Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,610 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! (1350 Views)

40 Days Of Transformation / Path Of The Seeker / Are You Following The Path Of Elisha Or Gehazi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by kristonium(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2009
My dear Abu!

i ve seen that in recent times u spent more time reading the Bible than Quran!i rejoice with u because u are set on the

path of transformation.The word of God is a light that brightens one's path!PLEASE KEEP READING!OR ve u forgotten

the prophecy i gave concerning u the other day? didn't u write it down?im sure u did.LET ME USE THIS MEDIUM TO RE-

ITERATE THAT U WILL BECOME ONE OF THE GREATEST EVANGELIST PROCLAIMING THE WONDERS OF THE RISEN

CHRIST.AREN'T U SO LUCKY TO RECEIVE THE MERCY OF THE SAME GOD U VERBALLY AND OPENLY SLIGHTED?WHAT AN

AMAZING LOVE!WHAT AN AMAZING GRACE!CONGRATULATION ABUZOLA!!!
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by kolaoloye(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

Thanks but no thanks,

'whomsoever Allah guides, he is the guided one and whomsoever He sends astray - then those ! They are the losers' Quran 7:178
You never ceased to amaze me. grin grin
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2009
i ve seen that in recent times abuzola spent more time reading the Bible than Quran

gbam
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

Thanks but no thanks,

'whomsoever Allah guides, he is the guided one and whomsoever He sends astray - then those ! They are the losers' Quran 7:178

check the bible for the original quote.

I kindly posted it in the Muslim section the other day.
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by noetic15(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

Thanks but no thanks,

why would anyone want allah's guidance since all muslims are going to hell. . , according to allah?
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by mazaje(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2009
noetic15:

why would anyone want allah's guidance since all muslims are going to hell. . , according to allah?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by SeanT21(f): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

Thanks but no thanks,

I am a proud LOSER!! cheesy
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

Noetic- as if i should scold you right now, was it not yesterday i refuted your foolish assertion. God have mercy, truely you are unguided maybe for life

Surah 19:71 is now a "foolish assertion"? Stop insulting allah.
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2009
tpia.:

check the bible for the original quote.

I kindly posted it in the Muslim section the other day.

Isnt it amazing how many times bible verses end up in the quran as allah's "revelations"? grin
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

David shut that your dirty mouth, The corrupt Quran can never be the same with the miraculous Quran, don't tell me that u ve forgotten so soon the thread of moses and aaron, your bible said it was aaron that confronted pharaoh

and what did the quran . . . that came more than 5000 yrs AFTER the event, say?  grin
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

Let me refute the baseless assertion

pls do . . . i'm in need of some comedy today. Allah certainly knows how to make us laugh in derision.
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

Let me refute the baseless assertion

Quran 19-

71- there is not one of you but will pass over it (hell), this is with your Lord a Decree which must be accomplished

72- Then We shall save those who used to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him and We shall leave the sinners therein to their knees (in hell)'

But is this not a blatant contradiction of Al-Anbiyaa 21: 98 -- 103 You and whatever you worship except God shall be the fuel of hellfire, to which, all of you shall surely come -- had these truly been gods, they would not have reached this [end] -- all [burning] in it, forever. In it, for them shall be painful groans of anguish and in they shall be bereft of hearing. Indeed, those, for whom We have already promised the good, they shall be kept away from this [hellfire]. They shall not even hear the slightest sound of the growling fire; and they shall be among all that their souls shall desire, forever. They shall not be grieved by the great terror. And the angels shall receive them [saying]: 'This is the day, of which you were promised'.

How can allah keep you so far away from hell yet make you pass over it? grin Allah must have been dozing when he "revealed" this.

Pick your choice . . .

Muslim Translations

There is not one of you but shall approach it… Pickthall

Not one of you but will pass over it… Y. Ali

And there is not one of you but shall pass over it… Daryabadi

There is not a single one of you, who shall not pass over it… F. Malik

There is not one of you but will pass over it (Hell)… Hilali-Khan

And there is not one of you but shall come to it… M.M Ali

And every one of you will come within sight of it… Asad

And there is not one of you but shall come to it… Shakir

And there is not one of you but will come to it… Sher Ali

And there is none of you except he will come to it… SAHEEH INTERNATIONAL

there is not one of you but he will be led up to it… T.B. Irving

Every single one of you must see it… Khalifa

There is none among you, (O those condemned to Hell!), but shall reach there (- the Hell)… Amatul & ‘Abdul Manan ‘Omar

It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be taken to hell. Muhammad Sarwar

Non-Muslim translations

There is not one of you who shall not pass through it… N.J. Dawood

There shall be none of you but shall descend into the same [hell]… George Sale

No one is there of you who shall not go down unto it… J.M. Rodwell
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzoo . . . enjoy your stay squatting in hell. cheesy
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by noetic15(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2009
davidylan:

abuzoo . . . enjoy your stay squatting in hell. cheesy

grin grin grin and yet he believes allah would remove him from hell grin
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2009
noetic15:

grin grin grin and yet he believes allah would remove him from hell grin

sura 19:72. But We shall save those who guarded against evil, and We shall leave the wrong-doers therein, (humbled) to their knees.

