Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Where Can One Spend A 5 Days Honeymoon In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can One Spend A 5 Days Honeymoon In Nigeria (1030 Views)

Kaduna Bride Drowns In Floodwater 5 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) / Sights From A 5-minute Ferry Ride From Marina To Apapa (PHOTOS) / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can One Spend A 5 Days Honeymoon In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 11, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Myself and my wife got married recently and we delayed our honey moon, we intend to spend it in Nigeria, considering the forex whahala and all.

Who has an idea of a very good place we could spend our honeymoon for 5 days.

Our budget is max 300k

will appreciate feedback
Re: Where Can One Spend A 5 Days Honeymoon In Nigeria by AVECDEO: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2017
Check Ikogosi warm spring in Ondo state....queit and relaxing.

You'll pay small money to me for the consultation oo(seriously)
Re: Where Can One Spend A 5 Days Honeymoon In Nigeria by souloho19(m): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2017
U cld check out whispering palms..badagry..tho its not what t used to but still a memorable experience
Re: Where Can One Spend A 5 Days Honeymoon In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
AVECDEO:
Check Ikogosi warm spring in Ondo state....queit and relaxing.

You'll pay small money to me for the consultation oo(seriously)

is the place really nice, what the price range like?
Re: Where Can One Spend A 5 Days Honeymoon In Nigeria by folash: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: Where Can One Spend A 5 Days Honeymoon In Nigeria by rajiabiodun03(m): 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
Calabar, Cross River State is not a bad place to fly to sir. Lots of Tourist centres like Marina Resort, Tinapa Resort Obudu cattle ranch, and nice places around Calabar. Nice hotels, shopping malls, cinema houses, nice restaurants, chilling joints, cultural centre, and lots more you can think of.

Peace
Re: Where Can One Spend A 5 Days Honeymoon In Nigeria by AVECDEO: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
overcomer123:

is the place really nice, what the price range like?
With the budget stated earlier,you'll be quite comfortable.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Travelling From Nigeria To Namibia Including Flight And Acco / This Is Lagos! Eko Oni Baje!! (PHOTOS) / Top 10 Most Powerful Countries In The World 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.