Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship (62231 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by optional1(f): 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mznaett:

"Aunty ke"grin abeg o

lol
you aunty forever.
Once an aunt is an aunt forever.

Am sure you have niece and nephews who will call you aunt and also the kids you taught will forever call you aunt.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Mznaett: 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
optional1:

lol
you aunty forever.
Once an aunt is an aunt forever.

Am sure you have niece and nephews who will call you aunt and also the kids you taught will forever call you aunt.

Lol funny u..ok o no wahala "we" gree
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by optional1(f): 12:05am On Jan 18, 2017
Mznaett:

Lol funny u..ok o no wahala "we" gree
yeah... So good night from here... Sweet dreams
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Mznaett: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2017
optional1:

yeah... So good night from here... Sweet dreams
Same here>>>>cheesy<<<<
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by InvertedHammer: 12:16am On Jan 18, 2017
Exe0:

A wire transfer for N100k has been sent to your account.

Please confirm on receipt.

Once more, congratulations!

cc xfire, Odunharry, dejt4u

7 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by exe0(m): 4:18am On Jan 18, 2017
InvertedHammer:
Exe0:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! InvertedHammer gha to kpere.

Received, I am truly grateful, I am totally encouraged & I am forever indebted

God bless you sir

12 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by exe0(m): 4:18am On Jan 18, 2017
InvertedHammer:
Exe0:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! InvertedHammer gha to kpere.

Received, I am truly grateful, I am totally encouraged & I am forever indebted

God bless you sir
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by mojeed4(m): 4:34am On Jan 18, 2017
exe0:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
InvertedHammer gha to kpere.

Received,
I am truly grateful,
I am totally encouraged &
I am forever indebted

God bless you sir

Congratulations bro. I am really happy for you. You really deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by mojeed4(m): 4:37am On Jan 18, 2017
xfire:

Cash prizes have been disbursed to all top 5 winners.
One of the winners have acknowledged receipt on PM. However, the expectation is that you will acknowledge receipt here on this thread.

@exe0, it is also expected that you acknowledge receipt here once you receive the N100,000 cash prize from InvertedHammer.

And yes, GraceBestowed and I have decided that it will be better to share her N10, 000 contribution to the next 10 top candidates.

So the 6th to 15th top candidates will be rewarded with N1,000 recharge credit each when she redeems her pledge. The list will be made available here too.

Thanks y'all.

cc dejt4u Odunharry fynestboi Richiez Olawalebabs lalasticlala Seun

This is great. smiley
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
We are not done yet
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Good evening y'all

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

1. Exe0 (the winner) confirmed the sum of N100,000.00 transfer from InvertedHammer.

2. On the donation of N10,000 to the scholarship scheme by GraceBestowed, the next 10 top candidates will get N1000 airtime each. i.e from 6th position to 15th position.

The following 10 people should PM xfire immediately. Kindly state your network preference and phone number..

Mojeed4 75%
Omadaa 75%
whizbrain 73%
Masterdele 73%
Oxytocin 73%
jodavid 73%
Emanex18 73%
Ibadanfinest 72%
Abeos 72%
Skimarvel 70%

congratulations!

NB: we have four people that scored 70% but the one with the most relevant posts in education section is picked.

Special thanks to InvertedHammer, Ariel20 and GraceBestowed for supporting this programme.
And deep appreciation to xfire for sponsoring the scheme.

Odunharry, thank you for a job weldone. Thank you all for participating

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Abeos(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
dejt4u:
Good evening y'all

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

1. Exe0 (the winner) confirmed the sum of N100,000.00 transfer from InvertedHammer.

2. On the donation of N10,000 to the scholarship scheme by GraceBestowed, the next 10 top candidates will get N1000 airtime each. i.e from 6th position to 15th position.

The following 10 people should PM xfire immediately. Kindly state your network preference and phone number..

Mojeed4 75%
Omadaa 75%
whizbrain 73%
Masterdele 73%
Oxytocin 73%
jodavid 73%
Emanex18 73%
Ibadanfinest 72%
Abeos 72%
Skimarvel 70%

congratulations!

NB: we have four people that scored 70% but the one with the most relevant posts in education section is picked.

Special thanks to InvertedHammer and GraceBestowed for supporting this programme.

This gesture is really appreciated. Thanks to all the organisers and sponsors
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by jodavid(m): 12:03am On Jan 19, 2017
GraceBestowed, Xfire, Dejt4u, Odunharry, Thank you for recognizing our efforts.
Eagerly looking foward to the next edition.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by InvertedHammer: 4:36am On Jan 19, 2017
/
This was educational competition

Perhaps, later during the year, you folks can organize a competition for budding entrepreneurs limited to folks that just finished NYSC within
the last two years.

A cash prize of N1million (N1,000,000) to the winner should not be out of the ordinary.

But the competition has to run longer like the "American Apprentice".

Just a suggestion. More hands and suggestions will be necessary.

cc xFire, Odunharry, dejt4u, Seun.
\

3 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2017
InvertedHammer:
/
This was educational competition

Perhaps, later during the year, you folks can organize a competition for budding entrepreneurs limited to folks that just finished NYSC within
the last two years.