Doesnt that imply, even to a 2 yr old, that you cant "save" someone while leaving others "therein" from something if he's only going to "pass over it"? grin

allah is confused.
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2009
^^ ever heard of water vapor?
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by olabowale(m): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2009
i see so many village joke(rs) falling over one another! Tpia, show us from your bible do you get the Quranic "whose so Allah guides, ?" And david is so funny to imagine that 19;71 which says "none of you shall but pass, " means only muslims but not mankind, everyone of it? Where do you think that you a big time disbeliever, a trinitarian think you will go, but not Paradise (am ashamed to write Hell beside his name! the mercy in my heart is guiding me to be hopeful about his end)? david, death, you will never escape! I know you wanna have one over Jesus, if you think he died already (i say and know that he has not died, yet, but death shall, unfailingly come to him), by hoping for rapture. it will never happen! Never, you hear me?

most of you are so diluded (my hope is that some of you shall move away from kufr before you die, including you man in sutana, dragging in pride in the street, haughty, and arogance, while the edges collect filth. you remind me of karun of pharaoh and dont end up like him, please) that you remind me of an old 65 years old friend, a vietnam vet, who many years in east orange, New Jersey was complaining about his girl friend linda's mouthy complaining, so much so that he moved out of the house, away from her. at the same time, this guy Kenny, in his arrogance was telling me that he will take hell because he was able to handle the experience of Vietnam of at leat 2 tours! silly thinking since he couldnt handle linda's daily mouth "beatdown"!

just the other day, he developed some chest complications and he will be broken wide open for repair after thanksgiving. My prayer is that he finally gets it when he is before, during or after the operation; there is no escaping hell for disbelievers of Allah as One Whole Complete Lord without any partnership! And am grateful to Allah that I got my mom by Allah out of the silly racket of 3 gods persons/personalities!
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

Its the vapour that will push the unbeliever off the sirat bridge while the muslim will be saved by deflecting the vapour, check verse 72

why is the muslim even at the sirat bridge and what on earth is that?
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2009
olabowale:

Tpia, show us from your bible do you get the Quranic "whose so Allah guides, ?"

I posted it for you in the Muslim section

many more like that.
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

Its the vapour that will push the unbeliever off the sirat bridge while the muslim will be saved by deflecting the vapour, check verse 72

you're not coherent.

You said you drive over bridges without being touched by water.

so I'm asking you if the water vapor surrounding you when you're on the bridge is also not touching you since you cant see it.
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola999:

How does the muslim "deflect" this "vapour"?
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by muhsin(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2009
LOL grin

On a serious note: my call is to all Muslims on this board, especially Abuzola999 and Olabowale to quit wasting your invaluable times esplaining that verse to daviylan. I understand even if its explained plainly to him a million and one times he'll surely still misquote and mistranslate it--twisting the actual of it. So he's been doing for years on this board. Please fellows value your time.
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by kristonium(m): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2009
How are u Abu?

How many verse of the scripture did u read it today?
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by muhsin(m): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2009
abuzola999:

God may guide him you know, like Abu sufyan who fought more than 10 war with the Prophet

Thats true. Wish him all the best.
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by kristonium(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2009
so happy u are reading the book of John.why not finish the whole book.i also recommend u read the four gospel.your life

will never remain the same again.thanks for your cooperation so far!
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by muhsin(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2009
otitokoro1:

Jesus is Lord

And u Load? cheesy
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by kristonium(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2009
Kai!
Evangelist Abuzola!
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by kristonium(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2009
My dear Abu,

just want to use this medium to say 'Happy Sallah'.hope dem no steal your ram?
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by banom(m): 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2009
Una well done oooooo
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by kristonium(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2009
banom:

Una well done oooooo

i dont understand ur greetings!
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2009
Abuzola, where are you. please say something so that we all can laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abuzola On The Path Of Transformation! by kristonium(m): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2009
aksat:

Abuzola, where are you. please say something so that we all can laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abu is stil busy with Ram!have u found ur stolen ram?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attributes Of Pride / Theists Who Hear The Voice Of God & Feel Everyone Should Believe / Who Worships @ AVMCC Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.