Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / off (674 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

off by Roy11: 9:26am On Jan 11, 2017
off
Re: off by midehi2(f): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2017
oga please, marry the 3 of them tongue
Re: off by SirMichael1: 9:28am On Jan 11, 2017
Now wait a sec here.. angry

When you were only with the first one, it didn't occur to you to change even after she killed a human What was that your reason again?... Ehen! She helped you through to NYSC Even in NYSC you still get help! What a baby shocked angry

The second got pregnant but aborted and you can't leave her cause she's nice and you're dull? Something tells me you know you lack wisdom but you still want people to confirm it. Well, there you go

Now what sort of person asks an unreasonable question hoping to get a reasonable answer?

Now you deflowered the 3rd (I don't think this will be d last tho) and you decided to change and live a good life out of the blues?! undecided

Do you always have sex with anything and everything that wears a skirt? Ain't you've got no self control, nigga?!

And to think that all three parents know you but still can't (or won't in this case) decipher that you are a player and not good for their daughters just makes them gullible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: off by FvckShiT(m): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2017
Fùcking dump them all.... You'll always fúcking find another habitatgrin
Re: off by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 11, 2017
no comment lipsrsealed
Re: off by robosky02(m): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2017
midehi2:
oga please, marry the 3 of them tongue

Re: off by Melahou(m): 9:44am On Jan 11, 2017
good boy
Re: off by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 11, 2017

1 Share

Re: off by Roy11: 9:53am On Jan 11, 2017
SirMichael1:
Now wait a sec here.. angry

When you were only with the first one, it didn't occur to you to change even after she killed a human What was that your reason again?... Ehen! She helped you through to NYSC Even in NYSC you still get help! What a baby shocked angry

The second got pregnant but aborted and you can't leave her cause she's nice and you're dull? Something tells me you know you lack wisdom but you still want people to confirm it. Well, there you go

Now what sort of person asks an unreasonable question hoping to get a reasonable answer?

Now you deflowered the 3rd (I don't think this will be d last tho) and you decided to change and live a good life out of the blues?! undecided

Do you always have sex with anything and everything that wears a skirt? Ain't you've got no self control, nigga?!

And to think that all three parents know you but still can't (or won't in this case) decipher that you are a player and not good for their daughters just makes them gullible

thanks bro...God bless u.
Re: off by SirMichael1: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2017
Roy11:

thanks bro...God bless u.

You're welcome... I could go on and on but lemme stop here.

Stop fûcking things inside skirt abeg. Just my precious piece of advice to you. Trust me dude, you're not gonna get anything close to this answer in a long time. Yeah! A really long time

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Relationships Should Be Effortless / Tips For Feb 14th / Breaking news!!! President Buhari Health Update{a Must Read}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.