Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Why Do You Love Dogs? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why Do You Love Dogs? (671 Views)

Pet Dogs Dancing: Philippines Animal Advocate Shares Stunning Pictures / I Love Dogs, But Never Had One For Long / Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats But Love Dogs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Love Dogs? by logadims: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Today, everyone tends/wants to be called a Dog lover or a Breeder. With reason(s) best Known to them. From my research, I found out that: Out of 100% of people who say "they love Dogs", 89% are in for the money while, 11% are in for the LOVE. With love, you work towards improving the standard(s) of the breed(s) you have, instead of destroying it. That's why am not surprised when I see some "so-called" breeders putting up mongrels-mixtures/concoctions(if i may use the word), up for sell. Today I'll like EVERYONE to state the reason(s) why they love/take Dogs as a pet.
Re: Why Do You Love Dogs? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
grin

I grew up with having dogs.. They all mixed breed tho.. Dogs are very loyal even they are not pure breed.. As long u take good care of them, they will return the good things uv done for them..i also learn that even it has no breed, still u can trained them but only u have to be a little bit patient..

Here's my only dog left after her brother died last year.. Her name is Vanilla... grin kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Love Dogs? by WRAKE(m): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
Vanilla .. grin grin

You really find nairaland interesting....
Sleep joor @ trapqueen77
Re: Why Do You Love Dogs? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=WRAKE post=52693074][/quote]

I will rest very soon.. cheesy
Re: Why Do You Love Dogs? by SmeagolC(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
I watched this movie, Homeward bound. It was about 3 dogs that got left behind by a family whilst moving. The dogs ended up tracking them, they got reunited.

I saw this back when Channels TV cared for kids. I immediately loved loyalty displayed by the animals.

Years later, My family has a Gsd and one local and I can safely say they are the most wonderful creatures as pets. Although the Gsd tends to be overexcited all too often.
Re: Why Do You Love Dogs? by luckyz4rea(m): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
I love dogs! My childhood was dog-filled! I lost count of all the dogs i was in contact with! There was one i had, the last one named: buju! loving 'em is a natural part of me.

You even need to see how i stare at dogs that pass around! I have watched youtube animals video, especially dogs more than any other!
Re: Why Do You Love Dogs? by logadims: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Great. shocked Keep them coming!
Re: Why Do You Love Dogs? by Lavendra(f): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
I just love them for no reason. I found out recently that I can't stay apart from my dog for a long period.. there is this longing that I can't just explain. I normally tell people that if you want to hurt me, harm my dog.
Re: Why Do You Love Dogs? by logadims: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2017
Nice one shocked keep them coming!
Re: Why Do You Love Dogs? by chrisblack1234: 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
I went for a 4 month induction, all tru my stay in abuja leaving my dogs in ondo state with my brother, I was restless..den I knew I love my dogs,also if ur dogs give birth to 9 puppies, are u gonna keep all at home or dispose, question to answer Oga poster?
Re: Why Do You Love Dogs? by logadims: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2017
chrisblack1234:
I went for a 4 month induction, all tru my stay in abuja leaving my dogs in ondo state with my brother, I was restless..den I knew I love my dogs,also if ur dogs give birth to 9 puppies, are u gonna keep all at home or dispose, question to answer Oga poster?
lol....

shocked you'll sell them. But make sure you're giving out good and better standards!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Biten By A Snake Before ? / Slant Back Gsd Pups For Sale...call Or Whatsapp.08155560515 For Pickup / The Best ATM Withdrawal Defense (13 Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.