Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) (67455 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos) / Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / DSS Bars Journalists From Entering Courtroom As Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Commences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
FuckTheMod:
THE PUNISHMENT FOR TREASON IS DEATH!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
What is TREASON?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by ScotsReferendum: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
duni04:

You're part of a tribe of scoundrels, thieves, kidnappers, drug-pushers and fraudsters. Nigerians are vilified in India, China, Vietnam, South Africa, Thailand, Kenya, Indonesia, Zambia, Spain, Portugal and all over Eastern Europe, because of the criminal antics of the Igbo race. You people are born criminals! You're born with so much evil in your hearts, exemplified by this Nnamdi Kanu fellow. A man who smuggled illegal materials into the country like almost all igbo men do. A man who we all saw on camera, soliciting for weapons to shed innocent blood. A man who abandoned his 8 month pregnant wife in the UK to consort with prostitutes in Festac Lagos where he was caught. It is no surprise at all that this same man has become the hero of a tribe of criminals, thieves and kidnappers.
There is a popular saying that a pack of thieves can never appoint a priest as its head, they will appoint a thief like themselves to head them. The Igbo tribe of South Eastern Nigeria has appointed Nnamdi Kanu as the head of the tribe. Its no surprise at all.

If truly they are evil people, why don't you want them to have their Biafra

At least, they won't soil the name of Nigeria again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by truthspeaks: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
Y wld sum1 accuse u public n soiled ur name but u r to prove ur innocence in secret. U sef tink aabt it
teacher4ever:
No problem!! It's KANU that would remain a in KUJE PRISON!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
On a normal day, this misguided fool called Kanu will never be able to even polish the shoes of Buhari. What insolence from this scallywag.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
dview001:
I look up to heaven from where my FVCK cometh

grin cheesy cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Alariwo2: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

If truly they are evil people, why don't you want them to have their Biafra

At least, they won't soil the name of Nigeria again

you lots have been asked to go with your 5 core barren and unproductive states but refused.

The last igbo man will die bfor you lots take SS by force.. it will never happen.

Bunch of greedy thieves who don't want association with others but wish to forcefully take what's not thiers

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by magoo10(m): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
progress69:

Oga go and sit down if u have nothing to say. It is Kanu u shoyld pity. U don't mess with thr Judge presiding on your case. Witness protection is done every where around the world. We don't want jobless ipod yoots attacking innocent witnesses and their families. The prosecutors and defendants can see the witnesses. Which is very fair enough
I had rather pity you than KANU who is in prison because you are lost if you don't know what to type don't quote me cause I don't see anything sensible in what you said till then I will reply you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by seeyouin2019: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
Uteghe:
cool shocked SIMILARITIES BETWEEN IPOB AND BOKO HARAM
When Dr Chris Ngige said Ipob is the BH of the SE, he was castigated by IPOBeasts. But are there similarities between IPOB and BOKO HARAM? Yes,they are...
1. BH is fighting to establish a country of their own within the Nigerian state,IPOB is doing same.
2. BH has a "leader'' that has spiritual and political dominion over its followers ,IPOB has a ''(mis)director'' that tell IPOBeasts to worship him.
3. BH separates itself from mainstream islam,IPOB denounces xtianity,condemns the Bible and seeks the destruction of the church.
4. BH abuses and kills pastors,IPOB preaches death to pastors. Nnamdi Kanu instructed IPOBeasts to stone and kill Rev Kumuyi. IPOBeasts abuse Mbaka and recently beat up a priest in Anambra.
5. Shekau loves sex and runs a harem,Kanu is a sex maniac. He was captured in the middle of a sex romp in Ikeja at a time his wife was eight months pregnant.
6. BH abuses elders, Ipob does same. Kanu cursed a long dead Azikiwe and vowed to kill Igbo elders who do not support him.
7. BH brooks no opposition. IPOB does same. Anyone that dares to dispute Kanu's devilish beliefs is threatened with death.
8. BH persecutes Christians and IPOB does same.
9. BH runs media propaganda,Ipob does same through its radio Kanu ("Biafra'')
10. BH has suicide bombers,Kanu said he has suicide bombers.

And how many people has IPOB killed so far?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by irrefragable: 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ioannes:

you mean i should go and sit down in the same gutter you were dumped in as a baby?

