Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) (67457 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) / Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / DSS Bars Journalists From Entering Courtroom As Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Commences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Seun4FastLoans(f): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
pained people from the south waste complaining grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
Where is Abacha when you need him? Nonsence shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Oblongatarh(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
I pity this Kanu guy o. Even Ojukwu the so called founder of this struggle ran away in the heat of the Biafran war. This is Africa where NK can die in prison and heaven will not fall. I just feel for his wife and kids!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by mengho(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
let's keep getting the case postponed since the dude enjoys prison so much. there aint no big deal
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by HammerTheirPapa(f): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
yoruba abuobakus of the fulani dullard must be disappointed they were not allowed to throw enough sh11t wrapped in nylon bags on the first page of the thread. There are fewer anti-kanu comments on the first page and it will pain their souls. grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by genxris: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
Dilector' don dey black oo..... angry
even in jail he look 10 times more handsome and light skinned than you can be in your brainwashed freedom

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by PheelzAlmighty: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Are you not unfortunate laidis..
dview001:
I look up to heaven from where my FVCK cometh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by cuminside: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
stephanie11:
Presiding judge, Justice Binta Nyako storms out of court room

Politics Nigeria has exclusively gotten photographs from the secret trial session of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

It was learnt that the case between Nnamdi Kanu and the Federal government of Nigeria kicked off at exactly 10:23am on Tuesday morning after the arrival of Justice Binta Nyako. Nnamdi Kanu and the other accused persons, Benjamin Madubugwu, David Nwawuisi and Chidiebere Onwudiwe were led to the shielding apparatus set before the court where the secret witnesses were to be paraded as well.

It could be recalled that Justice Binta on the 13th of Dec 2016, ruled that masked witnesses would be allowed to testify against Kanu. She quoted circumstances under section 36(6) of the 1999 constitution, whereby witnesses are allowed to conceal their identity.

She held that the court will be able to see their witnesses, but it will be restricted to the representatives of both parties. She added that the court is going to be arranged in such a way that only the defendants and the defense counsels will be able to see the witnesses.

But Nnamdi Kanu in quick response to her presposterous ruling, made an outburst

"Do i look like a fool to you? I won't take this. Buhari accused me in the public and the trial must be open to all, I won't accept this."

Today the 10th of January 2017, after Binta settled down to preside over the case of allowing masked witnesses and conducting secret trial, Nnamdi Kanu was heard thundering from behind the shielding apparatus that there will be no court sitting without the presence of Biafrans and his family members outside. When asked why he said so, he replied;
"Buhari cannot accuse me in the open and try me in secret."

At this point, Binta Nyako who could no longer hide her annoyance at Kanu's reaction and stormed out of the court room.

http://politicsngr.com/courtroom-photos-nnamdi-kanus-secret-trial-details/

The great man, the true son of his Father. They can't intimidate you. You do not descend from the genes of gutless monkeys afonjas. You are a brave fighter and your enemies will be humiliated. Soon they will soon take Nicodemus style to ask you to soft pedal. We the Biafran youths are behind you. You will triumph over this makeshift country

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
Juliet11111:
I find nnamdi kanu sexy and cute, with all the power and stuff

was that why he said that 99% of Igbo ladies are prostitutes?

By the way, where is the power you are talking about cos i can't see it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by JONSYN7154: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
since he doesn't want the court to seat let him go back to kuje prison. angrysince he doesn't want the court to seat let him go back to kuje prison.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by ThatIgboBoy: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nnamdi kanu,you are not the 2016 man of the year for nothing.

Nna gi muru gi

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by futurism: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
FuckTheMod:
THE PUNISHMENT FOR TREASON IS DEATH!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
BUhari shUuld try it...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
genxris:
even in jail he look 10 times more handsome and light skinned than you can be in your brainwashed freedom

Defender of Dilector" welcome sir!! How are you today? How is the zoo treating you? cheesy I hope you are enjoying our zoo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by midfinger(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
DEWKID:

I find Juliet sexy and cute, with all Beauty

will you be my wife
Yoruba man mind your business... Go look for Yoruba gals.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by aiboss: 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
teacher4ever:
No problem!! It's KANU that would remain a in KUJE PRISON!!!

