Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship (62152 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by tens4real(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Idrhas:
oh boy! no be beans oh. I managed to score exactly 60% sha! goodluck to the winner anyways.
how did u log in because my password is too long and wen I enter it, it shows incorrect password
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fembleez1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Idrhas:
oh boy! no be beans oh. I managed to score exactly 60% sha! goodluck to the winner anyways.

be lying, God sabi your address undecided
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by SamJed(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Idrhas:
please what browser did you use
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Lorax(f): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=xfire post=52799829]

Make sure your network is good. Remember, you only have one chance at it.[/quote
Please I've not even seen the question and I'm told that I've reached my limit of permitted tries.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Idrhas(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ayomide002:
plzzz which browser did uuse
Firefox sir

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Idrhas(m): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fembleez1:

be lying, God sabi your address undecided
To gain wah
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fembleez1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Idrhas:
Firefox sir

na same firefox i use ogbeni. your name no even dey list
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Those that are yet to take the test, you can go on and attempt it...
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by seribroo56(m): 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Idrhas:
Firefox sir
Thanks.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fabzgrace(f): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
But this isnt fair afterall the only time you are not permittted to retake the test is after you have submitted not if youve been logged out. thats the modus operandi in jamb cbt tests. Xfire

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fembleez1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fabzgrace:
But this isnt fair afterall the only time you are not permittted to retake the test is after you have submitted not if youve been logged out. thats the modus operandi in jamb cbt tests.

xfire
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Idrhas(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
tens4real:
how did u log in because my password is too long and wen I enter it, it shows incorrect password
Just by clicking the link in my mail sir. Another tab was opened
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by eldino44(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
This thing sucks, i'm pained because i missed some other things for this test.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by RobinHez(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
xfire:

Emails have been sent to all candidates. However, the test is open for access between 1pm and 2pm as earlier communicated.
Good luck!

Cc dejt4u Odunharry
I havent taken the test yet, trying to login and it says I have exceeded the amount of trials for the exam..
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Idrhas(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fembleez1:

na same firefox i use ogbeni. your name no even dey list
lol. Check N0. 162
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by vin12(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Am just wondering if am the only shortlisted candidate that have not recieved any mail. I got that of the sample test, what then is happening now. And no one has said anything to me
Cc Odunharry, xfire
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fembleez1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Odunharry:
Those that are yet to take the test, you can go on and attempt it...

so no solution about people not being able to access it. this is bullshit. When no question has even loaded, it is saying you have reach limit permitted. undecided
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fembleez1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Idrhas:

i did same.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Redder97(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
just finished the test.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Umartins1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
Idrhas:

You are fuccking lucky, bro.

I am at a cyber cafe inside my school, UNILAG. The cafe has a very strong wi-fi yet I couldn't take the test.

Congratulations in advance, bro.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by DamiG(f): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
Have finished the test,too many mathematics inclined questions cry,I couldn't do no 60 angry
. Nevertheless it was a nice experience smiley.kudos to xfire,odunharry and dejt4u and Goodluck to those who have done and are yet to do the test kiss
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
vin12:

I have not recieved any mail vincentpeter12@yahoo.com

Note that i recieved that of the sample test, what is happening
I have resent it to your email.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Lorax(f): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=Odunharry post=52800075]Those that are yet to take the test, you can go on and attempt it...[/quote
Please mine is saying incorrect password
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by DrMaths(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
Xfire
Please help I av not attempted any question yet it's showing me "You have reached the limits of permitted tried for this test

Please Help
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fembleez1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
DamiG:
Have finished the test,too many mathematics inclined questions cry,I couldn't do no 60 angry
. Nevertheless it was a nice experience smiley.kudos to xfire,odunharry and dejt4u and Goodluck to those who have done and are yet to do the test kiss

you did it on your phone?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by DamiG(f): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fembleez1:

so no solution about people not being able to access it. this is bullshit. When no question has even loaded, it is saying you have reach limit permitted. undecided
Dude have you been able to take the test
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Damoxy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Umartins1:
Xfire,

I was logged out automatically just after two questions and I couldn't re-log in. Thought I still have 35mins?
mine was after answering like 30 questions
and i still had 15 mins left and i logged me out
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Idrhas(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Umartins1:

You are fuccking lucky, bro.

I am at a cyber cafe inside my school, UNILAG. The cafe has a very strong wi-fi yet I couldn't take the test.

Congratulations in advance, bro.
Thanks Sir. I used my sim on a modem. Couldnt take a risk with ABU, Zaria's Wifi
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fembleez1:

xfire
my internet conection froze so I decided to reload page but still it didnt unfreeze so I disconnected my internet when I switched it on and reloaded page to log in it told me I have reached my limit. this is so unfair
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by eldino44(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
Organisers of this test, pls next time try to make the winning based merit instead of luck, because the way things are now, with most people not able to take the test, a winner can emerge with just 60% score.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fembleez1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
DamiG:

Dude have you been able to take the test

stuff didn't even load one question and said i reached limit permitted.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by DamiG(f): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fembleez1:

you did it on your phone?
Yeah internet explorer on a windows phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply)

I Regretted Going To University / Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] / See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.