Why wont you be pained? After all you arent old enough to be online.

If you had any sense of maturity you'll realise that your parents and family members are seeking comfort in the place you call brown roof and are eating amala and ewedu with relish.

So yes, return that phone back to it's owner before you injure yourself kiddo.
have you contributed in littering your brown roof region with sh!t wrapped in nylon bags today? Please do so as soon as possible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by seeyouin2019: 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Kanu is a pawn that will be used to secure Biafrans support for APC in 2019. SE is going to carry broom in 2019. After that victory Biafrans will be focused on power and money, not Kanu. He will be dealt with once isolated and separated from his following.

Afonja detected. We don hear you. Now go collect you 5k from Lai..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by pchukwudi: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
You are actually confusing yourself.

1. As aforementioned, an average primary school girl won't need to scratch her head to figure how an ideology that's in motion differs from all labes being used to drive it.

2. If your ilks are really in doubt as per how Kanu's ideology resonates with the Biafrans (mind you, not just Igbos) in relation to what was led by Ojukwu, why not call Kanu's bluff and root for a referendum?

Let's put all the speculations to test once and for all.

SmartyPants:

This is a faceless forum and insults whether implied or express are mere puffs of nothingness. Besides you would be best advised to refrain from such when you are making watery arguments and cannot even understand a simple statement.

Now, everyone knows that there has been a movement for secession form the Igbos, however i did say a "popular movement" which as yet we have not seen from the Igbos. Whether it be MASSOB or IPOB, the seccession movement has not garnered support from sufficient amounts of the Igbo nation.

Ojukwu could be considered a revolutionary, however Nnamdi Kanu is not.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by fabre4: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
DecemberIV:
Even more garri drinking nights in the zoo cage, another victory for Nigerians.

NK called Nigeria a zoo, yet he's the one being treated like an animal.

what's your point cause the way I see it and from your post he is right

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
pchukwudi:
You are actually confusing yourself.

1. As aforementioned, an average primary school girl won't need to scratch her head to figure how an ideology that's in motion differs from all labes being used to drive it.

2. If your ilks are really in doubt as per how Kanu's ideology resonates with the Biafrans (mind you, not just Igbos) in relation to what was led by Ojukwu, why not call Kanu's bluff and root for a referendum?

Let's put all the speculations to test once and for all.

My brother, take your time to read and understand what i have said to you before rushing to press quote to upload all your frustration onto the world wide web.

If the biafran struggle was genuinely of the biafran people, there would be a million Nnamdi Kanu's. Just as the anti-apartheid struggle did not go to jail with Mandela, Sisulu and co, and it did not die with Biko and co, a true movement of the people will never be about one figure-head.

I don't mind the Igbos going... i am all for self determination but not on the terms of one man. No one will grant you a referendum just because you asked for it but they might have no choice if you demanded for it. What am i saying? The voice of Nnamdi Kanu is not sufficient to coerce action but if the voice of sufficient numbers of the Igbo people demand for it, then fine. However we have not seen the Igbos united behind this cause since 1967-1970, and even at that they were doing so in reaction to an extreme spate of events.

Calling for a referendum is far beyond the scope of what we may or may not do on this forum, but we can take a little litmus test:

If the Igbo people are united as you imply, behind the separatist movement, then the first sign of seriousness is that they would have relocated to their motherland. Don't you agree?

So the test before us is a question of how many Igbos remain in the North and South of Nigeria and plan to do so for the forseeable future?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by pchukwudi: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Has it ever occured to you that no igbo person or IPOB supporter has ever issued a genocidal threat to any other tribe right here on Nairaland?

I dare you to show me just one of such threats.

But if you cannnot find it, then heaven and earth bear me witness today that what you just wished the igbos will recoil on your own head, seven (7) times and won't let you go forward, unless you repent.

But as for igbos, with long life will the Lord satisfy them and show them His salvation to the utter dismay of all the haters.

Alariwo2:

you lots have been asked to go with your 5 core barren and unproductive states but refused.

The last igbo man will die bfor you lots take SS by force.. it will never happen.

