Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship (62100 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Abeos(m): 6:40am On Jan 16, 2017
I want to say a big congrats to the winners. I really hope this competition continues and Pls include final year students tongue
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Jesuspikin8: 6:58am On Jan 16, 2017
Elliotwiz1:
Lol, even a thousand falls can't put a scratch on my self confidence, besides I'm an awardee of 2 scholarships and they are both worth more than double of what is given here, lol. I've written several scholarship exams so I'm not a beginner in this and not new to the tricks the presumed 'smart' people use. 60 questions in 35 minutes plus questions involving some calculations, lol. I wish you wrote the test yourself you would have understood what I meant even without elaboration. but its all good.
Let it go dude...

3 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 6:59am On Jan 16, 2017
I am only going to say this once cos I am the overall coordinator and will not want to reveal too details on the test coordination.

It is perfectly possible to finish the questions under 30 minutes, let alone 35 minutes without cheating.

Checks were put in place to minimise cheating as much as possible within the limit of an online test. Of course, I am going to outline the checks here.

I have listened to your feedbacks and we will keep improving. We might also consider final year students in next year's edition.

Thank you all....Thanks for all the mentions, thanks for all the commendations.

Cheers.....!

xfire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Jesuspikin8: 7:01am On Jan 16, 2017
Congrats to all winners. However, Ksslib's submission should be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by teemanbastos(m): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2017
First and foremost I wanto thank Xfire for this great concept, God bless you sir.
I also want to congratulate the winners especially Exe0,also the sponsors.. Big thanks to you for making this a success.

Disclaimer: I woke up this morning to see a post about claims of 'perceived cheating'
Well i must say it was after Redder was announced 2nd that i started making inquiries about who he is from my classmates, i never had a prior knowledge that it was him.
2. If indeed we helped ourselves, didn't you think we would clinch the top prize?
I did this on my own and I can confidently say so.. I understand the insinuations but I say that 'oau students are indeed smart'... If 2 or more smart students had done that test in 20mins,I still say that the results would have been superb.

Once again thank you Xfire, though maybe next times different questions can be set for all so as to make it more credible.

GOOD WORK XFIRE, INVERTEDHAMMER, SEUN, FYNESTBOI, ODHARRY, DEJ4T
Thanks.
Signed:
TeeMAN-Bastos

5 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 7:16am On Jan 16, 2017
Big congrats to the winners.

My appreciations to the organizer, xfire and the cordinator OdunHarry. I enjoy working with you. I have learnt so many new things from you. So I say Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Drienzia: 7:45am On Jan 16, 2017
Vanceastro:

Is that all you've got to say? Smh!
You wey get plenty tins to say, why u no participate win ni?

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Drniyi4u(m): 7:52am On Jan 16, 2017
shakaz:
my advice for you is to keep 10k for CHE305 class 7am bike... cheesy

Except you stay on campus.

lol. Took CHE305/306 without taking a bike, and never got to class late.
All hail Shonibare:cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Drniyi4u(m): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2017
RentedReality:
Xfire, can I make the suggestion that you share a link on the questions for those who didn't participate for the purpose of learning and practice.

I'm also keen to know the complexity of test as I won't mind working a project with one of these bright minds.

What the Government never sees is the cerebral potential of youth. I firmly believe if we established thinking farms in our universities where a select group of students are given real problem scenarios facing the country, and then asked to present detailed workable solutions, you'll be amazed with the depth of results.

Personally, when I kick off my thing, my priority will be partnering with young creatives on business solutions. I'll create flexible work situations where university students and recent graduates can work with me in a freelance manner where they have the benefit of extra income and experience while I get quality work for a lower fee.

Design thinking is the future and someone should tap into our youths.

Excellent work Xfire, the Internet never forgets good deeds.

nice idea
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 16, 2017
Congratulations to the winners. We can't all win the same day. Probably, next year we (losers grin grin) will get to win!

God bless Xfire, Odunharry and Dejt
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Donpre(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2017
Phi001:

When una go dey read till glasses take over... How won't book full your head?
reading?.... its our work o, its a soft work.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Phi001(m): 8:41am On Jan 16, 2017
xfire:

Wait till then. Final year students might be considered in the subsequent editions.

