Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

MMM Participant Visits Herbalist, Threatens To Kill Whoever Dupe Him (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MMM Participant Visits Herbalist, Threatens To Kill Whoever Dupe Him (pics) (487 Views)

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM Participant Visits Herbalist, Threatens To Kill Whoever Dupe Him (pics) by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 11, 2017
Remember the MMM participant, Valentine Onu, who said he met his soon-to-be wife via the ponzi scheme?

MMM participant visits herbalist, threatens to kill whoever sends him fake teller
Valentine Onu

Turns out he is still not done with his MMM revelations. In a new post he just updated, he said he has visited an herbalist, and he is threatening to kill anyone who uploads fake teller for him when it is time for him to Get Help (GH) on the scheme. See how he wrote it below:

"Am ready for to make trouble with those that don't want peace. I was in the church on 1st and on 2nd I just came back from herbalist home, am only making efforts to kill anybody that will upload a fake teller for me on MMM. I paid for me to get paid. Long live MMM Nigeria together we can change the world"

Nawa oh!

Re: MMM Participant Visits Herbalist, Threatens To Kill Whoever Dupe Him (pics) by konkonbilo(m): 4:20am On Jan 11, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Has Glo Started Switching Data Off At Night Like PHCN / Important Bedroom Tips Every Man Must Know About / Am Free Tomorrow!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.