Bunch of greedy thieves who don't want association with others but wish to forcefully take what's not thiers

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Adminisher: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Juliet11111:
I find nnamdi kanu sexy and cute, with all the power and stuff

A lot of his "male" fellow prisoners find him and his excretory organs sexy too. Now that he has given the judge another grounds to postpone this case maybe he himself is finding the male prisoners attractive and wants to stay there indefinitely.

Very soon on every story concerning this guy , all we will do his yawn.... Actually now, I am ...*yawning*

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by toofit007: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
duni04:
I think the antics and whims of these IPOD people are just shameful. If truly these people are representatives of the Igbo people, then the igbos are a shameless and immoral tribe.
The DSS asked for a secret trial with masked witnesses and without journalists in the gallery. Justice Nyako refused and instead allowed for the witnesses to be shielded from the gallery while Kanu and his lawyers only would be able to see the witnesses so their supporters don't go and attack the families of witnesses. Kanu and his people, apart from being rude to the judge that had just ruled in his favor, went to town to accuse the judge of trying him secretly which is a big lie. He's also now alleging that the Uk and Nigerian governments want to poison him.
If this shameless idiot of a human being, this liar and patron of prostitutes Nnamdi Kanu, is a representative of the Igbo people of South Eastern Nigeria, then the igbo race is indeed a shameless and immoral race.
and this shameless and immoral race said they want to be on their own and live their life the way they want thereby giving you more room to live with your moral and non shameless brothers who the HAUSA/FULANIS but you have refused or are you not tired of staying in the same country with shameless and immoral set of people, now do you see why your brain need a medical examination?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by FuckTheMod: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
mynduu44:

Which of ur family member re they killing soon..
Your mama off course.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
Please Nigerians, let us give peace a chance. Those who witnessed the Nigerian Civil war fought by Gowon and Ojukwu will not want war to happen again.

All these young boys and girls on Nairaland born in the early 80's and late 90's that never experienced war are the ones fighting each other.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by pchukwudi: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
So in your childish thinking, the agitation has stopped?

So you really think that PMB can now stop a movement which a 3-year old genocidal war could not stop since over 40 years ago? You are seriously funny. You actually have no idea what you are dealing with. And that kind of makes me wonder why I'm even having this chat with you.

Bye.

SmartyPants:

My brother, take your time to read and understand what i have said to you before rushing to press quote to upload all your frustration onto the world wide web.
If the biafran struggle was genuinely of the biafran people, there would be a million Nnamdi Kanu's. Just as the anit-apartheid struggle did not go to jail with Mandela, Sisulu and co, and it did not die with Biko and co, a true movement of the people will never be about one figure-head.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by majour(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Pesuzok:

Why not answer the question he asked. What have you done for the IPOB cause apart from ranting on NL
I was outside the courthouse today u dumb fùck, I wasn't talking to u, I was talking to my brothers, if u don't see the need for my post, leave my mention alone
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by cheruv: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
SmartyPants:

Since when did journalists become legal professionals to be able to determine whether or not the ruling was in fact preposterous? i bet 90% of those reading cannot even grasp the core issue here: Nnamdi Kanu was not denied an open trial but the identity of witnesses has been shielded to offer them protection. For his outburst i really do hope he was held in contempt of court.

You cannot be a one-man revolutionary. History tells us that a revolutionary leader is the child of a popular movement of people but a man who is trying to birth a revolution (a violent one at that) on his own is an insurrectionist and must be dealt with.
But Broz oo...
Like seriously NK is correct... Buhari accused him on State TV before the Nation, so its only rational that he be tried in the open. People testifying against him should be seen by the public bkos buhari with those accusations on TV made it that his trial can no longer be secret or a private affair

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Blizzy9ja: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Caseless:
this guy na illiterate!
But the guy is more educated than your wretched father

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by lonelydora: 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
Juliet11111:
I find nnamdi kanu sexy and cute, with all the power and stuff

You make sense. I will tell him to marry as second wife. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by Alariwo2: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
pchukwudi:
Has it ever occured to you that no igbo person or IPOB supporter has ever issued a genocidal threat to any other tribe right here on Nairaland?

I dare you to show me just one of such threats.

But if you cannnot find it, then heaven and earth bear me witness today that what you just wished the igbos will recoil on your own head, seven (7) times and won't let you go forward, unless you repent.

