Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship (62262 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

my dear is was perfect with the wahala of kids.
Check ur mail
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by rjek: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
freshboy88:

Na wa oooo...Na so dis engineers know book reach
I think say dem say na medical students know book pass?
Y d engineers con de lead na?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Phi001(m): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
samwise99:

Even if she do... Its not gonna be you wink
cheesy
I'm sure she will after seeing my reading CV...
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by samwise99(m): 12:29am On Jan 17, 2017
Phi001:

cheesy
I'm sure she will after seeing my reading CV...

Hmm
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Priska02(f): 2:04am On Jan 17, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
Too late.

The pledge was made before the contest.
//

Nonetheless...
Thank You sir!.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2017
xfire:
Winner: exe0 - N70,000

1st Runner up: Redder97 - 35,000

2nd Runner up: Adeolakk - N25,000

4th Position: teemanbastos - N10, 000

5th Position: Priska02 - N10,000

Congratulations! Please PM me immediately for your cash prizes. Once you receive your alert, please confirm on this thread.

We are open to more feedbacks.....

Thank you all folks...that will be all from me till tomorrow.

God bless everyone.
You should receive your cash prizes today, before 4pm today hopefully. Once it is done, I will alert you.
Kindly acknowledge receipt on this thread.

Also to let you know that another Nairalander (GraceBestowed) has pledged a contribution of N10,000 to the scholarship. If/When the pledge is redeemed, the cash will disbursed either to the winner or spread across all 5 winners (depending on her preference).

3 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2017
xfire:

You should receive your cash prizes today, before 4pm today hopefully. Once it is done, I will alert you.

Also to let you know that another Nairalander (GraceBestowed) has pledged a contribution of N10,000 to the scholarship. If/When the pledge is redeemed, the cash will disbursed either to the winner or spread across all 5 winners (depending on her preference).
thank you sir.
It will be good if GraceBestowed can consider the next 10 as well. N1000 recharge card for each of them will not be a bad idea to at least acknowledge their performances. The next 10 will be 6th position to 15th position

NB: i am not even in this first 100 since I was able to answer just 20 question before network go gaga on me grin . So I am not writing this for personal gains

xfire, dejt4u, OdunHarry, GraceBestowed
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Mznaett: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2017
optional1:

my dear is was perfect with the wahala of kids.
Kids? Are you married?shocked
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by yorex2011: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2017
Congrats to the winner

If I was still an undergrad I would've participated, a good way to exercise the brain..apart from the prize money and all
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by GraceBestowed(f): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
xfire:

Congrats guys! :-)
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by optional1(f): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mznaett:

Kids? Are you married?shocked

Not married..
I'm a teacher.
Guess wat? One of the kids was singing Godwin by Korede Bello have no choice but to laugh.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by mojeed4(m): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
GraceBestowed:

Congrats guys! :-)
AstonM:
thank you sir.
It will be good if GraceBestowed can consider the next 10 as well. N1000 recharge card for each of them will not be a bad idea to at least acknowledge their performances. The next 10 will be 6th position to 15th position

NB: i am not even in this first 100 since I was able to answer just 20 question before network go gaga on me grin . So I am not writing this for personal gains

xfire, dejt4u, OdunHarry, GraceBestowed

Please you can consider her suggestion. At least as some form of consolation prizes to the next 10. smiley
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Priska02(f): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
xfire:

Thank you very much sir!!..

I received mine few minutes ago..

God bless and enrich you greatly
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
xfire:
Winner: exe0 - N70,000

1st Runner up: Redder97 - N35,000

2nd Runner up: Adeolakk - N25,000

4th Position: teemanbastos - N10,000

5th Position: Priska02 - N10,000

Congratulations! Please PM me immediately for your cash prizes. Once you receive your alert, please confirm on this thread.

We are open to more feedbacks.....

Thank you all folks...that will be all from me till tomorrow.

God bless everyone.
Cash prizes have been disbursed to all top 5 winners.
One of the winners have acknowledged receipt on PM. However, the expectation is that you will acknowledge receipt here on this thread.

@exe0, it is also expected that you acknowledge receipt here once you receive the N100,000 cash prize from InvertedHammer.

And yes, GraceBestowed and I have decided that it will be better to share her N10, 000 contribution to the next 10 top candidates.

So the 6th to 15th top candidates will be rewarded with N1,000 recharge credit each when she redeems her pledge. The list will be made available here too.