Is that your only worry? Get wisdom then, its an edge for him and his cause. Though I guess its too late now because the govt has no more moves left to make. its checkmate!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
Let him spend the rest of his life in jail abeg. E be like say watery beans no tire am.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by kilode100(f): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
Pavore9:
Picking my teeth....

Lolz
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by HammerTheirPapa(f): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ioannes:

was that why he said that 99% of Igbo ladies are prostitutes?

By the way, where is the power you are talking about cos i can't see it.

The thing pain your yoruba muslim skull. No lie. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by cuminside: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
DecemberIV:
Even more garri drinking nights in the zoo cage, another victory for Nigerians.

NK called Nigeria a zoo, yet he's the one being treated like an animal.

If this was how your so called Kakanfour abiole was treated, he would at least enjoy some sense of dignity. However, he was even denied medical attention, Lawyer's visit and at last was poisoned like a rat. But here is a man challenging even the federal high court judge and you are saying he's treated like an animal? How many judges have tried this case? hasn't this shown you the guy is great and can't be intimidated? Soon they will hire a judge from UK to try him since no judge in Nigeria will have the guts to face him anymore. Envious afonjas wishing they had even 1 percent of our guts. pathetic pumpkin leaves of human species

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by PheelzAlmighty: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Who this story line epp...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
stephanie11:

Politics Nigeria has exclusively gotten photographs from the secret trial session of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

It was learnt that the case between Nnamdi Kanu and the Federal government of Nigeria kicked off at exactly 10:23am on Tuesday morning after the arrival of Justice Binta Nyako. Nnamdi Kanu and the other accused persons, Benjamin Madubugwu, David Nwawuisi and Chidiebere Onwudiwe were led to the shielding apparatus set before the court where the secret witnesses were to be paraded as well.

It could be recalled that Justice Binta on the 13th of Dec 2016, ruled that masked witnesses would be allowed to testify against Kanu. She quoted circumstances under section 36(6) of the 1999 constitution, whereby witnesses are allowed to conceal their identity.

She held that the court will be able to see their witnesses, but it will be restricted to the representatives of both parties. She added that the court is going to be arranged in such a way that only the defendants and the defense counsels will be able to see the witnesses.

"Do i look like a fool to you? I won't take this. Buhari accused me in the public and the trial must be open to all, I won't accept this."

Today the 10th of January 2017, after Binta settled down to preside over the case of allowing masked witnesses and conducting secret trial, Nnamdi Kanu was heard thundering from behind the shielding apparatus that there will be no court sitting without the presence of Biafrans and his family members outside. When asked why he said so, he replied;

At this point, Binta Nyako who could no longer hide her annoyance at Kanu's reaction and stormed out of the court room.

Since when did journalists become legal professionals to be able to determine whether or not the ruling was in fact preposterous? i bet 90% of those reading cannot even grasp the core issue here: Nnamdi Kanu was not denied an open trial but the identity of witnesses has been shielded to offer them protection. For his outburst i really do hope he was held in contempt of court.

You cannot be a one-man revolutionary. History tells us that a revolutionary leader is the child of a popular movement of people but a man who is trying to birth a revolution (a violent one at that) on his own is an insurrectionist and must be dealt with.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
stephanie11:

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
HammerTheirPapa:

The thing pain your yoruba muslim skull. No lie. grin

i'd oblige you a response but i would rather watch you dance nakid in the market square. Continue. You make a great spectacle.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by lawrenzi(m): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
The Federal government should be careful with the way they are handling Nnamdi Kanu's case.
"na small mess dey spoil yansh"

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Tkayhandsome(m): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Afongas spotted cheesy
DecemberIV:
Even more garri drinking nights in the zoo cage, another victory for Nigerians.

NK called Nigeria a zoo, yet he's the one being treated like an animal.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nnamdi kanu should be tried and sentence regardless since it seems he is bent on obstructing his own trial. He dosent realize that he is only extending his own time in jail. All his senseless rants cant set him free

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Floors Tinubu, Atiku In Jonah Jangs Polling Unit In Jos / Meet The 10 Powerful Men That Took Nigerians To The Next Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.