Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area (16066 Views)

Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen / Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) / Osibanjo To Lead Fg Fact Finding Team To Tompolo's Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area by Charly68: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Honestly the greed in that part of the world is unparalleled ...no matter what the Govt may do for them they can't be satisfied because their leaders won't allow the citizens to enjoy the goodies ..All this shout of marginalization despite the establishment of NDDC gives room for concern . No visible achievement despite the laudable intervention of Federal Govt in that regards . They need to search themselves first and address their greed
Re: Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
CplusJason:
Edo state right?
correc,, how you take know self grin
Re: Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area by CplusJason: 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
2dugged:
correc,, how you take know self grin
Ayam a Prophet. cheesy
Re: Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
CplusJason:
Ayam a Prophet. cheesy
iffa hear am! Na sambisia for you straight grin
Re: Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area by CplusJason: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
2dugged:
iffa hear am! Na sambisia for you straight grin
Lol, I've been there before. Will take you there one of these days. cool
Re: Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, I've been there before. Will take you there one of these days. cool
nor be me and you o, i nor want that kind excursion, na excursion to dubai I dey find grin
Re: Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area by CplusJason: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
2dugged:
nor be me and you o, i nor want that kind excursion, na excursion to dubai I dey find grin
Sister, nor be by force to go dubai Na. grin

Re: Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
CplusJason:
Sister, nor be by force to go dubai Na. grin
Se you, just say your pocket nor reach am tongue
Re: Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area by CplusJason: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
2dugged:
Se you, just say your pocket nor reach am tongue
Osanobuwa!!!! I don die embarassed

Re: Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area by cyberguy72(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
FuckTheMod:
angry

What are they waiting for?

That idîot should have been thrown behind bars long before now.

Bloody criminal.
Jonadâft empowered him.
Is it Oshogbo weed.?.....hmmm
Re: Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
CplusJason:
Osanobuwa!!!! I don die embarassed
leave osalobua out of it jare, na true I yarn, them say na who nor get money dey talk say beer dey bitter grin,make i borrow you handkerchief, that towel don too soak grin grin
Re: Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area by CplusJason: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
2dugged:
leave osalobua out of it jare, na true I yarn, them say na who nor get money dey talk say beer dey bitter grin,make i borrow you handkerchief, that towel don too soak grin grin
I'll not follow you to play again. angry
Re: Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
CplusJason:
I'll not follow you to play again. angry
oya sorry na, nor vex,is that how you used to do? Someone cannot play with you? cheesy
Re: Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area by CplusJason: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
2dugged:
oya sorry na, nor vex,is that how you used to do? Someone cannot play with you? cheesy
Lol, better. grin
Re: Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, better. grin
smiley
Re: Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area by CplusJason: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
2dugged:
smiley
How's the ancient city today?
Re: Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
CplusJason:
How's the ancient city today?
rugged o
Re: Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area by CplusJason: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
2dugged:
rugged o
Re: Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area by CplusJason: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
2dugged:
rugged o
Hmmmm, okay. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adegboruwa Drags Joe Igbokwe To Court Over Facebook Post / 2019: Atiku’s “think Tank” To Rally Voters For PDP In 774 Lgas / B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! 9 Boko Haram Members Killed Pix Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.