Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

"Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu (47921 Views)

Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) / Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by freddurst: 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Terry F ur chick and u still talking...I thought u are DMX screaming Ikeeeeechukwuuuuu smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by soath(m): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
ayamAgenius:
A fuuucccck as tiny as this >>> . <<< I don't bloody give!
You just did.
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Okeikpu(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
because of that thing wey dey smell na im u come for public dey disgrace urself
Ikechukwu iyamakwa if ma ibuo sad
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by talk2maurice(m): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
Who's in need of f**k

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by sunshineV(f): 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
I feel for him(Ikechukwu) but he is an American so no fvck given

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by sunshineV(f): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
gfreymom302:
so what?
Sarah ofili in d building y'all
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by sunshineV(f): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dexema:
Is it not the same sarah ofili dat was almost giving nedu bj online?

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by kjhova(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
"You a fool if yur main b*tch is easy to f*ck / n' you got money, are these hoes greedy or what?"

“Is love a 4-letter word that deceives the air?"

"What’s real, when you know yur man’s gurl is a hoe /and you don’ even let him know / Cuz you f*cked her befo’”

“what’s trust, when you keep yur wife away from yur man? / and he never crossed you but you claiming he’s fam”

“what’s trust, when you get bust yur n*ggaz don’t retaliate? / they blaze purple haze with em the next day"

"God forbid one o’ my n*ggaz get hit, I’ma go haywire / won’t hesitate I’ma spray fire”

- excerpts from Nas (Life We Chose - the Nastradamus album 1999)

Ikechukwu should have chewed hard on these lyrics and not do this damaging interview.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by okowande(f): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
All i read in Ikechuckwu lyrics above is yo yo men tis men dat wetin una wan turn America rapper by force. Na Terry own big n sweet am pass ni!
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by AkinPhysicist: 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
cheesy So this Ikeshuku way like to the make gragra and mouth no sabi fvck sef. Ordinary Terry rapman steal him woman. Chestbeating is not the same as doing it well. I guess Sarah wanted a real man not a chestbeating sissy like Ikeshuku cheesy

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by humilitypays(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
When a girl is too ambitious to become successful or popular, don't ever love/trust her cos over ambitious girls are usually loose and easy to bed by any men patient enough to flash some cash at her and wait.

Note to all guys: avoid over ambitious ladies, infidelity and cheating are their logo‎ cry
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by LecciGucci: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
isseke:

Man! the way females folks cheat this days is so alarming.not only celebrities.

Bro i dey tell u o..
One now has to go village to pick wen u wan marry. Even though those ones still dey do.
But they are better o.
One cant trust his gf again dix days o grin
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by momentarylapse: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin

E pain am sha!
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Fourwinds: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
biddieluvzyaho:
Must u say all that herw undecided
what is wrong with what he said....this is d problem with women...when they do nonsense they hate someone correcting them or even making mention of it
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Grundig: 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
I feel for ikechukwu. their infidelity is their wahala.

if Sarah ofilli has a name today, 50% of it is attributed to ikechukwu. she rode on ikechukwu's popularity back then. ikechukwu took her anywhere he went.
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by NERRORECORDS(m): 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
A super trending song you all needs to know about. Don't be told.Funny. But seriously. Its damm hot.

1 Share

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by pressplay411(m): 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
Killz acting the fool again. As a rapper it means TR got more game/juice than him period. He may have been spending on her but TR got her adickted.
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
uche87:

"Perfect example, you wanted the limelight. You have Killz (Ikechukwu)...(taking) you everywhere like on a on a mantlepiece, carrying her everywhere like, 'you must build this profile, you must give this girl name...then you free that and then you went to go f*ck with Terry. What the f*ck does he have?"

Source: http://www.tori.ng/news/50276/how-terry-tha-rapman-was-sleeping-with-my-fiancee.html
. What. Do u mean what the f**ck does he have? E GET BIG CASSAVA!!
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
Trina0936:
Pretty sure it was your egotistical behaviour. Most ladies won't say it out but they hate when a man feels like he 'owns' them. Going by the story,Ikechukwu's ego is as big as Zuma rock. Too bad she found someone humbler. Goodluck though! undecided

Jeez! Y'all lots would surely look for ways to justify err'thing *spits* smh
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Duru009(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
Terry d Raper..... Gud fuckerr
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Duru009(m): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
Evenif you have millions in your account. But you cannt Bleep a woman well. She will never respect you....

She might be with you cos of d money but in the longrun you will pay dearly 4 it.

Ladies love gud sex more than anything....

Take it or leave it.
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
Reiyvinn:

Jeez! Y'all lots would surely look for ways to justify err'thing *spits* smh
STFU! And gerrarahia! Hypocrite lipsrsealed. *spits*
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by unmask: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
uche87:
"Perfect example, you wanted the limelight. You have Killz (Ikechukwu)...(taking) you everywhere like on a on a mantlepiece, carrying her everywhere like, 'you must build this profile, you must give this girl name...then you free that and then you went to go f*ck with Terry. What the f*ck does he have?"
in tekno's voice "he get big cassava"
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Trina0936:
STFU! And gerrarahia! Hypocrite lipsrsealed. *spits*
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne / Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) / Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.