Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) (67458 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) / Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / DSS Bars Journalists From Entering Courtroom As Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Commences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by prince9851(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
HammerTheirPapa:

Even in jail, Kanu eats better than your parents in Oshogbo who have now created Pensioners IDP camps all over Osunistan due to hunger.

www.nairaland.com/3564598/osun-state-pensioners-open-idp/2#52687436

More pains to that your yoruba skull. Insha Allahu! grin

oooohh eeeemm geeee
lwkmd
dis is d end
u have ended AFONJA as a race
gaaaad

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by duni04(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
I think the antics and whims of these IPOD people are just shameful. If truly these people are representatives of the Igbo people, then the igbos are a shameless and immoral tribe.
The DSS asked for a secret trial with masked witnesses and without journalists in the gallery. Justice Nyako refused and instead allowed for the witnesses to be shielded from the gallery while Kanu and his lawyers only would be able to see the witnesses so their supporters don't go and attack the families of witnesses. Kanu and his people, apart from being rude to the judge that had just ruled in his favor, went to town to accuse the judge of trying him secretly which is a big lie. He's also now alleging that the Uk and Nigerian governments want to poison him.
If this shameless idiot of a human being, this liar and patron of prostitutes Nnamdi Kanu, is a representative of the Igbo people of South Eastern Nigeria, then the igbo race is indeed a shameless and immoral race.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by lastmessenger: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
I can swear with the last breath in me that the sun will rise from the east.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by DEWKID(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Juliet11111:

you are an inconsequential bastard. Better to be temporarily cuffed physically for a glorious and beneficial ideology than to be mentally and psychologically enslaved till infinity

cool no one messes with my Woman
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by shedy03(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
Juliet11111:
I find nnamdi kanu sexy and cute, with all the power and stuff
if the wife hear d "sexy&cute" ehh, you are on your own o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by MYGFGSGH: 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
rattlesnake:
the guy na fool
Only a brainless Afonja like you will call him that.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by cricifixo: 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lol, you no well I swear
Sealeddeal:
You mean Afonja Muslims with mark of 666 on their forehead?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by moghulis: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
SmartyPants:

Since when did journalists become legal professionals to be able to determine whether or not the ruling was in fact preposterous? i bet 90% of those reading cannot even grasp the core issue here: Nnamdi Kanu was not denied an open trial but the identity of witnesses has been shielded to offer them protection. For his outburst i really do hope he was held in contempt of court.

You cannot be a one-man revolutionary. History tells us that a revolutionary leader is the child of a popular movement of people but a man who is trying to birth a revolution (a violent one at that) on his own is an insurrectionist and must be dealt with.

You are a big illiterate.
So he should be held in contempt of court because he stated the obvious that he was accused publicly and for that, he shouldn't be tried in secret. Do you think he is a coward like you yoloba scaredy cats with 666 marks? Eh? Coneheaded coward.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
HammerTheirPapa:

Even in jail, Kanu eats better than your parents in Oshogbo who have now created Pensioners IDP camps all over Osunistan due to hunger.

www.nairaland.com/3564598/osun-state-pensioners-open-idp/2#52687436

More pains to that your yoruba skull. Insha Allahu! grin

i dont even know whether to be worried for you on account of the fact that thinking is a herculean task for you as well as the fact throwing jibes at someone else's parents online clearly shows you were probably dumped in the gutter at birth or a product of a baby factory or that there's more like you out there liking your imbecilic comments?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by yommen: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
NNVanguard:
Hmm, I pray this nation doesn't tilt towards disintegration

I want disintegration so that they can go. At least, name of Nigeria will no longer be mentioned for drug trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by progress69: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
masterP042:
Buhari is just tired, he doesn't know how to go about this case again, the foreign observers are watching.
Nnamdi is just a tiny bone in buhari's throat that he doesn't know how to go about.
With this continued forced detention and trial the struggle for freedom is getting stronger and greater world attention.
The struggle is more than just nnamdi Kalu, it entails the whole Biafra land. Buhari has swallowed more than he can chew just a matter of time, this case will sink buhari.

Keep being delusional. I pity u. Lol

This lines have been repeated like a million times, yet u guys ain't ready to wake up.from the pipe dream?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by BiafranPound: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Oblongatarh:
I pity this Kanu guy o. Even Ojukwu the so called founder of this struggle ran away in the heat of the Biafran war. This is Africa where NK can die in prison and heaven will not fall. I just feel for his wife and kids!!!
see eh, when the time comes, Baal prophets and idol worshippers together with LUGARDIAN SLAVES will hear from us! Prophet Elijah treatment loading! Tell Buharia to release NNAMDI KANU or else Nigerian economy will collapse even more! Elijah seized Baal idol from bringing any fire, so has NNAMDI KANU seized Nigeria from working properly! Release that man or Somalia will be paradise compared to Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by progress69: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
moghulis:

You are a big illiterate.
So he should be held in contempt of court because he stated the obvious that he was accused publicly and for that, he shouldn't be tried in secret. Do you think he is a coward like you yoloba scaredy cats with 666 marks? Eh? Coneheaded coward.

