Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,390 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore (54201 Views)

Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU / Categories Of People That Won't Pass Jamb This Year / Private Universities That Are Not Owned By Religious Institutions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by coolestchris(m): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2017
sinaj:
stp being nosy
how I take nossy, do u hate me
Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by sinaj(f): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2017
coolestchris:
how I take nossy, do u hate me
jeeez i dnt hate u o!
Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by holytribe(m): 8:19am On Jan 11, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
the management and accounting tech. Is totally different from the accounting others school offers, mind you only commercial students offer accounting while LAUTECH is only a science school, i think u understand what i mean
Well, the curriculum has changed now. It used to be Accounting tech before. At the moment, there is no difference between the accounting in other school and the one offered in Lautech. Just that ours "may" not be pure accounting due to the management involved but we do virtually all the courses outlined under accounting.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by coolestchris(m): 8:20am On Jan 11, 2017
sinaj:
jeeez i dnt hate u o!
swear with ur fine face, that u know hate me
Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by sinaj(f): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2017
coolestchris:
swear with ur fine face, that u know hate me
i dnt swear, neither do i hate
Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by 40manlappy: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2017
@Drienzia

Any idea if this directive will also affect their MBA programmes?
Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by coolestchris(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2017
Why u come they snub me,because u get 1000 likes for ur picture,
sinaj:
i dnt swear, neither do i hate
Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by Drienzia: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2017
40manlappy:
@Drienzia

Any idea if this directive will also affect their MBA programmes?
I can't categorically give u an answer now. But for now, I think its for jambite only. If there's a new development, I'd update and mention ur moniker

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by lacasera14(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2017
sinaj:
yea
that's cool, same here. I'm mailing you right away we need to talk.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by sinaj(f): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2017
coolestchris:
Why u come they snub me,because u get 1000 likes for ur picture,
i dnt snub
Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by coolestchris(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2017
[quote author=sinaj post=52711758]i dnt snub[/quoteif to say u swear that time, u for ugly, because send u mail
Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by rerhji(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
there's nothing like law in LAUTECH bro
presently I don't say there is but its only a matter of time if de are not stopped
Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
rerhji:
presently I don't say there is but its only a matter of time if de are not stopped
but bro.... Law is an art course and Lautech is a science school now
Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by Mogenerous(f): 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
Adedolapo1406:

LOL... Ehya! You don't like Accounting? I studied Accounting as well but B.Sc not Tech.

It wasn't my choice at that time, I was a science student and I wanted to study economics.. I didn't go to commercial class cz of Account which I had no choice when I got to uni
Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by Adedolapo1406(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mogenerous:

It wasn't my choice at that time, I was a science student and I wanted to study economics.. I didn't go to commercial class cz of Account which I had no choice when I got to uni
Datz cool! I am sure you are not regretting it now.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by 40manlappy: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
Drienzia:
I can't categorically give u an answer now. But for now, I think its for jambite only. If there's a new development, I'd update and mention ur moniker

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by rerhji(m): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
but bro.... Law is an art course and Lautech is a science school now
is accounting a science course??
Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by romeoetin(m): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Was Futo offering Law?

I wonder oo
Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Legitbaba:

exactly my thought ..and the last time I checked, Unimport had no law faculty...so I no know how e go be oh...
do U.P have law faculty now??

Yes. They opened their Law Faculty about 3years ago.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by ksbusari(m): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
imaging LAUTECH offering Accounting engineering abi Accounting technology de ni. nonsense.
BT what will become of the lecturers nw o
Re: Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore by Eduupdate(m): 2:55am On Mar 25, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
Not a good idea at all....
Click below to See list of universities that offers computer science

https://www.eduupdate.com.ng/2019/02/2019-approved-list-of-universities-in_85.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Esther Okade Doing With PhD, A 13-Year-Old? - Tolu Ogunlesi (Photo) / Emmanuel Nworie, First-Class Mathematician & Farmer Bags PhD Scholarship / Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.