,312,918.78 to payment of pensions. These are facts and figures that are in public domain.” it stated
The statement said less than 24 hours after the display of the photographs and the claim to have set up the camp, there are no traces of any camp at the Freedom Park Osogbo or anywhere in the state capital.
“This, to us, confirms the fact that the mischief makers have merely orchestrated a stunt. But discerning Nigerians can see already that this is a mere propaganda.” it said.
The statement added that aregbesola has demonstrated unbeatable display of transparency in public administration.
“This government has given meaning to good governance. History will definitely be there to judge with Governor Rauf aregbesola’s commitment to the good of the people,” it concluded.
http://naij.com/1081860-osun-p
Watch the video through this medium
click
https:///GRBrYcvw4M

Na only God go punish the person wey know say government dey lie, but still dey support that government/Governor all for small change wey dem dey give am to the detriment of many.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members by Obdk: 5:35am On Jan 11, 2017
Johnnyessence:
sorry if you are pained with the reply so far. Well I believe alhaja Aminat will yield to my advice. Well am working on Three webite presently that will out soon. What am just emphasising most is that we should be truthful in what we are doing not publishing lies in order to make a point.

Working on three websites. . Lol hope u publish in pidgin cos ur English is on drugs
Imo dat guy wey u dey beg 2k later give you. . Don't claim u didn't because we still have ur first bank account details

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result / South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ / Hardship: FG Reserves Right To Pay Fuel Subsidy — Presidential aide, Veŕheijen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.