Learn when being educated. Stop joining Kanu to fool himself. The practice in shielding witness is a world wide practice. There is no big deal about it. So stop foaming and ranting on the internet. Sit down and learn so woe will not betide u

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by majour(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
Every igbo man here is an online warrior, what have u done to further his course, shout and argue with this cowards, the international community will not speak on this cus they benefit from the Nigerian union, the Biafra war is an evidence of this, its all about oil and big business, open ur eyes brothers and see the truth for what it is, wake up and do something tangible rather than come here and form warrior.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Robinhood477: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
DecemberIV:
Even more garri drinking nights in the zoo cage, another victory for Nigerians. pls brother. go back to school it's will help in English bless u sir.

NK called Nigeria a zoo, yet he's the one being treated like an animal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
pchukwudi:
For at the bolded, it's either you are super ignorant of all what happened at the court today, or you are not yet up to 20 years old.

Even an averagely bright primary school girl in Nigeria, can tell you that the core of Kanu's movement preexisted Kanu himself.

This is a faceless forum and insults whether implied or express are mere puffs of nothingness. Besides you would be best advised to refrain from such when you are making watery arguments and cannot even understand a simple statement.

Now, everyone knows that there has been a movement for secession form the Igbos, however i did say a "popular movement" which as yet we have not seen from the Igbos. Whether it be MASSOB or IPOB, the seccession movement has not garnered support from sufficient amounts of the Igbo nation.

Ojukwu could be considered a revolutionary, however Nnamdi Kanu is not.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
majour:
Every igbo man here is an online warrior, what have u done to further his course, shout and argue with this cowards, the international community will not speak on this cus they benefit from the Nigerian union, the Biafra war is an evidence of this, its all about oil and big business, open ur eyes brothers and see the truth for what it is, wake up and do something tangible rather than come here and form warrior.

Why not motivate them by telling them what you yourself have done?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Siscooh: 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
dview001:
I look up to heaven from where my FVCK cometh
Are you foolish!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by majour(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
SmartyPants:

Why not motivate them by telling them what you yourself have done?
And exactly who are you, identify urself?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by progress69: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
DozieInc:
The judiciary has turned into a comedy series

Why not avail yourself of being informed. The worst place to be is in the bad records of your presiding judge. Shielding of witnesses is done world wide if there is a threat of life to the witnesses and their family. We don't want jobless clowns like u attacking family members of the witnesses or even the witnesses. The trial isn't even a secret one as both the defendants and prosecutors can see the witness clearly. The fooool is only compounding is problems. His videos are on YouTube, Everything he was doing as scattered over the Internet. No world power can save him, cos this is a very clear case of treason. He should better wise up and strike a deal with the government and stop making useless noise

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Pesuzok(m): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
Juliet11111:

you are an inconsequential bastard. Better to be temporarily cuffed physically for a glorious and beneficial ideology than to be mentally and psychologically enslaved till infinity
shocked shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
Juliet11111:

Hi
By God, you are simply the most beautiful girl av ever seen cheesy How are you doing today? smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Uteghe(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
HammerTheirPapa:

^^^^ May you continue to struggle like liar mohammed to make believe your pro-dullard propaganda for 2000 years. grin grin grin

More kanu-induced pains to your pro-dullard skulls. grin grin
The case is between Ndigbo and Kanu,not me. I can only speak for the 98% of Igbos that don't want Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by BiafranPound: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
duni04:
I think the antics and whims of these IPOD people are just shameful. If truly these people are representatives of the Igbo people, then the igbos are a shameless and immoral tribe.
The DSS asked for a secret trial with masked witnesses and without journalists in the gallery. Justice Nyako refused and instead allowed for the witnesses to be shielded from the gallery while Kanu and his lawyers only would be able to see the witnesses so their supporters don't go and attack the families of witnesses. Kanu and his people, apart from being rude to the judge that had just ruled in his favor, went to town to accuse the judge of trying him secretly which is a big lie. He's also now alleging that the Uk and Nigerian governments want to poison him.
If this shameless idiot of a human being, this liar and patron of prostitutes Nnamdi Kanu, is a representative of the Igbo people of South Eastern Nigeria, then the igbo race is indeed a shameless and immoral race.
Another Baal prophet SPOTTED! Post a Biafran thread with NNAMDI KANU in it and watch as the monkeys and baboons will start jumping up and down!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Cjrane2: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
The zoo republic in full display

Even judge storms out of court.

Why cant these fake judges just subscribe to nollywood?
They are better actors than judges. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by tit(f): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
Smelling toto binta can run but she cannot hide.
The smell of her toto can be hear from one mile

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by StoneLucifer: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
dview001:
I look up to heaven from where my FVCK cometh

Its obvious your skull is filled with pap in place of brain..Hear yourself. U kindergarten kids who attach everything to Bleep..U better watch your tongue and avoid bringing curse unto yourself if u have common sense.Heaven is a holy place!!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Ubenedictus(m): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
free2ryhme:
You can't accuse some in the open and try him in secret.

Kanu is right
Actually he is wrong, there is no law he can appeal to in this case. in sensitive cases such as this secret trial isnt only allowed but necesary, almost every legal code in da world allows it. let him face his trial like a man.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Pesuzok(m): 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
majour:
And exactly who are you, identify urself?

Why not answer the question he asked. What have you done for the IPOB cause apart from ranting on NL

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Pavore9: 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
kilode100:

Lolz

Yes nah, l no send anybody message.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Juliet11111(f): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
LoveJesus87:
By God, you are simply the most beautiful girl av ever seen cheesy How are you doing today? smiley
Thanks. I get that often tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Floors Tinubu, Atiku In Jonah Jangs Polling Unit In Jos / Meet The 10 Powerful Men That Took Nigerians To The Next Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.