But as for igbos, with long life will the Lord satisfy them and show them His salvation to the utter dismay of all the haters.

it is well
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by psalmsjob: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
teacher4ever:
No problem!! It's KANU that would remain a in KUJE PRISON!!!

Why did you take my wordsgrin

The idiotic coward didn't know the importance of speaking openly when he was hiding about broadcasting brain washing comments. He is afraid of trial now because he can't defend all the idiotic things he said.

Let them return him to the cage, enough of circus for the day the chimpanzee has beat his chest enough for one day grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by ghazab74(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
This man go tey for prison.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Oya take the albino monkey back 2 Kuje where he is a president and adjourn case till june 2017.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by frank202012: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
victorvezx:
Lol, Kanu think say the Woman get him time. The truth is that the woman can never reverse her judgement on secret trial and Kanu legal team can no longer appeal anymore. If am the judge, I will just leave, and they will take him to his prison. When he is ready for trial, then he can come. If am the judge I won't even stress myself. If they like call all the international observers, or let Kanu continue Nagging like a woman, a true judge will never change his/her judgement, and what we have here in this case is a true judge.

What of the two judges that Granted him bail,did they change their judgement??
Or
Re they fake judges??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by biodun83L(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
imsuboi:
Kanu will be free whether that _dullard likes it or not.

See as afonjas are rushing to this thread to see his picture. grin Kai! This guy keeps giving these ndiofe high blood pressure. grin
OK LETS WAIT AND SEE DAT WHER HE WILL ROT MAY B NA UR FATHER GO COM FREE AM STUPID IPOB PEOPLE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
imsuboi:

It's already tilting in that direction. The tipping point is closeby.

Disintegration is sure and certain buhari has started it already apc has sown the seed and its germinating very fast but please disintegration I'm talking about is not about Kanu sorry I don't care or give a damn about Kanu. You don't jumped to fire without wearing fire proof you will get burnt badly let Kanu face his bearing next time he will learn how to do better consultation with good backing before mis-jumping.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by toofit007: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
progress69:

Learn when being educated. Stop joining Kanu to fool himself. The practice in shielding witness is a world wide practice. There is no big deal about it. So stop foaming and ranting on the internet. Sit down and learn so woe will not betide u
i will advice you shut your mouth up if you dont know what to write,nnamdi kanu was dented in the public and the denters did not do that under secrecy never were they shielded so tell me why will they testifiers be shielded? and dont tell me because of their life because ipob has never killed any body since the struggle begins.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) by pchukwudi: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
For Biafrans to leave the North and South West compulsorily, Nigeria will have to leave Ecowas and the UN.

Seen how senseless you are?

Biafra will be an Ecowas state, which means Biafrans will have visa free entry to ALL Ecowas member states.

As we speak, despite Brexit, millions of Brits still reside in the EU, and many of them do not plan to go back to the UK.

The population of Jews in America is larger than that of Isreal.

I guess no one from your village lives abroad, since it 's suddenly abnormal to live in a foreign country. cheesy

SmartyPants:

If the biafran struggle was genuinely of the biafran people, there would be a million Nnamdi Kanu's. Just as the anti-apartheid struggle did not go to jail with Mandela, Sisulu and co, and it did not die with Biko and co, a true movement of the people will never be about one figure-head.

I don't mind the Igbos going... i am all for self determination but not on the terms of one man. No one will grant you a referendum just because you asked for it but they might have no choice if you demanded for it. What am i saying? The voice of Nnamdi Kanu is not sufficient to coerce action but if the voice of sufficient numbers of the Igbo people demand for it, then fine. However we have not seen the Igbos united behind this cause since 1967-1970, and even at that they were doing so in reaction to an extreme spate of events.

Calling for a referendum is far beyond the scope of what we may or may not do on this forum, but we can take a little litmus test:

If the Igbo people are united as you imply, behind the separatist movement, then the first sign of seriousness is that they would have relocated to their motherland. Don't you agree?

So the test before us is a question of how many Igbos remain in the North and South of Nigeria and plan to do so for the forseeable future?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Floors Tinubu, Atiku In Jonah Jangs Polling Unit In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.