A cash prize of N1million (N1,000,000) to the winner should not be out of the ordinary.

But the competition has to run longer like the "American Apprentice".

Just a suggestion. More hands and suggestions will be necessary.

cc xFire, Odunharry, dejt4u, Seun.
\
wow. What a nice suggestion. Noted sir!
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by mojeed4(m): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2017
dejt4u:
Good evening y'all

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Mojeed4 75%
Omadaa 75%
whizbrain 73%
Masterdele 73%
Oxytocin 73%
jodavid 73%
Emanex18 73%
Ibadanfinest 72%
Abeos 72%
Skimarvel 70%

congratulations!

Special thanks to InvertedHammer, Ariel20 and GraceBestowed for supporting this programme.

This is really great. Thanks a lot gracebestowed, invertedhammer, dejt4u, odunharry, xfire and all those that made this competition a success.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
dejt4u:
Good evening y'all

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Mojeed4 75%
Omadaa 75%
whizbrain 73%
Masterdele 73%
Oxytocin 73%
jodavid 73%
Emanex18 73%
Ibadanfinest 72%
Abeos 72%
Skimarvel 70%

congratulations!

I just saw this now!
Thanks to GraceBestowed for this kindness.
Thank you Dejt4u
All thanks to Xfire who initiated this scheme!
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Oxytocin(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
dejt4u:
Good evening y'all

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Mojeed4 75%
Omadaa 75%
whizbrain 73%
Masterdele 73%
Oxytocin 73%
jodavid 73%
Emanex18 73%
Ibadanfinest 72%
Abeos 72%
Skimarvel 70%

congratulations!

I'm just seeing this now.
Thanks a lot to Xfire and the other coordinators of this wonderful competition.
More grease to your elbows.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Truman155(m): 3:02am On Jan 21, 2017
Fembleez1:

Boss. My question no load o and the thing tell me say I don exceed limit. I been frustrate die grin

But that one don go, we go look for another way to get money before we resume. Na BOL dey my mind. E never show abi?
I thought I was the only on with that problem
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fembleez1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Truman155:
I thought I was the only on with that problem

No you were not.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
dejt4u:

The following 10 people should PM xfire immediately. Kindly state your network preference..

Mojeed4 75%
Omadaa 75%
whizbrain 73%
Masterdele 73%
Oxytocin 73%
jodavid 73%
Emanex18 73%
Ibadanfinest 72%
Abeos 72%
Skimarvel 70%

mojeed4, whizbrain, Oxytocin, Skimarvel and jodavid. Please check your inboxes. Recharge card numbers sent.

Others have not responded.

Cheers......
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Oxytocin(m): 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
xfire:

mojeed4, whizbrain, Oxytocin, Skimarvel and jodavid. Please check your inboxes. Recharge card numbers sent.

Cheers......
Received!.. Thanks a lot!
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
xfire:

Cheers......
Kudos..
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Abeos(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
xfire:

Cheers......

I'm not getting this yet, are we to send a mail to you here or to your email, because I sent to you already but no reply
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
dejt4u:
Good evening y'all

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Mojeed4 75%
Omadaa 75%
whizbrain 73%
Masterdele 73%
Oxytocin 73%
jodavid 73%
Emanex18 73%
Ibadanfinest 72%
Abeos 72%
Skimarvel 70%

congratulations!

Received! Thanks a lot
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
Abeos:

I'm not getting this yet, are we to send a mail to you here or to your email, because I sent to you already but no reply
I responded to your PM. You didn't reply as at this morning when I last checked. Please recheck your inbox.

Alternatively, you can send an email to xfire2014@gmail.com with the email you use your Nairaland account.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Abeos(m): 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
xfire:

I responded to your PM. You didn't reply as at this morning when I last checked. Please recheck your inbox.

Alternatively, you can send an email to xfire2014@gmail.com with the email you use your Nairaland account.

I actually didn't see it. I've sent you an email now.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by timbex96(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
I'm seeking IT placement incase anyone can help. my course is applied geophysics in futa. I'm to start after May. Any help in Lagos or Akure is preferred thanks.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by dejt4u(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
timbex96:
I'm seeking IT placement incase anyone can help. my course is applied geophysics in futa. I'm to start after May. Any help in Lagos or Akure is preferred thanks.
what about Ilorin? If interested, PM me.

I can actually get you a placement in a geophysical company
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Truman155(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Fembleez1:

No you were not.
I took time off from my busy schedule to take the test and I was pissed off but I think i am over it now
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fembleez1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
Truman155:
I took time off from my busy schedule to take the test and I was pissed off but I think i am over it now

Abi
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by timbex96(m): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
dejt4u:
what about Ilorin? If interested, PM me.

I can actually get you a placement in a geophysical company
Thanks sir but I don't know anyone in Ilorin, Lagos or Akure will be better for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Turkiye Burslari/Turkish Scholarship Invitation For Interview? / See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class / Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.