Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship (62211 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by jodavid(m): 1:15am On Jan 22, 2017
xfire:

mojeed4, whizbrain, Oxytocin, Skimarvel and jodavid. Please check your inboxes. Recharge card numbers sent.

Others have not responded.

Cheers......
Received. Thanks a lot
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by mojeed4(m): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2017
xfire:

mojeed4, whizbrain, Oxytocin, Skimarvel and jodavid. Please check your inboxes. Recharge card numbers sent.

Others have not responded.

Cheers......

This came at a much needed time. Sub on point. Thanks a lot boss! Shout out to xfire, gracebestowed, dejt4u, odunharry, and others that made this competition possible.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Phi001(m): 12:19am On Jan 26, 2017
dejt4u:
Good evening y'all

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

1. Exe0 (the winner) confirmed the sum of N100,000.00 transfer from InvertedHammer.

2. On the donation of N10,000 to the scholarship scheme by GraceBestowed, the next 10 top candidates will get N1000 airtime each. i.e from 6th position to 15th position.

The following 10 people should PM xfire immediately. Kindly state your network preference and phone number..

Mojeed4 75%
Omadaa 75%
whizbrain 73%
Masterdele 73%
Oxytocin 73%
jodavid 73%
Emanex18 73%
Ibadanfinest 72%
Abeos 72%
Skimarvel 70%

congratulations!

NB: we have four people that scored 70% but the one with the most relevant posts in education section is picked.

Special thanks to InvertedHammer, Ariel20 and GraceBestowed for supporting this programme.
And deep appreciation to xfire for sponsoring the scheme.

Odunharry, thank you for a job weldone. Thank you all for participating
I'm wondering what position I was. Xfire said 67 didn't make top 20...top 25 perhaps?

A detailed list of candidates and their positions would be appreciated... smiley
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Phi001:

I'm wondering what position I was. Xfire said 67 didn't make top 20...top 25 perhaps?

A detailed list of candidates and their positions would be appreciated... smiley
the complete list can not be posted here. You can PM me for your scores and position
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Phi001(m): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
dejt4u:
the complete list can not be posted here. You can PM me for your scores and position
I've PMed you...
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
Phi001:
I've PMed you...
PM replied
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Phi001(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
dejt4u:
PM replied
Seen...

Thank you.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
just seeing this 160k gift for exeo, the winner I must say xfire , inverted hammer, det4ju, andvodunharry are all great people.The contest was fair and a deserving winner emerged.it all goes a long way in showing that it pays to possess knowledge.look at how exeo won what most Nigerian youths toil hard for in Chinese factories, mmm, stealing , sport betting just because he knew his book.he got what they can earn in 6 months with all their badness and street cred...I also wrote the test and had 68%.the cybercafe server was bad and wasted my time and I also had to run home to verify my gmail account since my registered phone wasn't with me.all this contributed to my average performance since I believed I had a good chance because I have been both a science student and arts before and was quite good.Exeo and co must be geniuses to spank the test so.I believe the test Was reliable as a really SMRT student can finish even before time without cheating.kudos all.Its quite painful cos I needed this cash too for my education but it goes a long way in showing that I just have to be smarter with all the exeos in this world.it really sucks to be dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
Abeos:

I actually didn't see it. I've sent you an email now.
Check your box. Sent.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by ibadanfinest(m): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
dejt4u:
Good evening y'all

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

1. Exe0 (the winner) confirmed the sum of N100,000.00 transfer from InvertedHammer.

2. On the donation of N10,000 to the scholarship scheme by GraceBestowed, the next 10 top candidates will get N1000 airtime each. i.e from 6th position to 15th position.

The following 10 people should PM xfire immediately. Kindly state your network preference and phone number..

Mojeed4 75%
Omadaa 75%
whizbrain 73%
Masterdele 73%
Oxytocin 73%
jodavid 73%
Emanex18 73%
Ibadanfinest 72%
Abeos 72%
Skimarvel 70%

congratulations!

NB: we have four people that scored 70% but the one with the most relevant posts in education section is picked.

Special thanks to InvertedHammer, Ariel20 and GraceBestowed for supporting this programme.

Didnt see this on time. Thanks bro ita consoling to know am considered for consolation prize. How do i.get my.card o. God bless.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2017
ibadanfinest:

Didnt see this on time. Thanks bro ita consoling to know am considered for consolation prize. How do i.get my.card o. God bless.
Sent.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by ibadanfinest(m): 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
xfire:

Sent.

Thank you very much sir. you just gave me additional one month access online. God bless you.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 04, 2017
xfire:

Sent.

Sir Xfire.

I just saw this ni oooo.
I was brooding over missing out on Total scholarship that I've planned a lot for and all other contests I missed out on this year.
I'm very depressed right now.
I hope you will still help me with the consolation sha because consolation is what I really need now.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 2:12pm On May 05, 2017
masterdele:

Sir Xfire.

I just saw this ni oooo.
I was brooding over missing out on Total scholarship that I've planned a lot for and all other contests I missed out on this year.
I hope you will still help me with the consolation sha because consolation is what I really need now.
Happy birthday..
You shouldn't feel depressed. As you celebrate your day, take time out to reflect and be grateful for the gift of life.
Alright, I will respond to your mail request.

2 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Emanex18: 6:59pm On May 05, 2017
dejt4u:
Good evening y'all

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Mojeed4 75%
Omadaa 75%
whizbrain 73%
Masterdele 73%
Oxytocin 73%
jodavid 73%
Emanex18 73%
Ibadanfinest 72%
Abeos 72%
Skimarvel 70%

congratulations!

Wow... I never knew there was hope for something from this platform... stopped checking once I knew I was not among the best 3...Please am I still eligible for the offer of 1k airtime.#Emanex18.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 8:19pm On May 05, 2017
Emanex18:

Wow... I never knew there was hope for something from this platform... stopped checking once I knew I was not among the best 3...Please am I still eligible for the offer of 1k airtime.#Emanex18.
send a PM to xfire and tender your case!
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 8:34am On May 07, 2017
InvertedHammer:
/
This was educational competition

Perhaps, later during the year, you folks can organize a competition for budding entrepreneurs limited to folks that just finished NYSC within
the last two years.

A cash prize of N1million (N1,000,000) to the winner should not be out of the ordinary.

But the competition has to run longer like the "American Apprentice".

Just a suggestion. More hands and suggestions will be necessary.

cc xFire, Odunharry, dejt4u, Seun.
\
guys, I think we need to deliberate on this.. It will be a very big project here!
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 1:33pm On May 13, 2017
masterdele:

Sir Xfire.

I just saw this ni oooo.
Emanex18:

Guys, check your emails.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Emanex18: 6:20am On May 14, 2017
xfire:

Guys, check your emails.
Thanks a lot Sir, I received the 1k airtime today and I remain ever grateful to the organizers of this award scheme. #Emanex18

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by sheddyboy01(m): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
xfire:

I responded to your PM. You didn't reply as at this morning when I last checked. Please recheck your inbox.

Alternatively, you can send an email to xfire2014@gmail.com with the email you use your Nairaland account.
Should we still expect the same program next year ? And around which month should we be on the look out for it ? And again, i would like to have the sample test so i would keep practicing should incase the program makes a return.. God bless your kind gesture Sir.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
sheddyboy01 expect it next year.. it's annual and this time, it's going to be bigger and better than the maiden edition.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] / I Regretted Going To University / See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.