Thanks y'all.

cc dejt4u Odunharry fynestboi Richiez Olawalebabs lalasticlala Seun
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
xfire:

Cash prizes have been disbursed to all top 5 winners.
One of the winners have acknowledged receipt on PM. However, the expectation is that you will acknowledge receipt here on this thread.

@exe0, it is also expected that you acknowledge receipt here once you receive the N100,000 cash prize from InvertedHammer.

And yes, GraceBestowed and I have decided that it will be better to share her N10, 000 contribution to the next 10 top candidates.

So the 6th to 15th top candidates will be rewarded with N1,000 recharge credit each when she redeems her pledge. The list will be made available here too.

Thanks y'all.

cc dejt4u Odunharry fynestboi Richiez Olawalebabs lalasticlala Seun
Seen
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Adeolakk(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
xfire:

Thank you very much sir.

I received mine around 5pm too.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by exe0(m): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
xfire:

Good evening sir

I just received the prize

God bless you
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by teemanbastos(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
GOD BLESS XFIRE.. GOD BLESS SEUN GOD BLESS NAIRALAND..
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by teemanbastos(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
GOD BLESS XFIRE.. GOD BLESS SEUN GOD BLESS NAIRALAND.. I have received the prize
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Redder97(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
i av received the prize.... Thank you Sir
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Thank you xfire. you guys should also support the Nairaland intetschool debate oooo.

God bless you...

Fynestboi
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
exe0 check your mail...
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Seun(m): 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
What is going on here? mynd44, dominique, lalsticlala, pls look into this.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Seun:
What is going on here? mynd44, dominique, lalsticlala, pls look into this.

at what? Oga seun, please try to support the Nairaland Interschool Debate this time....

ESe
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Seun(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
I support it, of course. Congrats to the winner!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by SalomonKane: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Seun:
Support what exactly, this or the Nairaland Interschool Debate?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Mznaett: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
optional1:

Not married..
I'm a teacher.
Guess wat? One of the kids was singing Godwin by Korede Bello have no choice but to laugh.

Woa! good to know you're a teacher...

Kids? Ahhh! They're smart beings o... Mere looking at them you'll just wave them off but when you get close to them,you'd be left with no option but to love them every moment... Especially,those lil angels in Creche and nursery...
Well,I taught in two different schools and I must say it was a nice experience dear...
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by flexclusive(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
Seun:
Mr seun, it will really make sense if you support the scholarship program financially, at least to bridge the gap between the winner and the runner-ups to a reasonable extent.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by optional1(f): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mznaett:

Woa! good to know you're a teacher...

Kids? Ahhh! They're smart beings o... Mere looking at them you'll just wave them off but when you get close to them,you'd be left with no option but to love them every moment... Especially,those lil angels in Creche and nursery...
Well,I taught in two different schools and I must say it was a nice experience dear...

yeah you right smart little angels they are so lovely and adorable. Am in the nursery section tho...

I took one creche kid to his class, imagine this little cute boy refuse to let me go and after much plead he let me be, he was waving at me as i left him, even after dat he saw me passing by and he was pointing at me...
He was so cute and adorable...

I just fell in love with those kids.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Mznaett: 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
optional1:

yeah you right smart little angels they are so lovely and adorable. Am in the nursery section tho...

I took one creche kid to his class, imagine this little cute boy refuse to let me go and after much plead he let me be, he was waving at me as i left him, even after dat he saw me passing by and he was pointing at me...
He was so cute and adorable...

I just fell in love with those kids.

Eyah! I missed those lovely moment o...

There are some scenario that made me shed tears...( but no time to start typing much lol)
Just imagine lil kids telling their parents to go because they want to follow Ms Ble homegrin Ahh!

God is your strength dear
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by optional1(f): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mznaett:

Eyah! I missed those lovely moment o...

There are some scenario that made me shed tears...( but no time to start typing much lol)
Just imagine lil kids telling their parents to go because they want to follow Ms Ble homegrin Ahh!

God is your strength dear

wow.....

Amen aunty Ms Ble..
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Mznaett: 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
optional1:

wow.....
Amen aunty Ms Ble..
"Aunty ke"grin abeg o

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Benue State University Student, Jessica Agee Shot Dead / JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities / Olayinka Olamide-Sadiq Breaks University Of Ibadan Academic Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.