Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship (62147 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fembleez1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Umartins1:

Believe me, something is wrong somewhere.

it must be the platform. Cause almost everyone is having issues with it. xfire
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by eldino44(m): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
i followed intructions. its not my fault. maybe its the browser or network. all dsame. goodluck to the winner
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Jozay(m): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
cc xfire. Sir i logged in just once. It showed maximum limit exceeded.Pls help
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fabzgrace(f): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
I did the sample test fine but I started the test and the questions didnt load the next page only for the page to say ive reached the maximum number of tries. please help Sir Xfire

2 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Mznaett: 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
@Xfire,what's happening now? I got the mail late and worst enough the experience of "not loading" I got during the sample test is what I'm getting now
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by vin12(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
I have refreshed my e_mail severally, both my inbox and spam folder. I have not gotten any mail.
Cc Odunharry, Dejt4u, Xfire
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by superwitboss: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Good Luck guys
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by tens4real(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
xfire:
For all facing the issue of "You have reached the limit of your trials", I said it many many times that you have ONLY one attempt to the test.

That was why there was a trial/sample test to get familiar with the environment. I am sorry but there is nothing I can do.
password incorrect what should I do
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Ksslib(m): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
There has to be something wrong with the platform for such a number to be experiencing "THE-SAME" problem.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Reload the page again.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fembleez1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ksslib:
There has to be something wrong with the platform for such a number to be experiencing "THE-SAME" problem.

abi? xfire. Check what's wrong. Could be that the system can't permit such numerous applicants.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Definitely not people's fault ....
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fembleez1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Odunharry:
Reload the page again.

i did that but still telling me you've reached limit permitted
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fembleez1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:
Definitely not people's fault ....

abi
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by mojeed4(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Omo.. With all this comments sef. To start my own test just dey fear me. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by vin12(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Odunharry:
Reload the page again.

I have not recieved any mail

Note that i recieved that of the sample test, what is happening
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by mojeed4(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
May be once another person logs in to start the test, it reads it as another trial for anyone currently taking the test undecided I just hope the glitch is fixed.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
I want to say categorically that there is nothing wrong with the platform.

The problem is with your browser or network. There is only one attempt at the test. The issue can arise if (1) You try to atempt the test again (2) Your network reloads automatically or you reload yourself.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Umartins1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
Xfire,

Yoruba people say, "ere la n fi omo ayo se" that is, olympic is not to win but to participate.

I don't really care if I win or not but that you are not succumbing to an error in that platform is something that hurts me.

I started the quiz well. And let me even tell you a dark secret: I was using google to aid myself. I saw where the questions were drawn from. I was happy answering the first three questions until I was automatically logged out.

Sir, I'm not a fool to log myself out, that's what I want you to realise.

Anyway, good luck to the eventual winner.

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
mojeed4:
Omo.. With all this comments sef. To start my own test just dey fear me. cry cry

Make sure your network is good. Remember, you only have one chance at it.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Ksslib(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
Me trying to decide if I should start the test or not

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Umartins1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
xfire:

The problem is with your browser or network. There is only one attempt at the test. The issue can arise if (1) You try to atempt the test again (2) Your network reloads automatically or you reload yourself.

I want to authoritatively tell you that that's not the case.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fembleez1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
xfire:

i was afraid of my phone network, that was why i went to the cafe. so i reloaded the cafe's network abi? undecided
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ksslib:
Me trying to decide if I should start the test or not
Start yours.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by vin12(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
xfire:

I have not recieved any mail yet.
Do something pls
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by drdrei09: 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
I haven't started any question, in fact I haven't seen any question at all and I'm receiving a pop up that I have reached the limit permitted tries for the exam
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Mznaett: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Odunharry:
Reload the page again.

Same thing ogasad
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Idrhas(m): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
oh boy! no be beans oh. I managed to score exactly 60% sha! goodluck to the winner anyways.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by tens4real(m): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
Odunharry:

Start yours.
password incorrect what should I do
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by rill: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
na wa o
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by rill: 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Idrhas:
oh boy! no be beans oh. I managed to score exactly 60% sha! goodluck to the winner anyways.
abeg which browser did u use
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Ayomide002: 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Idrhas:
plzzz which browser did uuse

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply)

I Regretted Going To University / Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] / See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.