75% is a solid score. Well done!
But what about awaiting NYSC students?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2017
Odunharry:
Tiny23 i kn that feeling

Good morning,what feeling ,sir?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Lexmane(m): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2017
Elliotwiz1:
Lol, even a thousand falls can't put a scratch on my self confidence, besides I'm an awardee of 2 scholarships and they are both worth more than double of what is given here, lol. I've written several scholarship exams so I'm not a beginner in this and not new to the tricks the presumed 'smart' people use. 60 questions in 35 minutes plus questions involving some calculations, lol. I wish you wrote the test yourself you would have understood what I meant even without elaboration. but its all good.
I doff my hat in reverence ooo. 2 scholarships ain't beans
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Lexmane(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2017
teemanbastos:
First and foremost I wanto thank Xfire for this great concept, God bless you sir.
I also want to congratulate the winners especially Exe0,also the sponsors.. Big thanks to you for making this a success.

Disclaimer: I woke up this morning to see a post about claims of 'perceived cheating'
Well i must say it was after Redder was announced 2nd that i started making inquiries about who he is from my classmates, i never had a prior knowledge that it was him.
2. If indeed we helped ourselves, didn't you think we would clinch the top prize?
I did this on my own and I can confidently say so.. I understand the insinuations but I say that 'oau students are indeed smart'... If 2 or more smart students had done that test in 20mins,I still say that the results would have been superb.

Once again thank you Xfire, though maybe next times different questions can be set for all so as to make it more credible.

GOOD WORK XFIRE, INVERTEDHAMMER, SEUN, FYNESTBOI, ODHARRY, DEJ4T
Thanks.
Signed:
TeeMAN-Bastos
Team OAU. I rep. Great Ice!
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Adeolakk(m): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2017
Odunharry:
Congratulations to all participants. Everyone of you are all Winners and you all did well even though some performed well than the others.
I really believe in you guys and i just want to say, Go achieve what you want to achieve.
Wish all participants the best in their academic endeavors.

Xfire, Seun, lalasticlala, InvertedHammer, ariel20, Richiez ,Dejt4u and all those who made suggestions, I am saying ,Thank you..
Thank you guys for this great initiative.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Priska02(f): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2017
samwise99:

U saw it coming

Congratulations

Oops!! I speak a little tooo fast
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 16, 2017
Odunharry:
ProfTea18. professor of chemistry
Yes sir

How are you?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2017
Fembleez1:

T-8 P-7
guy, aw fa Nw.. na me...
we met in ui , with cassyroy
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by InvertedHammer: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2017
Exeo:

I sent a pm to your gmail address (e.......7@gmail.com)

It is the best way to reach me. I don't use the nairaland email system for obvious reasons bordering on scammers and their antics.

cc. Xfire, Dejt4u, Odunharry.

5 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 16, 2017
cassyrooy:
I grab, other opportunities will present themselves bro.

guy.. aw fa
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fembleez1(m): 10:29am On Jan 16, 2017
cassyrooy:
I grab, other opportunities will present themselves bro.

Abi. na o.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by optional1(f): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2017
Odunharry:
Lol.. Maybe

have done it.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fembleez1(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2017
viickerz:

guy, aw fa Nw.. na me...

we met in ui , with cassyroy

yea, i do recall. How are you bro?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by cassyrooy(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2017
viickerz:

guy.. aw fa
Egbon mi, longest time, how you doing?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Richiez(m): 10:46am On Jan 16, 2017
Congrats Exe0, winner of the Maiden Edition Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate scholarship.

To the organizers of the competition, Xfire, Dejt4u and Odunharry ...you guys did very well.

To those who contributed in other ways, especially financially...your benevolence is exemplary.

Keep the ball rolling!

2 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2017
cassyrooy:
Egbon mi, longest time, how you doing?

I dey.. aw skul
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2017
Fembleez1:

yea, i do recall. How are you bro?
I dey , how is Ibadan nw
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by cassyrooy(m): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2017
viickerz:

I dey.. aw skul
Padi mi, e dey move small small, how way for that end na?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2017
cassyrooy:
Padi mi, e dey move small small, how way for that end na?
.hustle.....

giv Me or digits make we talk fr watsapp na
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by cassyrooy(m): 11:50am On Jan 16, 2017
viickerz:

.hustle.....

giv Me or digits make we talk fr watsapp na
my signature.

i dey wait o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

The Only University Without Unemployed Graduates In Nigeria. / Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" / I Regretted Going To University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.